[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaewon fan

@awsparkle, maybe that scene after the preview happens before or after KS left.

1st conclusion, JDH went to the factory to discuss about the drilling rights, then HJ might ask KS to leave them alone for a private talk.

2nd conclusion , JDH went to the factory , find HJ alone at the office and maybe had heated discussion to the point that he want to kill HJ, then KS arrive, save her and tell JDH that she is his daughter. :-D

hehehe my imagination went too far...

oppssss... i change my mind, i watch the preview few times and i notice that the place where HJ is being struggled by JDH is not in the office. It's like a hotel room...or inside the house. And i'm wondering why KS punch CH again? Does CH did another stupid mistake? He was talking to the OCEAN Group Chairman, is he going to betray HJ and KS again.... this writer never had enough ..of all this nonsense. Why he just can't make everyone patch up and have 1 last happy episode.

recap for ep 37: (sorry may not in order...)

- HJ mom stole the microfilm then she met hae joo to pass it to JW but dun knoe what is inside

- DH recorded the conversation

- HJ passed the microfilm to JW

- HJ mom went home and DH let her listened to the conversation, they fight, DH slapped her but DH dun care. She left home. DH is left alone at home

- KS proposed to HJ but HJ rejects with no explanation

- KS asked HJ family member to help out, then HJ uncle found out and guess maybe because HJ is JDH daughter

- JW explained to KS the reason

- KS recalls everything about his and HJ memory since young, and when his grandfather died and everything

- HJ mom explained to IH the truth about DH kill her ex husband

- IH angry with her dad, IH finds HJ and apologizes for everything, they hug like sisters.....IH also ignore CH,

- CH met with ocean company director, explain that without money, HJ and KS also cant make drillship anyway so propose to work together

- KS angry and punched CH

- KS suspect maybe CH has other purpose like revenge, so they are considering the option

- CH asked secretary to send the slush fund findings to the police

- KS and HJ talk. and finally they reconcile, HJ gave a peck at the lips again to KS hihihi... always no real kisses... haizz...

- JW received them and wonder who sent them

- DH found out that CH betrayed him, DH visited IM and realised everything, apologised, IM seems to ignore him

- DH kidnap KC and IH saw everything

- DH called CH to meet him and pretend to be nice

- CH met DH and explained everything about how DH treats his dad and etc

- DH angry and showed that his men got KC and hit them

- CH fight back and KC fainted in between the fighting

- Right before DH men hit CH again, IH came and protect CH

- IH also called police!!! yuhui!!! DH and his men run away

- DH hands keep trembling and he went to his wife hotel and met HJ

- HJ mom not around and HJ shouted at DH to go away

- DH think everyhting happened because of HJ, so DH choked HJ to death

- in time, HJ mom came in and stop everything and tell the truth!!!! that HJ is actually his daughter (AIYA,,,, like I predicted lah, so simple!!!)

and the end, no preview

what i like here is the conversation between KS and HJ, what KS mentioned was right. well once you can watch with subtitle, you will understand. I just give you all the summary, sorry it may not in exact correct order, cos i write this through memory of watching it on air...

hope it helps. sweet dreams

Guest jaewon fan

@laur0002, of all the good qualities that KS had, what i love the most is his being open minded. Everytime he is in a difficult situation, he always try to analyze everything and balance his decision. And the good thing, he always had a good judgement.  :x 63699_242958565834190_1513349276_n.jpg
418139_242959389167441_416020659_n.jpg398699_242958625834184_639659184_n.jpg74011_242958632500850_285782788_n.jpg

@anaanitza It's true that CH didn't lovw In Hwa from the beginning, but it's never too late. If they stay together it doesn't mean that he's never going to love her. In my opinion it's kind of childish to think that only romantism can spur love. Love can also grow. mature love is suppose to grow. After the romantism disppears love still has to grow. If it remains like it was in the beginning it disappears. That's why people get divorced. Their love stopped growing. CH and IH still have a chance. Their love can become as deep as that of HS and HJ. - just the opinoin of an "old lady".

I'm quite late. I'm watching EP35 now at the fire scene. Its a factory with flamable items and also room wherein research and devt documents are being kept but there is not even a single fire extinguisher which is a strictly being implemented in an establishment by law. Did the writer mislook on this? 

I would like to thank  all  my co fans for sharing your time with me on this forum  Laughing, crying and(especially) RANTING about May Queen. I know this was a dog of a  drama but I still had plenty of fun laughing and reading all of your posts.Let's watch something good next time.:P  lol I know It is a bit early but I would like to wish  all my co soompi  posters/viewers a very  MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! ( especially our May Queen fans) and for those who do not celebrate Santa Day I wish you a peaceful joyous relaxing week 
BTW: I hope we get to watch a decent drama next time.cause the writers(whatever they do to tie this poop ball of a drama together at it's end still doesn't make up for the wasted time we invested in this mess) :P

torrent link for ep38 (720p)
you can download from my box, enjoyed it :

https://www.box.com/s/p4qv9kzbswghoqzvc5ss

don't forget to keep seeding after finished download :) from fans to fans

edit : hai @marrsq : how do you do, ? so you like may queen too. and say my hello to your kids :)

laur0002 said:

finally the end!!!DH died, committed suicide, everyone happy ever afterand JH auntie pregnant hahaha....

Oh man your comment killed me ( pun not intended ) and the fact that you awesome because DH died. You mean this guy even knows to feel enough to commit suicide? The author is a chicken and I hope no one hires him for another drama. Goodness  he's a twit. And a MCP to the max.

laur0002 said:

finally the end!!!DH died, committed suicide, everyone happy ever afterand JH auntie pregnant hahaha....

Oh man your comment killed me ( pun not intended ) and the fact that you awesome because DH died. You mean this guy even knows to feel enough to commit suicide? The author is a chicken and I hope no one hires him for another drama. Goodness  he's a twit. And a MCP to the max.

Hahahhaa correct if I m wrong. I think DH died. He plunged into the sea. He climbed on to the railing of the drill ship. Last minute, HJ called him "dad" to save him. But he plunged in anyway. Yippe...Then 1 year later... during IM and HJ conversation, they mentioned after he eat, need to see his father. Maybe meaning his tomb. I dun catch the conversation. I guess he died.

Archived