Sailor Moon New Series Summer 2013

Guest Muso

Hey Soompiers,

I just found out that Sailor Moon is going to be aired on TV again, worldwide, in the summer of 2013.
Reason, because it is Sailor Moon 20th birthday and they decided to celebrate it by making a new series.
I have no idea what it is going to be about but I am excited!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL my childhood all over again!!!
Though I hate the dubbing of the blasted anime. I really cant' wait for this. I also hope that they use the old voice actors/actresses for Japanese sailormoon! 
I remember when I was a kid watching only Sailormoon, Dragon Ball Z, and Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruruni Kenshin, Slam Dunk, Card Captor...wow those were the days, and those were the old school anime. 

LOL my childhood all over again!!!

Though I hate the dubbing of the blasted anime. I really cant' wait for this. I also hope that they use the old voice actors/actresses for Japanese sailormoon! 

I remember when I was a kid watching only Sailormoon, Dragon Ball Z, and Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruruni Kenshin, Slam Dunk, Card Captor...wow those were the days, and those were the old school anime. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am so excited for this! I hope the new series will be just as good as the original. I can't wait to relive my childhood memories!

Guest Amoona1430270031

Oh man I hope this'll be good. I heard from my friend is that they're doing the same story just with newer animation.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest elysium.

I hope it's going to be as good as the old Sailor Moon series. *kinda nervous*

I mean I hope it doesn't turn out like Pokemon and how they kept coming out with newer versions.. xD

It's gonna be a pain in my pocket for collectors like me too.. LOL.. more spending to collect everything we love about Sailor Moon. <3

Archived