[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Immortal Song 2 is a show where a "legend" singer(s) will be guest and usually they will sing "legend" guest's song in front of them.  Singer has to sing in either their own style or make remake of the song.  Guest will remark on how they feel. Votes comes from the audiences. Name of singer will be randomly picked by the host (name is on the ball in the bowl) and will compete each other....so once first singer is picked, he/she will get score.  Next name will call and that singer has to get higher score than the other singer in order to continue to compete. If 2nd singer score is lower than the other, he/she will go back to waiting room where all the singers are waiting (for their names to be picked).  It's better for name to be called last because all he/she has to do is beat one person but if his/her name is called early, then she/he has to continue to win to be the winner.

What I have seen so far, of course you have to be good singer but most importantly you have to entertain your audiences. Those who are very upbeat (has audiences singing and dancing with them) seem to do better in score.

I'm getting really nervous about Hyesung being in this show because my husband watches this show faithfully and knows I love Shinhwa so I'm sure it'll be announced that Hyesung is part of Shinhwa.  My husband is very critical about all the singers so if he says anything negative about HS, I might get into fight with him!  LOL! Probably won't talk to him for a week!  LOL!

Immortal Song is a great show, at first it was intended for the idols to sing their own version of the songs from a legend but then they invited veterans as well.  
Like mommie Alice mentioned, usually the contestants are good singers but the winners are not always based on singing capability.  Sometimes depends on the audience consists of, older or younger, their preference - if the contestants are popular it really helps too, I think. Or after a rows of ballads then come an upbeat song, that can win, and vice versa.
Anyway, it's a good show to showcase your individual ability and gain acknowledgment.  Some unpopular singers/groups became my favorites after watching the show. But I'm also liking some idols that I thought were not good singers before.
And oh, they can invite guest so maybe Hyesung can invite the other members, hehehe

I'm thinking of Minwoo, to help Hyesung with the music arrangement, and inviting Eric to rap with him on stage?  :D So,we'll have Minwoo at the backstage and maybe Junjin and Andy will come to support them! :D As Dongwan is quite busy with his drama, 5 of them will be fine.. kekeke.. I guess, I'm asking too much! LOL

Once it was announced that Hyesung was gonna appear on Immortal Song 2, this news totally made my day....
I've hoped and waited for Hyesung to guest on this show, I believe its a show that can showcase a singer's ability and style of singing... 
Really anticipating Hyesung's performance, hopefully he is there for a few episodes, since he is gonna release his album in December 2012 so why not do more promotions... 
Edit: It would be great if a few members or if not all can appear and do a performance together on the show... 

I think Hyesung is gonna be okay in the sow. He is indeed the prince of ballad, right/ Despite his characters, I believe his singing capability is so strong that can amaze audiences and the veteran singers in those episodes.  I will be waiting for so many applaudes for him there.

Need help!  Does anyone have or know where I can download raw version of The Beatles Code from 5/10/12 which is the 2nd part Shinhwa appearance?  I was rewatching all my Shinhwa comeback shows and found out that I somehow missed downloading 2nd part.

Thank you so much.

mommie Alice said: Immortal Song 2 is a show where a "legend" singer(s) will be guest and usually they will sing "legend" guest's song in front of them.  Singer has to sing in either their own style or make remake of the song.  Guest will remark on how they feel. Votes comes from the audiences. Name of singer will be randomly picked by the host (name is on the ball in the bowl) and will compete each other....so once first singer is picked, he/she will get score.  Next name will call and that singer has to get higher score than the other singer in order to continue to compete. If 2nd singer score is lower than the other, he/she will go back to waiting room where all the singers are waiting (for their names to be picked).  It's better for name to be called last because all he/she has to do is beat one person but if his/her name is called early, then she/he has to continue to win to be the winner.

What I have seen so far, of course you have to be good singer but most importantly you have to entertain your audiences. Those who are very upbeat (has audiences singing and dancing with them) seem to do better in score.

I'm getting really nervous about Hyesung being in this show because my husband watches this show faithfully and knows I love Shinhwa so I'm sure it'll be announced that Hyesung is part of Shinhwa.  My husband is very critical about all the singers so if he says anything negative about HS, I might get into fight with him!  LOL! Probably won't talk to him for a week!  LOL!

i have not a single doubt that Hyesung will win in Immortal Song 2. what i'm really hoping [-O< is that he can beat the number of votes that Jung Dong Ha got when Kim Tae Won appeared as his special guest. if i'm not mistaken it's 438. if he can beat it, that's another honor for Shinhwa :D

Wuoow.. like i've been away for centuries. LOL. Many things to catch up.
For information, Immortal Song 2 also give points for different arrangement from the real arrangement. I used to watch it when there was Jay Park on the show.

Waiting for The Seoul Concert DVD release.

Guest Animeuver

Shinhwa’s Shin Hyesung will become a permenent member of Immortal Song II.

KBS2 “Immortal Song” Kwon Kyung Il (?)CP has told OBSplus through a phone interview that: “Shin Hyesung will become a permanent member of Immortal Song starting from the Kim Bum Yong’s special.”

Previously, a representative of Shin Hyesung’s management company has also told OBSplus that “Shin Hyesung will be performing on Immortal Song, we wish that Shin Hyesung’s unique, sentimental vocals will be fully conveyed to the audience through Immortal Song. We hope that everyone will give your care and support.”

Shin Hyesung will start his solo activities after a year with the release of his new album, Winter Poetry, on the 4th of next month.

