Username Change

Guest mangoFresh

• 6 months later...
Guest tokyochicdoll

I did this but it's not working.

Since soompi's upgrade, my original !kejaci username became weird unicode... It's really frustrating and I would really like to get rid of it.. :/ I've been with soompi for a while now and my old threads and stuff are gone but I would still like to continue using this account... Please let me know what I can do!

Edit: It seems to be working now after I logged out and logged back in twice. Hopefully it'll stay!

Guest Leopoldine

Odd... I wanted to change my username too but I can't seem to be able to write on it. 
I also do not have the same window you showed @ebulli3nt. When I go to change profile, I don't get the Name and Password and Profil detail tag. :/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest frozenyoghurtz

@tokyochicdoll, @Leopoldine, @fieza1871, @lelouchjustinia, look at the top right corner on your screen. you'll see "Logged in as (your user name)" then drag your mouse to (your user name) and select edit profile.

hope this help :)

• 3 months later...
Guest robs1430291557

None of the suggestions I've been given or read here work. I've change my username before, but now it won't let me. The print is in grey, not black. Is there a glitch?

• 2 months later...

I've changed my username. But upon login, the username does not exist. So, everytime i want to login, i have to use my old username. Then, i have to click edit profile in order to change my new username.

Is there any other way for me to just login using my new username?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I registered though facebook, but I didn't realize that my last name would also be apart of my username. I have tried to change it many many times, but as soon as I got into another thread, or to the home page, it changes back. I do NOT want my last name used! Is there a way I could cancel my account and re register so I don't have to keep changing it?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lovekijoon

I've recently changed my username before and I entered in the Ulzzang contest using my new name (lovekijoon) but it keeps reverting to my old one (Love_Ki-Kwang). I don't want the moderators to think that I've made multiple accounts to vote for myself but I don't know how to fix it! Help, please!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gail0623

How do I change my username? I have the same problem as the majority. I'm able to change it, but when I log back in, it returns to the old one. :-<

• 3 weeks later...

Really? I can't even edit username this time! Nice how everything is supposed to be anonymous here!! I DO NOT want my surname used! Kinda sad when you trust enough to use another account to sign in and this is how your repaid!!  Sorry its only anonymous when someone is tattling!

TheresaT said: I'm having the same problem : ( when I log in through Facebook I used to be able to change my name, now I can't. Didn't want my whole name showing up. Please helpSorry guys! Please PM with the name you want. @Lynn - I just changed yours - please check your inbox.
Registration via Facebook uses your first and last name by default like it does on most other sites that use Facebook for registration, though we know this is not the ideal situation on Soompi. I just hacked it so it will just show your First Name and Last initial as default for now.
In the meantime, please PM me with any name change requests, as the name change function on the screenshot above was supposed to have been disabled, but accidentally got re-enabled at some point. The reasons are because 1) your forum account will no longer be in sync with your master account, and 2) issues with people impersonating others
Sorry again for the inconvenience, and thanks for your understanding.-soomp

Archived