JYP ENTERTAINMENT AUDITIONS

Guest JYP Casting Team

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SailorBoy62

so they were looking for what then? dancers??.. actors/actress?????

Basically, it seemed like they based their finalists on looks, how they dressed, as well as the type of song they sang and whether or not they'd be entertaining at the finals. Although, IMO, some of the finalists weren't all that good looking and some of the other people who both sung and danced were really good and didn't get chosen.

Guest SailorBoy62

wow looks like we got ourselves a new smtown .... based on looks

It seemed less like the choices were made by JYP themselves and more like they were made by the Singtao Newspaper or the companies that JYP was working with for the festivals, as it replaced the annual Singtao singing competition. So while JYP was associated with it, it seemed like they were just tagging along with it since only 1 of the judges represented JYP.

Guest kim.haeyun

@ bi=oh : who are you? ^_^ lol. do you go to ahs?

as for the rest of the comment stuff..uh then why did they have auditions? ahaha. i auditioned. ^_^ it`s kinda exciting..like i just sang but it`s scary singing for people who expect you to fail, dontcha think?? ahah. i started on the wrong note..recovered and then messed up the end of the first verse. :lol: anyway..again..what was the point of the auditions? i was all excited cuhs i was hoping one of my friends was gonna be a superstar. ahahahah. boogers for that. -___-x i hope more labels come. this whole audition thing is gonna become a hobby for me. mwahahahaha~

• 1 month later...
Guest yadanalin

JYP is a rip.

they held an audition in atlanta, georgia. they charged money to be auditioned and in the end, they ran off with the money and had no intentions of making any into a star. it was all for the money

audition if its free... if they're asking for money don't even think about it

whenn is it

Guest darling

hrmm i heard ben yu did pretty well from our friends actually, but i guess i wouldn't know because i wasn't actually at the harvest moon festival.

Guest sourkiwi

their not suppose to charge money for the auditions i read somewhere from someone from jyp that if someone charges money then they should contact jyp because the people that charge money are probably fake...i'm pretty sure i'm right

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest boiiink

hello im a nooby on this forum..

i have a question about JYP AUDiTiONS...

DO YOU HAVE TO BE KOREAN OR CHINESE TO AUDITION?

CAN YOU AUDITION THROUGH MAIL?

and

WHERE CAN I GET THE APPLICATION TO AUDITION?

Guest lipslikepearl

hello im a nooby on this forum..

i have a question about JYP AUDiTiONS...

DO YOU HAVE TO BE KOREAN OR CHINESE TO AUDITION?

CAN YOU AUDITION THROUGH MAIL?

and

WHERE CAN I GET THE APPLICATION TO AUDITION?

...aren't we done with the JYP auditions this year? they already announced the people who got in this monday :T

Guest Pencilz

this...is...old....look at the date this was posted >_> and i got all happy that there was another auditon..

Archived