cholo : you better start saving some money...you'll get a lot of bills....let's see..medical bills from Jill, computer keyboard bill from ~lin~ and heart medication bill from me :lol: :lol: J/K though...thank you for the piccies and gifs...

ooh forgot one more...wils will probably submit another bill for you cholo..hehehe.

AE.gif

:lol: you crack me up guys and yeah i think i have to save for all the bills hehe.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

awesome wils thank you too for your translations.

jill i am never tired looking at the pics, thank you too.

continuation of my posting of the billiard scene w/c i also loved in particular

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

credits:daum

Thank you, cholo, for all those wonderful pix. :D

My favorite part of the billiards scene was when Goni says to YM, "shaekki chinda!" :w00t:

Haha...poor cholo. I will send you the eye doctor bill. :w00t:

Thanks for sharing all the hot stuff.

BTW, I am doing homework now.

Guest Jill4675

Hi, Courtknee, Let me echo Cholo's welcome. I just watched my DVDs of Robbers (called Bad Guy on the DVDs). I'm sure I'll watch that drama again before long!!! :wub: That was definitely another incredible tour de force performance by Jang Hyuk, as everyone posting here knows...just another reason why we love him! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

He's a brilliant actor (:

Definitely one of my favorites.

Just finished Robbers.

;_;

He is freaking gorgeous for his age.

Rotflmao >__>

Jill4675 : heck yeaah we can never get enuff of Hyuk...and can't hurt seeing more pics of him. And you're right it is a pleasant morning indeed now...hehehe

My favorite part of the billiards scene was when Goni says to YM, "shaekki chinda!" :w00t:

hjkomo : I love it when he speaks in Pusan saturi too...now to the point where I want him to speak in saturi the whole drama..hehehe.

Jang Hyuk is back to the small screen through 'Goni' a hero of the new drama Tazza. He has been appraised for splendid performance in <Thank You> and <Robbers> after being discharged from the military service in November 2006.

The drama Tazza is apparently expected to portray the merciless world of gamblers. However, Jang Hyuk said the drama is not just about gambling.

Q: how do you say about the drama Tazza?

A: The drama not only focuses on the technical aspect to make the show more brilliant, but also on the relational conflicts and their resolving processes possessing thrilling tensions. I would say it is more like a psychological drama.

Tazzas refer to those who are good at deceiving opponents at the gambling table. He was said to meet real tazzas to learn some gambling techniques for the drama.

Q: What's your impression about them?

A: I better not encounter them in a real life...something like that...

Q: How do you prepare for the action scenes?

A: The action scenes in the early part of the drama are supposed to be seen more like unskilled ones. In the latter part of the story, after Goni being discharged from jail, more skilled actions may be required to show his transformation during his imprisonment. As I have practiced Jeet Kune Do for years, those action scenes may include part of Jeet Kundo Do actions.

Jang Hyuk has been seen as a best fit for Goni in appearance and shape, and drama fans will wait and see the new 'Goni' he will create in the drama Tazza.

o-cha, please correct me if there is something wrong, unclear or bad in translation. ;)

wils : thank you soo much for the great translation. I'm glad to know that people see JH as the best fit for Goni and that overall the response for Hyuk's Goni is quite positive. I am even more interested in Tazza after Hyuk said that it'll be a psychological drama... I expect Hyuk to give another powerhouse performance...I couldn't imagine him topping off his performance in Robbers but somehow I think he'll do just that in Tazza.

And hmm...I guess real tazza are scary in real life...maybe not scary as in evil but they definitely have a different aura. For someone like Hyuk (who obviously is a martial artists) to fear them says something about real tazzas. Don't want to nitpick your excellent translation (since really I shouldn't be considering my language knowledge and all hehehe) but I would probably use

A) "절대 이 분들과 만나면 안 되겠구나... 그런 느낌."

A) I better not encounter them in a real life...that kind of feeling...

And ooh jeet kune do scenes...imogene_af this might be our chance to see shirtless Hyuk :lol:. I told you it's not a question of IF but WHEN. My bet is during a fight scene...hehehe.

And wils....thank you for his pics. I LOVE the pic of him in traditional wedding costume. He looks like a real yangban... now when is he doing a sageuk again? hehehe

cholo : crazy girl. Do you want to take a loan to pay for all those bills? hahahaa...naaah... I love the pics dearie. Thank you for posting the billiard scene caps and those scans of dreamy Hyuk.

I suddenly feel like doing icons from seeing all the new Hyuk pics.

seems like the Jang Hyuk vs Jo Seung Woo comparison continues....no time to translate right now..unless someone else can do it..hehehehehe.

http://web.reviewstar.net/web_200806/view....2&code=1010

장혁타짜기술? 조승우와 어떤 차별화?!

20080922230731.jpg

최근 영화에 이어 드라마 타짜가 방송이 되면서 동명의 캐릭터를 연기한 조승우와 장혁의 차별화된 연기에 높은 관심을 받고 있다.

