[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Hi, I'm a SHCJ since Feb2012! Nice to meet you guys!
I've been a kpop fan for more than a couple of years, but this is the first time I can really call myself part of a fandom! 
I've literally been going crazy over Shinhwa for the past few months, just can't get enough of them!!! I'm TOTALLY hooked on to Shinhwa Broadcast!XD The guys are so adorably crazy! Oh and I still can't choose a bias...:P

Guest shaghayegh_song

lavenderose said: Hi, I'm a SHCJ since Feb2012! Nice to meet you guys!
I've been a kpop fan for more than a couple of years, but this is the first time I can really call myself part of a fandom! 
I've literally been going crazy over Shinhwa for the past few months, just can't get enough of them!!! I'm TOTALLY hooked on to Shinhwa Broadcast!XD The guys are so adorably crazy! Oh and I still can't choose a bias...:P

Guest m@m@cit@

does anyone feel the same?...

ever since Shinhwa came back I can't seem to look at anything else but them
I mean, before their comeback I used to follow other kpop groups and was constantly looking out for new music and cool songs. I used to follow soompi's top 50 and what not and would watch and comment on other singer's and groups' music videos on YouTube.

but now I can't seem to get shinhwa out of my head. I've played their latest album in my car for the past 3 months over and over (especially tracks 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 11).

I am completely oblivious of the kpop world outside of shinhwa. I don't even know the most popular song of the moment nor the latest group that debuted (not that I can keep track of). I just can't seem to enjoy anything that is not related to them.

why, oh why?

shaghayegh_song said: lavenderose said: Hi, I'm a SHCJ since Feb2012! Nice to meet you guys!

Guest rainyblue1430291769

annyeong everyone! :-) i'm not a new fan nor a new member on soompi, but i forgot my old account so had to create a new one lol
been a ninja and checking this thread quietly for awhile haha but i'm glad to see all the posts about Shinhwa in this thread.so thank you for that :)
I just wanna say hi to my fellow Shinhwa Changjos, like you guys, I love Shinhwa alot!Despite all the newbies in the kpop world, no one, NO ONE can beat Shinhwa, that's for sure ;)besides, i'm a big fan of the old kpop, compared to new ones, i enjoy and prefer 1st generation idols. :) 
anyways I'm watching SB right now so yeah been laughing non stop thanks to these crazy dudes. :P
here some anecdotes to share with everyone. (some of you might know these already)
1) A really pretty girl was standing in Jun Jin's line at a Shinhwa fan signing. When it finally got to her turn, Jun Jin asked her to marry him when she grows up. She replied back, "Do you think I'm crazy --?"
2) Another Shinhwa Changjo just stood there and stared at Eric at a fan signing because he was so handsome. Eric kept asking her what her name was for the autograph but all she did was stare. When she later checked the autograph, he had written, "To: You who only stares at me." (XD)
3) At another fan signing, Eric asked a fan what her name was and she kept replying Pikachu no matter how many times he asked. She checked the paper later and he had written, "To Pikachu, From Raichu".
4) A fan made fun of Minwoo's short height at a Shinhwa fan signing so he sat up on his chair for the rest of the two hour long fan signing
credit: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/idol-anecdotes-super-junior-big-bang.html
that's all for now :-) 

does anyone feel the same?...

I mean, before their comeback I used to follow other kpop groups and was constantly looking out for new music and cool songs. I used to follow soompi's top 50 and what not and would watch and comment on other singer's and groups' music videos on YouTube.

but now I can't seem to get shinhwa out of my head. I've played their latest album in my car for the past 3 months over and over (especially tracks 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 11).

I am completely oblivious of the kpop world outside of shinhwa. I don't even know the most popular song of the moment nor the latest group that debuted (not that I can keep track of). I just can't seem to enjoy anything that is not related to them.

why, oh why?

same here. I also cannot get them out of my mind, waiting to see them on sat Shinhwa Broadcast, listen to their songs daily. Even Beast or Super Junior or Wonder Girls make their comeback, I'm not very interested, sometime watching Shinhwa Venus's and past comeback thur YouTube.

I had keep voting them in music star (musicstars.sportsseoul.com) in this website so that Shinhwa can be the first. They had been first for 15 weeks since their Venus's comeback.

Guest cho_cho

m@m@cit@ said: does anyone feel the same?...

why, oh why?

Guest margaux

Shin Hyesung and his baby 흰둥이 (Audi R8).. i dunno who to credit.. but whoever you are who took this pic.. thank you~
IMG_1981.jpg

why, oh why?

Guest hyu_dha

ive been a shinhwa changjo since 2007...shinhwa is the first kpop group that i know... n during the 4 years hiatus ive been following other groups but nvr thought that i'll end up in this forum again...its so amazing how shinhwa able to turn us into a shinhwa changjo once again after all those long years...i remember this saying during their 10th ann concert "once a fan, always a fan"
recently ive been following shinhwa broadcast...im totally cant wait for the next ep or any recent news from them...then, i wonder how did i survived through all those past years againi think they're like drugs, once u get addicted, u'll be craving for more n more...n now im starting to crave again juz when i thought ive alrdy get over them... 

why, oh why?

Guest Animeuver

@m@m@cit@ : Quite true. I watched teen top 100% because of Andy, and i even stopped watching RM because of the lack of time, I choose to indulge in ShinBang. I guess it's because with all the drama of DB5K/TVXQ/JYJ had me feeling tired. I still love them, and I'd always be a proud cassie and changjo, but now I just focus more on shinhwa because of the 14 years of history to catch up, and I just want a short break from all those fights. 
------
BTW:
OMG. God of victory is airing soon (19th August)! It will take over Infinity Girls timeslot, and I hope this news will get confirmed soon! Shinhwa vs 2pm!!

venomous_s2 said: m@m@cit@ said: does anyone feel the same?...

why, oh why?

Guest margaux

xuan84 said: venomous_s2 said: m@m@cit@ said: does anyone feel the same?...

why, oh why?

Guest shaghayegh_song

@margaux,
ljsdhfljkdgfhjdaglfdfhjglkhg;ljk I love his car,maybe even more than Hyesung himself :))
is it just me or he has almost no butt ? :D

thanks for sharing

@lavenderose
having a bias doesn't mean that I don't like the other members,right? :P I like Hyesung & Andy just a bit more than others
& about that pic(your avatar) .....it's one of my favorite pics too

Guest shaghayegh_song

BTW:
OMG. God of victory is airing soon (19th August)! It will take over Infinity Girls timeslot, and I hope this news will get confirmed soon! Shinhwa vs 2pm!!

@shaghayegh_songYou're right!^^ and ShinBang is making me more confused about my bias!
@rainyblueGosh I just LOVE the Shinhwa-SHCJ interactions! So crazy! They're so mean and yet so loving!^^ lol  
@margaux wow that's some car there...I'm sure Hyesung would be pissed if anyone even touched it! This makes me remember the little episode when a SHCJ apparently wrote her number on Hyesung's car and then she received a furious call from Hyesung later asking to speak to her mother!^^' 

Guest shaghayegh_song

wow that's some car there...I'm sure Hyesung would be pissed if anyone even touched it! This makes me remember the little episode when a SHCJ apparently wrote her number on Hyesung's car and then she received a furious call from Hyesung later asking to speak to her mother!^^'