[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Have you guys seen this article? It features our dearest Eric!
class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 300px 10px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 33px; letter-spacing: -0.035em; font-weight: normal; text-align: left; "No Stranger to Strange: Enigmatic 4D IdolsSource: Seoulbeats

I've bookmarked Minwoo, he's not allowed to marry anyone but me  ;)

If you got dibs on Minwoo, I've got dibs on Junjin lol

But regarding the marriage subject.. at first I thought to me it didn't matter if they married. I'm pretty sure some of them had marriage on their minds for awhile and if that's what makes them happy then so be it. But after giving it more thought, it does make me a bit sad. From now on, I think I'm going to make an active mental note that they might get married within a few years. I don't want any sudden news to shock me haha. Hopefully though, they let us know before they get married or anything :]

a lot of Sungie lovers are here :( girls,let's share !

I hope they don't get their girlfriends pregnant before marriage cause it would only rush everything...as you mentioned I'd appreciate it if they let us know beforehand

Hi, for me is Dongwan Oppa.

I feel sad when an article say that he broke off with his girlfriend but i will feel even more sad if I hear he is going for marriage. :(

I believe that Dongwan Oppa will become a great husband, great father. All other members are the same as they like kids so much especially Minwoo Oppa.

Guest sunnydays.

Saw this on tumblr, so I thought i'd share. It's a wonderful example of how unbreakable the bond is between the members. They're truly nothing without each other. 

tumblr_m6da8mAa1w1rvn35uo1_500.jpg

During their 4th jib, they took a picture with 5 of them in a row. However, they left a space between Hyesung and Junjin.In Andy's first solo album, there is a picture of him sitting on a chair, with five empty chairs right next to him. Apparently, the last line of the caption on this picture says, "Shinhwa who is like my family filled the empty spaces - I love you all."
The juxtaposition of the two pictures alone is enough to give me goosebumps. (: 

Guest Bellatina

Saw this on tumblr, so I thought i'd share. It's a wonderful example of how unbreakable the bond is between the members. They're truly nothing without each other. 

tumblr_m6da8mAa1w1rvn35uo1_500.jpg

During their 4th jib, they took a picture with 5 of them in a row. However, they left a space between Hyesung and Junjin.In Andy's first solo album, there is a picture of him sitting on a chair, with five empty chairs right next to him. Apparently, the last line of the caption on this picture says, "Shinhwa who is like my family filled the empty spaces - I love you all."

The juxtaposition of the two pictures alone is enough to give me goosebumps. (: 

I saw an article from BAIDU saying that Junjin Oppa's condition still not so good, wearing waist protection. Oh my god! Hope that today Guangzhou concert, he don't dance too much. 

:(

(

Guest ramyunfave

guys, would anybody know where i can download eng subbed version of star golden bell challenge with hyesung and some members of suju? I think it was the episode where hyesung won. thanks!

Guest shaghayegh_song

guys, would anybody know where i can download eng subbed version of star golden bell challenge with hyesung and some members of suju? I think it was the episode where hyesung won. thanks!

Guest shaghayegh_song

the only SGB with Hyesung that i remember is episode with SNSD. The one that he broke the chopstick with his nose. 

Is Guangzhou concert has ended?? How's Jinnie? 

Guest shaghayegh_song

Have you guys seen this article? It features our dearest Eric!
class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 300px 10px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 33px; letter-spacing: -0.035em; font-weight: normal; text-align: left; "No Stranger to Strange: Enigmatic 4D IdolsSource: Seoulbeats

Oh.. The photo of Guangzhou concert was amazing. The TOP light. Full house stadium.
If only the Singapore concert was in better place.
One more show to go.  Hope they can have a holiday after this.  Take a break for while , then release a winter album maybe?? :D 
Sincerely, a greedy ShinChang .