CN Blue Jung Yong Hwa's Ripped Back Muscles Surprise and Delight Fans | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

503556-e1343846983329.jpgCN Blue Jung Yong Hwa's Ripped Back Muscles Surprise and Delight Fans | Soompi

CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa has recently revealed his ripped back muscles, which certainly delighted many fans. CN Blue has recently released their third Ja

Read the full story here

Guest Daniela ツ

OH.GOD.

*drools*

*melts*

*faints*

*wakes up*

*goes to korea*

*becomes a staker*

*still doesn't get Jung yong hwa*

*marries 40 year old fat korean*

*lives happily ever after dreaming about YongHwa's sexiness*

Guest luna1430278013

i love him in whatever he does !!

by the way ...the felxed muscles and his relaxed muscles are way too different in size ....

how can a smooth and relatively small arm in the second photo..give the hulk arm in the first photo like that...is something missing here ?!

Guest etchtglass_1

OMG. And you're MCing at SBS Super Concert... *_*

*drools* PLEASE take your shirt off when you come to LA!!! xD

I think I just died and came back to life. *_*

He does play the guitar so I'm not super surprised with his arm muscles but they do take away from his innocent look that he usually has [You're Beautiful, Heartstrings]. :D

Guest vashts

The writer of this is a moron, who would use the term wifebeater in a article about a celebrity - just looking for more scandal - Ive had it with Soompi. T-ara debacle, now this. Come...on!

Archived