Official YOOMIN Couple Thread : Gong Yoo ♡ Lee Min Jung

the girl who!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unnie1986

Hi chinguz , how r u? :x

@the girl who! sis thanks for info.!I hope she can rest at least one week!! BIG 10:10 hug sis >:D<

@cutepinkers BIG 10:10 hug to u too sis , thanks for the vid!>:D<

OH , guys ... Am I a bad person?!Why I wish bad news about relationship between our min joung & LBH ??! :(:(:-$

unnie1986

said:

@the girl who! sis thanks for info.!I hope she can rest at least one week!! BIG 10:10 hug sis >:D<

OH , guys ... Am I a bad person?!Why I wish bad news about relationship between our min joung & LBH ??! :(:(:-$

Guest cutepinkers

unnie1986 said:

Guest mitzie019

hi! can i join in this thread? i'm mitch from manila and i'm a BIG fan of YOOMIN!Ü i just finished watching 'BIG' from youtube.com and i really, really love, love, love it! The chemistry between them is just amazing! They really look good together. I just hope that they will do another project together.Ü

mitzie019

said: hi! can i join in this thread? i'm mitch from manila and i'm a BIG fan of YOOMIN!Ü i just finished watching 'BIG' from youtube.com and i really, really love, love, love it! The chemistry between them is just amazing! They really look good together. I just hope that they will do another project together.Ü

Guest mitzie019

the girl who! said:

mitzie019

said: hi! can i join in this thread? i'm mitch from manila and i'm a BIG fan of YOOMIN!Ü i just finished watching 'BIG' from youtube.com and i really, really love, love, love it! The chemistry between them is just amazing! They really look good together. I just hope that they will do another project together.Ü

Guest mitzie019

the girl who! said:

mitzie019

mitzie019 said: the girl who! said:

mitzie019

Guest cutepinkers

@The Girl Who! 
nina... okay sista... :)  love youuu thanks for update... i just love your recent pics, news, and videos about our couple haha.. they're my energy :D
@mitzie019
hi welcome here... >:D<
i am so glad there's still people who love and support our couple YooMin even though they are not together in real life now... yes i am so agree and love your opinion and thought about our couple..
yeah me too, for me, it doesn't matter if min jung or gong yoo are involved with someone.. i love yoomin cuz i saw love about our yoomin from the beginning.. i don't know everytime i saw pictures or videos about them, my heart just melted haha feel like they love each other.. xD
if i love the couple and believe they will be together someday...i should stick with them, no matter what their relationship status... 
like my fave hollywood couple Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears.. i still love them til now even they are not together again til now. in my heart justin only for britney..
and i am so happy that my fave on screen Ashton kucher and Mila Kunis are dating now... you know what guys they were friend since that 70s show even though they were not together in real life after finish their TV show in 2005.. ashton married with demi moore and mila dated with macaulay culkin.. but now they are dating.. 
so i'm hoping for our YooMin too.. even though they are not dating now.. i just wish someday they will be together in a real life.. now matter what years i'll be waiting...[-O<

Guest cutepinkers

YooMin MV made by our chingu mj1234 @ BIG DC Gall :)
The similarities of Gong Yoo in One Fine Day and Lee Min Jung in Midas.
Music: Breathless - Shayne Ward

Archived