tO yOUR bEAT

Guest hmaster

Guest hmaster
the Fionn project - second track
The second track from the D&F project... Vocals by: David and Fionn Written By: David and Fionn Working hours: 2 Days, but total time probably about half a day. Comments: No one's going to believe I freestyled the first verse coz I couldn't be bothered to write. Click to listen! p.s. JiHye is one amazing girl. woman. girl/woman. 19 year old female. I'm dead serious. so much talent. and stuff. man. p.p.s. hot male voice in intro? pfft, what hot male voice? :angry:

:lol: I like this better than the original. The phone conversation is so cool!

Yeah, you're right. I don't believe you freestyled the first verse. I'll listen to it properly tomorrow because this is another h.master song that I gotta download -_- Especially since it's the Fionn project. I feel like an obsessive fan but meh...

Fiona! Ah...you sound so great in this. You giggled again ><" Not that that's bad. It's the third time I've heard it today xD

Like I said, I'll listen to it properly tomorrow and edit with more ^^

Sounds awesome. ^_^

One thing, it kinda sounds off in a few parts, like the notes don't go with the music. I may be the only one that thinks it though so...

EDIT: I listened to it properly and it's fine. The bridge part kinda bothers me but it's still great ^^

I love the intro xD I told you I'm easily impressed by effects.

Guest Diamond_

Ahhhh... that intro is so cute..... too cute..... ^^

JiHiye did a great job at singing and your rapping is lovely as always.

Wah!~~ Too good... *puts in playlist*

Holy... you guys are like... effin` good at singing.. i'm jealous..

You guys are ... going to be famous one day if you keep up your singing and all. :) it's very awesome i'm jealous haha. Keep it up yo~

Yah Guys rock. ^^;

ahh yes.. and i hear a hot male's voice in the song ;]

-NANCY`.-

Bah. xDDD All credit goes to David. Talent...such talent. I think most of the time working on this, I was totally like "Uh...am I doing this right...?"

I love working with you David, and may we work on many projects more! We're both going to be famous, just wait and see, hehe.

Guest tinasarangg

Fionn's voice is SO cutee!

wow you freestyled the first verse? ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD?

wow. lol mad props to you (;

cuteness. you and fionn make a cute pair.

Guest hmaster

Fionn's voice is SO cutee!

wow you freestyled the first verse? ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD?

wow. lol mad props to you (;

cuteness. you and fionn make a cute pair.

trust me, I dont' believe it either. and the correct term is OFF the top of your head :P:lol:

Archived