[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest Tekashi

Phi said: Yup stuffs for Japan is always a lot more expensive.  I'm waiting for the release of Korean version, they gotta release Korean version right? :D
I think it's the same set but there are some discrepancies from all 3 sites

Shincom said: 2 DVDs set + 48 pages photobook
Yesasia said: 3 DVD set + 40 pages photobook
CD Japan said: 2 DVD set + 40 pages photobook
HMV Japan said: 2 DVD set + 48 pages photobook

Only HMV Japan gets everything the same with what Shincom said.  As for Yesasia, I think they got it wrong with the 3 DVD disc... unsure about the number of pages for the photobook though

@Tekashi Thanks for sharing the links to CD Japan & HMV :)
I guess they all come out about the same price once we add shipping to CD Japan & HMV.   And there's a concert DVD set to come in November, my Christmas early wish list hehehehe

Guest Tekashi

Guess what is out...?? :D :D

Shinhwa - 2012 Roygen CF

cr: rowkorean

And few gifs. Quality is so so, but I think better version of CF & gifs will be out soon.
tumblr_m9ixx1PU441r4rlz3o1_250.gif tumblr_m9ixx1PU441r4rlz3o2_250.giftumblr_m9ixx1PU441r4rlz3o3_250.gif tumblr_m9ixx1PU441r4rlz3o4_250.giftumblr_m9ixx1PU441r4rlz3o5_250.gif tumblr_m9ixx1PU441r4rlz3o6_250.gif
cr: floppybeib @ tumblr

Guest Tekashi

@OrangeSHCJOk, I'll move ShinBang related posts to this thread, but I thought it's ok posting here since it's their all activity. But don't want to give trouble to this thread.Thanks for reminding. :)

Guest hyu_dha

they all look like some gentlemen who are discussing very serious stuffs
but we all know the reality is never the same....

I'm currently watching the God of Victory and i need to pause lol..  and i can't help to feel proud to our Men. When a lot of people screaming ... goosebumps and feel to cry..( sorry for being emotional) .. i just wanna share my feelings.. and its only just  starting. 
I like 2pm too their  friendship is also genuine,  but the charisma of our Shinhwa Men when they enter just wow..., and to the fact that they only wearing a simple clothes....but still the power of their presence is something hard to resist....

Wuaaaaa.... :(( I completely forgot about the show. To watch its live streaming..
I hope somebody will do the sub soon.

For you who want to watch it without the sub. This account has uploaded the show.
http://www.dailymotion.com/sorijilluh#video=xpaqdw
-----------
from carmendove tumblr
tumblr_m9r1hxz8FF1qgjshno1_500.giftumblr_m9r1hxz8FF1qgjshno2_500.gif

It's so hard to see this on ShinBang. LOL . Rest of member follow leadernim without any protest against him.

Guest Animeuver

Time2Sub will be collaborating with SFsubs for god of victory...for those who can understand mandarin, both god of victory and shinbang has already been released two days ago so go get it! :D
---
Side note, there are some fans who kept saying that they had a hard time watching god of victory because...seriously, those games are just a tad too much? But when I see them giving their best and all...I feel really proud. They are people who just give their all not just for themselves but also for their fans. Winning or losing doesn't matter. It's amazing that you guys are on par despite your injuries. I'm a proud fan. :DD