[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest exoticshawelf

Honestly, I think that they would send out the acceptance letters first, but if you don't get anything theat probably means you've been rejected or they missed out on giving you your result.

#nohate.  

Guest hannahrim

yeah you are probably right. but I also auditioned for the la weekly audition and I didn't get back from that so, I'm kind of waiting for that too

Guest liyiknam37

It's hard to say...I mean Hangeng got his 5 months later...i don't know anymore, but im pretty sure if they liked us they would have contacted earlier...Im assuming they just missed my application form or misspelled what i had written on the form...or that my writing is illegible...

Guest theskyisfalling

I auditioned in Korea and I have not received my rejection letter either. I've heard from rumors they call you within a few days if you made it. Not entirely sure if it's true or not, but I think we all are still hoping and holding on to the slim chance. Sm is just going to crush them in the first place, why are they torturing us like this ㅠㅡㅠ

Guest milliette

leejoonlover said: Shimmy Lee said:

@biancazhou....TRUE :L they wouldnt say it but i heard some girl say she got a callback from the NJ auditions 1 day or so after the audition >.< so i thought maybe the others might have gotten it later (like those who get acceptance letter like after a 2month wait, maybe- i dunno)....:P

About the other thing...So True! AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND BOTH SHOULD GET MORE ATTENTION! SERIOUSLY IT'S ALWAYS USA (not hating usa or anything) but why is oceania neglected for? ToT We have English speakers too....-.- They should really know that (legit).

Guest smtown4eva

If you guys look on sm audtion page on facebook it said send a email to this email 2012youthhelp@smtown.com if you didn't get a email about your results

Guest UNICORNx_x

@hannahrim @smtown4eva @exoticshawelf @shinee94 @theskyisfalling @BunnyTa @liyiknam37 @AnthonyKkoKkoI think you guys shouldn't give up on your dream! If SM doesn't work out for you try out for other companies also! >.< SM GLOBALS most likely would be from JAN-MAR next year. Start practicing! :D 
@exoticshawelf Sometimes I wonder, when they are considering you, isit a good or bad thing....
@smtown4eva @hannahrim I think, they are too busy considering their choices of who to take in that they can't give you a reply or they are still not sure if you would be accepted or not... They actually hold meetings when picking trainees you know? It's like all the "main people" in the meeting room with ur whatever info and they like watch your audition video O__O 

Archived