[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest chaphy

I really want to see their concert..but it just only in my dream because they dont held concert in my country..if i want to see their overseas..oh i guess i'll became a beggar hehe

Oh.. The photo of Guangzhou concert was amazing. The TOP light. Full house stadium.

If only the Singapore concert was in better place.

One more show to go.  Hope they can have a holiday after this.  Take a break for while , then release a winter album maybe??

:D

Sincerely, a greedy ShinChang .

well.. I guess Eric is currently single, but has friend with benefit. LOL .
And Minwoo will be the first to get married. Ahahaha...
Hopefully in 20th Anniversary is not their parent on the stage to congratulate them , but their WAGs and kiddos.

Read here and there, there's some young-new kpopers that start to bash and dish ShinHwa. Ckckckck...
Your idol respect them, why cant you?

Guest shaghayegh_song

Hopefully in 20th Anniversary is not their parent on the stage to congratulate them , but their WAGs and kiddos.

Read here and there, there's some young-new kpopers that start to bash and dish ShinHwa. Ckckckck...

Guest Bellatina

Anyone also heard that Andy has a bit trouble with money? I was watching Andy's new variety show for TeenTop and 100% and the MC mentioned a bit about it.. And previously I thought he was earning the most in the group.

Guest chaphy

Anyone also heard that Andy has a bit trouble with money? I was watching Andy's new variety show for TeenTop and 100% and the MC mentioned a bit about it.. And previously I thought he was earning the most in the group.

Guest purplejellie

hellooo, everyone!!  i've been a silent lurker for a bit and a shinhwa fan foreeever but i couldn't stay quiet any longer!! ^^  just wanted to finally say THANK YOU MUCHOOOO to EVERYONE for all the goodies that feed my unhealthy addiction and love for the six guys!!!!! :D :D :D

i just found this blog that seems to be pretty new, and they had a post on our oppas so i thought i'd share :)  hope you all enjoy!
http://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/shinhwa/

Guest cutiepad

decided to re-watch all the old variety shows that uri shinhwa was on......gudx , missed the olds days of Xman , Love Letter, Happy Sunday, Heroine!it was soooo funny!
well.. regarding marriage... i think they should do it soon and not delay, otherwise they won't have enough energy to battle it out when their kids are teenagers. 
i want their grandchildren to best buds too!