Sailor Moon New Series Summer 2013

Guest Muso

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxkurenaixshixx

Exciting. Anxious to see how the anime will look like now.Hope there is new RPG toys and other merchandise *_*

• 3 months later...
Guest kimbee

woowww....i'm so excited for this.......the most cartoon which i loved in rest of my life.......can't wait till airing.......love mamoru!!! :x
i remember that at the past every sunday i had woke up early in da morning to watch Sailormoon, Dragon Ballz, Inuyasha, Wedding Peach, Samurai X.... i love them so much, :x

• 1 month later...
Guest Melos10

Looking forward to this. Sailor Moon will always hold a special place in my heart, since it was the first anime series I was introduced. The dub version was terrible, but it seemed awesome to my five year old self :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NitsujN_RN

When I was about 8-9, my older sister forced me to watch Sailor Moon with her on Cartoon Network. She would lock me in the room and I couldn't get out. But I think DBZ and Gundam Wing was on the same schedule so it made up for it. I can't remember.
Haha oh boy. I can see it now. Once she finds out about this upcoming remake, she'll make me watch it again....only this time, 15 or so years later. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived