[Drama October 2013] City Conquest 도시정벌

06skull06

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[TWEETS] TRANSLATION KHJ EXCERPTS FROM CITY CONQUEST PROMOTIONS 

Reposted from: http://www.babyvfan.wordpress.com/& LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.COM BY THEALIENPRINCE

source : sohu
eng trans : http://www.babyvfan.wordpress.com
repost with proper credit please
(just a quick trans of highlights)

Kim Hyun Joong transforms into a Japanese bride for City of Conquest

In City of Conquest, there’s a scene where hyun joong transformed into a female – japanese bride. The scene was on a honeymoon boat (in japan), Hyun Joong wore japanese traditional female outfit and had female make-over. While, Jung YooMi acted as male – the groom. Hyun Joong was too ‘pretty’ to the extent that YooMi exclaimed “it really poses a threat to girls seeing him like this”.
MC couldn’t help but to praise Hyun Joong’s good skin complex “as smooth as an egg!” , Hyun Joong suddenly repeated this sentence (out of nowhere), making everyone bursts into laughter.
Kim Hyun Joong revealed that the last time he acted as a female was “at 2005′s concert”, when asked if he will worry that his uzoosin’s manly image would be ruined as a cause, he said “as an actor, it’s a must to be able to adapt to various image/concepts, as long as the audience is happy.”.

Kim Hyun Joong, “I’m just like Baek Mir when it comes to…”

Baek Mir = Kim Hyun Joong?

When asked about first impression on male and female leads, director of City of Conquest expressed his thoughts on KHJ “a very good looking man (flower boy), but after interaction, it’s quite surprising. He is actually very man, and becomes very cute after a few drinks.”

MC asked a question which was not scripted, however, it did not seem to be a problem to KHJ.
Q : What’s the similarity between you and the role you play?”
KHJ : en….en, this question was not in script, let me think for a second”
(no wonder it’s the 4D leader)
KHJ : Even as i say it, you may not believe. I am the same with Mir, if i meet the girl i really like, i will risk my life to protect her!
It was a very honest reply~.

Tweets from @tomomon2
- KHJ... All of them( pics) wore the KIMONO. HJ is the most beautiful. Kuku~ Everybody was anxious to know what had happened scene. 
- HJ.... His honesty.. dangerous scene . These are used stunt man. Said HJ. At event.

[Article + Translation] Kim Hyun Joong and 
Jung Yoo Mi’s Stare ‘Full Of Heart’

12400423.jpg

Source: TV DailyKorean to English Translation: City Conquest Blog (www.cityconquest.blogspot.com)FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING ONLY. THANKS
Note: English Translation not exactly from Korean version. I edited it a little bit to make it more appropriate.Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Yoo Mi’s looking at each other with a face of love in their hearts photo was unveiled.Jung Yoo Mi and Kim Hyun Joong as the main characters for the new drama ‘City Conquest’.In the photo released, Jung Yoo Mi folding her hands looking cute and lovely while Kim Hyun Joong staring at her making them looked like real lovers.Jung Yoo Mi’s warm and crystal clear eyes with her pink-tinged blushing face revealing her boundless affection to Kim Hyun Joong is now attracting attention.Netizen reacted “They are so lovely!, their gaze are so warm”, “Jung Yoo Mi, have you fallen in love with him? Eagle eye launched”, “Eyes are extraordinary”, “Jung Yoo Mi just saved a country in her past life to be blessed like this”.

Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Yumi tenderly look at each other on City Conquest

October 12, 2012 3:30 pm eternalc2h

105.jpgA picture of Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Yumi tenderly looking at each other recently attracted a lot of attention.

In the picture, Jung is staring at Kim with a cute, lovely look in her eyes, keeping her hands folded. They’re staring at each other as if they’re real lovers.

The warm, lovely look in Jung’s eyes is especially attracting a lot of attention as she seems she’s deeply in love with Kim.

People responded: “They might really fall in love with each other.” “Jung Yumi looks really lovely. She will be able to fascinate all men in the world.” “The look in Jung Yumi’s eyes is so lovely.” “Has Jung Yumi fallen in love with Kim Hyun Joong?” “She seems to have fallen in love with Kim Hyun Joong.” “Jung Yumi must have saved her country in her former life.” “The scene looks so romantic.”

City Conquest stars Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Yumi, Nam Goong Min, Kim Seung Woo, Choi Cheol Ho, Park Hyo Jun, and Kim Young Ho. The series is already attracting a lot of attention.

