[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

HJ lived with her family for 27 years, she never knew nothing about her real mother until she had 13, and just got to know more about her mother's name and her father just now after 27 years, the people she has memory with are her no blood  family it is really weird and hard for her to go after her real mother after all these years, and she doesn't even know why her mother gave/lost her... also, showing up there after all these years ''I'm here mom'' how shocking it would be. But, then again, her mother still looks for her daughter (and blames herself for what happened) and the uncle until now remembers and wish his niece to be alive... so I think HJ should at least let them know she is alive. She doesn't have to move up and forget her no blood family, she just should tell them. But I know it must be hard for her... 
They might share the same blood but are just like strangers. (Well, except Uncle)
I, for example

have a  brother, we have the same father. I knew I had this brother since young but I never really meet him or saw him (my father died when I was only 2 years old, and my brother lived with his mother in a different city)  I finally meet him when I was 20 years old, he already had 27 years ? and never tried to meet me or my sister before, even though we went to his city almost every year to visit some relatives, so we just thought he didn't want to meet us. But my uncle decided to make us meet and we did. 

I'll be honest here, we might share the same blood and the same father, but to me, he is just like a stranger, it is sad to say this but it is really hard for me be comfortable with him... he is 7/8 years older than me and It was just awkward to me and my sister to talk with him.... when he said ''so you are my pretty sisters.'' it just didn't sound right ... I think only time can change it? Not sure, when I was young I always wanted to meet him and asked my mother if he ever tried to meet us, but later I lost interest since he never tried to meet us once when he could (he was already a adult by then) But truth is, after we meet him and came back to our city, we lost contact again... we even have each other on facebook but don't talk at all.... it is just sad... but we really don't know much about each other and look like strangers

lol sorry talking about my life here... 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wingding

Changhee"s father is all so smiley now. Wonder he was sincere when he said he was sorry and asked Changhee to run away with Haejoo?
If Changhee is after revenge, he should give the father a slap first for messing up his life.

YAH! Another slap!  Has anybody taken a count on how many that is?!  It's not the slap so much as it is the lack of response from HJ.  She needs to step up and duke somebody the next time they raise a hand to her.

I liked San's grandpa but now it's been revealed what he did to his parents, I really don't like him.  So autocratic to think it's okay because he didn't like the girl his son was in love with.  To go to Japan and kidnap San from his parents.  And have his own son beat up because he "threw away' his life on an orphan girl.  So now San has cut ties with the grandpa.  

IH is falling hook, line and sinker for CH.  I wonder how he plans to use her to get revenge.  I can't imagine he won't be affected by how much his behavior toward her father will pain her.  He can't be that callous.  He said he sold his soul to the devil in an earlier episode.  so I guess that's the behavior we can expect.

Guest LazyGirl

wow the child and adult HJ character does not match up.  Child HJ wouldn't allow someone to disrespect her and does nothing, only from her mom.  It's like she grew up reverse, outsiders can bully her, while standing up for herself at home.  Wtheck, next thing we know a little kid on the street will slap her.  This is ridiculous!

If you think slapping is terrible, you shouldn't watch Thai series then. Not that I find slapping is ok. I've watched a couple of Thai series and the female lead get often raped by the male lead. And the female always forgive the male. First time I've thought it's just happened in this particular serie, but later I saw it also in other series and I read about it that this happened often. I've stopped watching these. I only watch the comedy ones without rape.
May Queen is starting already...

Guest wingding

Tonight episode ended with adoptive mum going to bio mum house.
My live streaming tonight have no sound, not that I will understand what they say.

Guest bluemoonlight

Big developments this ep:

*Adoptive mother told biological mother the truth, that HJ is her daughter.
*HJ quit her job.
*CH says he wants to marry IH.  (CH is gonna be HJ's step brother-in-law...eek! For some reason I always thought that IH was HJ's biological mother's daughter too, guess I was wrong...haha)
*HJ is finally NOT slapped (although they show it in flashbacks).  Thank goodness! But...I don't think it'll last long, I feel the writer has included more down the road.

Big developments this ep:

*Adoptive mother told biological mother the truth, that HJ is her daughter.

*HJ quit her job.

*CH says he wants to marry IH.  (CH is gonna be HJ's step brother-in-law...eek! For some reason I always thought that IH was HJ's biological mother's daughter too, guess I was wrong...haha)

*HJ is finally NOT slapped (although they show it in flashbacks).  Thank goodness! But...I don't think it'll last long, I feel the writer has included more down the road.

Lolol.Why do i find it so funny?That HJ's slapcount is now part of what we need to consider for May Queen.

I was talking with some people who watched Don't Hesitate which was 160 episodes or something. Apparently the female lead was slapped in every episode.That's the drama with Lee Sang Woo.Omg that's like 140 slaps minimum.Excluding NGs.

Did we have the picnic date?

Guest orionofthewolf

Just got May Queen 21 recap done. And 22 has aired, is airing? Oh well, it will either be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. A lot is happening, but at the same time it feels like nothing is progressing. And the scenes for 22 at the end of 21? That picnic scene seemed so fake, so now I'm curious to know if it was real or what.

Guest bluemoonlight

@ck1Oz
Nope, sadly the picnic date didn't happen, it was all KS's fantasy/daydream...LOL (so those pics we saw were from his fantasy...I knew it was too good to be true...HJ doesn't dress like that, much alone wear pink!) Well, the picnic could've still happened, but HJ brought his grandfather, so then KS left.
About the slapping, I know, right? It shouldn't even be an issue, but seriously, it's so frustrating! If it's true about that drama, then I would never watch "Don't Hesitate" even though I love LSW.

Guest jaewon fan

orionofthewolf said: Just got May Queen 21 recap done. And 22 has aired, is airing? Oh well, it will either be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. A lot is happening, but at the same time it feels like nothing is progressing. And the scenes for 22 at the end of 21? That picnic scene seemed so fake, so now I'm curious to know if it was real or what.

Guest orionofthewolf

jaewon fan said: orionofthewolf said: Just got May Queen 21 recap done. And 22 has aired, is airing? Oh well, it will either be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. A lot is happening, but at the same time it feels like nothing is progressing. And the scenes for 22 at the end of 21? That picnic scene seemed so fake, so now I'm curious to know if it was real or what.

Archived