Source: OBS
Chi-trans: akisameyuhi@神话吧翻译组
Eng-trans: Animeuver

-->

YEP. He's gonna be permanent! Well, I hope. Sometimes these news aren't that...'fixed', but if it's true, my wish just came true...I'm so going back to Immortal Song II again~~And Jea's joining as permanent guest too. Oh yes. My life's quite complete at the moment. Tee hee~

@Animeuver
, thanks for sharing.  This would be my 1st time watching Immortal Songs cus of Hyesungie :)  If Hyesung is a permanent guest then voting on the show is not important?  No doubt he'll be doing well, I just don't know how this show works.  For any one curious at the recording, Hyesung's standing is [spoiler alert] 2nd place with 5 votes behind the 1st place [spoiler ends]

12.11.19 The Wedding of a Shinhwa Fan Becomes a Hot Internet Topic

After growing alongside Shinhwa for 14 years, its fans have moved on with their lives to get married and have children.

One particular story of a Shinhwa Changjo’s (the name of Shinhwa’s fanclub) wedding has recently become a hot issue on the internet for its creativity as well as the cleverness of the groom, who’s had to endure his now-wife’s dedication to Shinhwa for many years.

The story was written in account of a wedding guest, who started off the story saying that groom and wife were childhood friends. She went onto to mention a table in the front of the hall reserved for Shinhwa Changjo members, who have actively participated in Shinhwa promotions with the bride.

19116645.jpg

Even at the wedding, the bride and the Shinhwa Changjo members talked about the good old days when they chased after Shinhwa.
As the wedding started and the groom and bride exchanged vows, the groom read,

"My internet bill came out to be 300,000 won because you were busy doing fanclub activities with my computer.
You, who laughed at my shaved head when I went to the army, but cried your eyes out when Eric went.
You, who gave me a Shinhwa CD and a poster for my birthday every year.
You, who wouldn’t talk to me for a month when I jealously cursed Shin Hye Sung.
Whenever you snuck out to a concert, you always called me out late at night because you were afraid of getting scolded by your mom, and I quietly sat there, listening to you telling me about the concert.”

i think this my ever first post on soompi. and it's because of shinhwa. fell in love with them after accidentally watched "win win". i didn't really pay attention to shinhwa in the past. but for some unexplained reason while watching win win, i felt the strong bond between the members, something i don't really feel the vibe from other groups. don't get me wrong, i love my kpop boybands! but with shinhwa, it felt real. and, perhaps, they are the only boyband closest to my age...hehehehe...so, now, i wanna know everything about shinhwa!

Thank you Phi on the story of the Shinhwa couple.  That is just too cute.  Nice to know that groom accepted his wife's obsession and joined in.  What a cute wedding bow.  It'll be really cute if Shinhwa members reads it and invite them to their concert as their special guest!

Guest Elven_xuan

Happy birthday Mr. King!
Keep voting for Shinhwa (MAMA)http://mama.interest.me/poll
http://www.facebook.com/events/445946202133406/447495381978488/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity
Changjos!!! China Changjos are doing a mass vote too, let's support them. they are the strongest and need our help. The event will be held in few hours. SUJU is increasing rapidly, we can't let that happen. We should keep voting like if there's no tomorrow till the end of the voting, not just this event. We can't just sit and watch, let's take action too, make accounts. Specially the latin Changjos, I need more cooperation from you, we need to show that Shinhwa is important here as well. Fighting!!(From Facebook)
Here are the schedules of the combination over the world. We need every Shinhwa Changjo's support!!!
~~START~~:
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 20TH AT:
*9:00PM MEXICO
*10:00PM PERU
*10:00PM COLOMBIA
WENDESDAY NOVEMBER 21ST AT:
*12:00AM CHILE
*12:00AM ARGENTINA
*4:00AM ALGERIA. (DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU START LATER, ABOUT 7:00AM BECAUSE IS REALLY EARLY)
*4:00AM SPAIN (DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU START LATER, ABOUT 7:00AM BECAUSE IS REALLY EARLY)
*5:00AM TURKEY (SAME WITH YOU, YOU CAN START LATER).
*10:0AM THAILAND
*10:00AM INDONESIA
*10:00AM VIETNAM
*11:00AM CHINA
*11:00AM TAIWAN
*11:00AM SINGAPORE
*11:00AM MALASYA
*11:00AM MONGOLIA
*11:00AM PHILIPPINAS
*12:00PM JAPAN
*12:00PM KOREA

~~END~~
WENDESDAY NOVEMBER 21ST AT:
*9:00PM MEXICO
*10:00PM PERU
*10:00PM COLOMBIA
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 22TH AT:
*12:00AM CHILE
*12:00AM ARGENTINA
*4:00AM ALGERIA
*4:00AM SPAIN 
*5:00AM TURKEY 
*10:00AM THAILAND
*10:00AM INDONESIA
*10:00AM VIETNAM
*11:00AM CHINA
*11:00AM TAIWAN
*11:00AM SINGAPORE
*11:00AM MALASYA
*11:00AM MONGOLIA
*11:00AM PHILIPPINAS
*12:00PM JAPAN
*12:00PM KOREA

Phi said:
2012.11.08 Shinhwa Solo Activities Spurs...How About Eric?

Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan, Lee Min Woo, Shin Hye Sung have kicked of their solo activities, but what people are interested in knowing is about Leader Eric solo activities.  Eric is considering a few movies but he is open to dramas as well, he will continue without any rush into anything because he wants to choose carefully.

On the 8th, Eric's Representative said "He is carefully reviewing a few movies, but he is not rushing into any committing to any work yet. He decided to take a little more time to make a final decision''.

201211080912774344_509b02937f3e5.jpg

The second half of last year, Eric was the lead actor for KBS drama 'Spy Myeong Wol', and have been active with Shinhwa activities in addiction to the establishment of Shinhwa Company.

An official said, "Shinhwa is schedule for a comeback early next year, having personal activities will conflict. Considering a movie or a drama he is leaving it opened as a possibility".

Source: Osen News
Credit: Shinhwa Nation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~