[iNFOS] From babyvfan's blog
REPOSTED FROM : lovekimhyunjoong.com
564074_234744569987809_1710648809_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong – City Of Conquest filming scenes (from staff blog) part 1
screen caps from tieba, taken from CC staff’s blog
eng trans : babyvfan

(correct me if theres any mistake )

22nd July (in Japan) “after shooting in hotel, filming today will be at tokyo’s ferris wheel. Because the scenes were shoot at 37th floor, thus looked cold and sad. For this scene, hyun joong conversed in Japanese.”.

[cont, july 22 in japan] there are scenes in which he needs to speak in english and japanese. as he wants to check his pronounication, he even did some homework , no wonder its Kim Hyun Joong!

[cont, july 22,in japan] Both of his english and japanese pronounciations are very standard. not only has a career in music, but also has a good listening and pronounciation skill, very surprising. really awesome!

[PHOTOS] Jung Yoo Mi's me2day Update during Japan Shooting in July 

REPOSTED FROM : lovekimhyunjoong.com by TheAlienPrince
shared by 郑柔美吧官博@weibo

Source: Jung Yoo Mi's me2day
(with rough trans)

[2012.07.13]
오랜만이야~^^ 미투 다시 시~작!! 
(It's been a long time~^^ me2day starts~ again!!)

[2012.07.14]
드뎌드뎌시작!! 도시정벌 일본촬영~ 닛코역이라는데 너무 소박하구 이뻐^^
(Finally starting!! City Conquest Japan shooting~ Nikko Station is really beautiful ^^)

[2012.07.23]

miaow! 촬영장에 있는 가면쓰구 한컷!^^ 근데 고양이 가면이 아닌가아~ㅎㅎ
(miaow! The mask used in the shooting set!^^ But it's not a cat mask~ he he)

[2012.07.30]
일본촬영 무사히 마치고 돌아왔슴다! 이제 남은 촬영두.. 아자아자!!^^
(Japan shooting finished safely! Now shooting the last two.. Aja aja!!^^)

121004 Kim Hyun Joong-Making Film of Mir(Don't re-upload/Don't re-edit)

UPLOADER:HOLLISHYUN
translation starts ‎2.29 part~ HJ said :" I am happy that working with nice staffs and actors. This drama is a kind of new concept -Movie like drama.i will do my best rest of the 19 episode also. Thank you." (credit : @4everhyun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBBfOgB4O_M&feature=colike

Published on Oct 12, 2012 by HollisHyun

This is the digested film screened City Conquest promotion.
So "Never" "Don't make" any video using this.
If anyone re-upload any video, I cannot share anymore.

Don't re-upload, re-edit & erase the logo!
Don't re-make any other video using my video!
(No capture & No flash video)
Don't move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"

newyorkcitygirl

wrote:

»

[video] 121004 Kim Hyun Joong-Making Film of Mir(Don't re-upload/Don't re-edit)UPLOADER:HOLLISHYUN<br />

translation starts @ ‎2.29 part~ HJ said :" I am happy that working with nice staffs and actors. This drama is a kind of new concept -Movie like drama.i will do my best rest of the 19 episode also. Thank you." (credit :

@4everhyun

)<br />

<br />

<br />

/>

Published on Oct 12, 2012 by HollisHyunThis is the digested film screened City Conquest promotion.<br />

So "Never" "Don't make" any video using this.<br />

If anyone re-upload any video, I cannot share anymore.<br />

<br />

Don't re-upload, re-edit

Don't re-make any other video using my video!<br />

(No capture

Don't move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"

Guest M-i-l-o

Go green motorcycle! Hahaha, JK.
Just saw the teasers for the drama. I'm so excited! Hyun Joong has improved a lot since his last drama, and the actions scenes seem quite interesting. I really wonder how they all end up in Japan though, lol.

Jung Yu Mi looks helplessly in love with Kim Hyun Joong on the set of ‘City Conquest’
http://www.allkpop.com/

‘City Conquest‘ has revealed a new still cut of the two main characters with Jung Yu Mi looking at Kim Hyun Joong with goo-goo eyes.

Seeing the two stars gaze at each other so lovingly, netizens responded to the photo saying, “I wonder if a scandal will erupt after this?“, “She looks so lovable! What man would not be swayed by those eyes“, “Has Jung Yu Mi fallen in love?“, “That doesn’t look like just an ordinary gaze“and “I sense love in the air~.”

“City Conquest” is receiving much attention after recruiting Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Yu Mi, and other well known actors into its cast.

Archived