[Drama October 2013] City Conquest 도시정벌

06skull06

Guest izoosin01

I think CC should continue filming in the other countries and debut through DATV in Japan where CC already has a slot to air in March. If for some reason it can't air in Japan either than China or You Tube! Even a big blockbuster movie would work! So what Twitter trend went out?

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest izoosin01

Ok found out the Twitter trend...even though I don't have one I'll be praying. BUT! Whoever has Twitter please go on to mention to chant CC when KHJ accepts his award(s)!!! I read this from a comment on Lazer Kim's blog and it's Perfect! A perfect way to get the media's attention!!! Please, someone read this, and let this happen! ^^

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; letter-spacing: -1px;"Kim Hyun Joong’s fans demonstrate, “We want City Conquest on KBS”

December 17, 2012 7:30 pm dkrogers of http://en.korea.com

19598_24543_4041.jpg

Many fans of Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong are demonstrating for his TV series City Conquest.

The series started shooting in July in Japan and actors including Kim promoted the series with the director at the Budokan for three days.

They then started shooting the series in Korea in September and changed the writers to dramatize the original comic. The production is currently preparing for the shoot and writing the scripts.

Global fans from Korea, China, and Japan are supporting the series and tweeting, “We want City Conquest on KBS.” This proves that the series is receiving considerable attention from the world.

19598_24540_3435.jpg

People say: “I can’t forget the short piece that they shot in Japan. Please air it!” “I really want to see the series on KBS.” “The series will be a hit.” “Everyone is waiting for the series. Please air it soon.”

The series earned around 10 billion won by casting Kim and selling its copyright abroad. It is based on the comic with the same title, about a boy trying to get revenge on the absolute evil that destroyed his family.

Demonstrations over the series airing on KBS are expected to spread wide throughout the Internet.

lnprz wrote: »

lnprz

wrote: 

»proxy2-5_zpsd3308ddc.jpg

RT (@lafone0606)<br />

RT (@lafone0606)Re City of Conquest, Production co asked media to correct the article as they did not deliver the truth.<br />

<br />

Regarding City of Conquest, I understand that you all worry about it.... it is a pity that I cannot talk in details now. You read many artilces via internet, but I can clarify that Production company asked the media to correct the articles as they wrote a wrong story. It is true that it took a long time to edit the episodes since they started shooting in Japan and that is why all of you feel uneasy, wondering what's going on, which triggers another rumors. I am afraid that as of now I cannot tell you any more detail, but you will hear a good news like Christmas gift for you soon. That is all I can tell you now.

http://ameblo.jp/sarang4eva/entry-11430291383.html<br

/>

RT (@OnlyKHJtimes)(trans)acc to Trend Beaute blog, she worte “sorry for that i can't let you know the detail (abt CC shooting) at this point. And there're many articles abt (CC shooting), i'm letting you know that they're misinformation, n the production company asked to correct these articles. it's true that it takes a long time from the shooting in jp to its organization, so i understand that these anxiety, imagination and rumors come up in this such a situation. i'm sorry that all i can tell you is what i told you here at this point (all she can tell so far now is what she wrote down here), but (i think that ) nice x'mas present (news) will be waited (announced). “ translated by OnlyKHJtimesoriginal source: 

http://ameblo.jp/sarang4eva/entry-11430291383.html

Guest izoosin01

Well we really don't know who wrote the articles but I seriously hope they're not trolling us! Hopefully before Christmas we'll here the good news!!!! Interesting it was taking awhile to edit the episodes...

[PHOTO] KIM HYUN JOONG AS BAEK MIR OF CITY CONQUEST

DO YOU THINK KIM HYUN JOONG IS SEXY ENOUGH TO PLAY THE CHARACTER OF BAEK MIR OF CITY CONQUEST? I THINK NO ONE ELSE CAN PLAY THE ROLE OF BAEK MIR ONLY KIM HYUN JOONG, DO YOU AGREE WITH ME...KEKEKE!!!I LIKE THIS LOOK OF HIM, I HOPE HIS HAIR WILL NOT BE VERY MESSY, JUST LIKE THIS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
14713_277309885725745_514797642_n.jpg

Guest izoosin01

I totally agree that KHJ is the only one who can play Baek Mir; from what little I know of his character. :P Hyun Joong is smokin hot in that picture! ^^

Kim Hyun Joong’s fans demonstrate, “We want City Conquest on KBS”

Posted on December 17, 2012 in drama by via

http://koreandrama.com

Kim Hyun Joong

Many fans of Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong are demonstrating for his TV series City Conquest.

The series started shooting in July in Japan and actors including Kim promoted the series with the director at the Budokan for three days.

They then started shooting the series in Korea in September and changed the writers to dramatize the original comic. The production is currently preparing for the shoot and writing the scripts.

Global fans from Korea, China, and Japan are supporting the series and tweeting, “We want City Conquest on KBS.” This proves that the series is receiving considerable attention from the world.

People say: “I can’t forget the short piece that they shot in Japan. Please air it!” “I really want to see the series on KBS.” “The series will be a hit.” “Everyone is waiting for the series. Please air it soon.”

The series earned around 10 billion won by casting Kim and selling its copyright abroad. It is based on the comic with the same title, about a boy trying to get revenge on the absolute evil that destroyed his family.

Demonstrations over the series airing on KBS are expected to spread wide throughout the Internet.

[Photo] Conquesters, Henecians,hyunecians, just a fan of KHJ please vote pali-pali...
KHJ's lead is so slim, anything can happen, we know that he is truly a Hallyu star, please vote, you can vote every 10 minutes.He needs our vote, this voting poll is korean site
http://ent.jkn.co.kr/star/2012award.html
154438_319430218172806_415289564_n.jpg

[ENG translation] KHJ'S MESSAGE TO ALL OF US:

RT(@lafone0606)
Eng Trans of Hyun Joong's Christmas message to DATV

Hellow everyone, I'm Kim Hyun Joong!
Have you already listend to my first album, "Unlimited"?

Then next year, I will meet you with the drama, " City of Conquest " Please look forward to it.

I wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a nice time,
Merry Christmas ! 

The point is he clearly mentioned that we would be able to see him in the drama^^

Guest izoosin01

yeah! He said we'll see him in CC! So either it'll air in Japan/China/Taiwan and come out on DVD in Korea if there still isn't a broadcaster.
Merry Christmas!

Archived