우선 영화 타짜에서의 고니역을 맡았던 조승우는 2년 전 영화 촬영을 할 당시 3년 동안 습득을 해야 할 수 있는 타짜 기술을 단 3 일만에 마스터 해 스크린 속에서 실감나는 연기를 더욱 배가 시켜 주었다.

이에 일부 시청자들은 장혁이 영화 속 고니와 달리 드라마 속에서 어떤 차별화된 캐릭터를 선보여 줄 지 기대를 모으게 한다며 높은 관심을 보이고 있다.특히 일부 시청자들은 드라마 특성상 영화보다 섬세하게 평범했던 한 청년이 점차 타짜의 길로 들어서는 심리 묘사를 제대로 보여 줄 수 있을 것이라며 높은 관심을 보이고 있다.

인기 만화,영화에 이어 드라마로 새롭게 재탄생된 드라마 타짜가 앞으로 어떤 같은 흐름과 차별화된 개성을 보여줄 지 화제가 되고 있다.

(리뷰스타 엔터테인먼트부)

신선한 뉴스 리뷰스타 ┃무단전재 및 재배포 금지

a pleasant morning to all..

share some scans from j-magazine..

Ooh...more pix!

I actually prefer the slighter longer hair on JH (as long as it doesn't look like a pelt of roadkill :crazy::w00t:)

And ooh jeet kune do scenes...imogene_af this might be our chance to see shirtless Hyuk :lol:. I told you it's not a question of IF but WHEN. My bet is during a fight scene...hehehe.

I don't know if I can take another shirtless scene like the one in Robbers :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: ...... nah, nevermind --- BRING IT ON!!! :D:phew::sweatingbullets: (I'll get the drinks ready! B):lol: )

cholo : crazy girl. Do you want to take a loan to pay for all those bills? hahahaa...naaah... I love the pics dearie. Thank you for posting the billiard scene caps and those scans of dreamy Hyuk.

I suddenly feel like doing icons from seeing all the new Hyuk pics.

its been and always a pleasure to share goodies of him. :):)

icons? :w00t: i loved icons, please do! thanks in advance. muacks

from the previous episode, i only get JH pics..

image7333449.png

image12057.png

image1077448.png

image49921.png

image8548108.png

image9145276.png

image3158470.png

image2920177.png

image863988.png

credits:nani/cururu.jp

Don't want to nitpick your excellent translation (since really I shouldn't be considering my language knowledge and all hehehe) but I would probably use

You know what..that's one of what I want to hear from you..haha...Please just do so whenever it occurs to you. that helps me a lot. ;)

cholo, thank you for sharing the pics. How come JH still has that cute facial expressions in his age!

Jill, I love your cute emoticons! :w00t:

hjkomo : I love it when he speaks in Pusan saturi too...now to the point where I want him to speak in saturi the whole drama..hehehe.

Me, too. :blush:

Young Goni (high school) is just too adorable! :wub:

Whenever I hear JH's Pusan saturi, I get into a fit of giggles - I can't help...I don't know why. :huh::lol:

But, boy, did those songs playing at the dance club bring back memories... :sweatingbullets:

ixora : nice to see you back here.

cholo : Like Jill said...we don't mind just JH pics..hehehe

Me, too. :blush:

Young Goni (high school) is just too adorable! :wub:

Whenever I hear JH's Pusan saturi, I get into a fit of giggles - I can't help...I don't know why. :huh::lol:

But, boy, did those songs playing at the dance club bring back memories... :sweatingbullets:

bwaaahahah..I know what you mean. Step by Step anyone? hahahaha.

I love love love JH's Pusan saturi..it's just cute cute cute.

wils : I know you mentioned this on Tazza thread...about how Goni looking at Nan Sook reminds you of Gi Tae looking at Jang Na Ra's character on Successful Story of a Bright Girl...As for Goni looking like Gi Tae in that particular scene...I did think of that too...although I think there's a subtle difference. With Goni..there's a slight look of recognition..while in Gi Tae it was more of a surprise look. Subtle subtle difference but I think if you rewatch SSBG you'll notice it. In fact I pulled up SSBG just to make sure..:lol:..it's on episode 3...check it out.

SSBG

ssbgft2.jpg

Tazza (right before he smiles towards Nan Sook)

tazza2kq5.jpg

Guest Jill4675

ixora : nice to see you back here.

cholo : Like Jill said...we don't mind just JH pics..hehehe

bwaaahahah..I know what you mean. Step by Step anyone? hahahaha.

I love love love JH's Pusan saturi..it's just cute cute cute.

Agree!! I'm also loving the accent...

JH aficionados (aficionadas?!), take note that I put some cute Ep. 2 caps of our man over on the Tazza thread... ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Agree!! I'm also loving the accent...

JH aficionados (aficionadas?!), take note that I put some cute Ep. 2 caps of our man over on the Tazza thread... ;)

sunglasses2.gif

:):) hello everyone..*waves*

o-cha and wils chingu- as always, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, i enjoyed reading it, im not much of a writer though to share some. :) but i can dig old and new photos of him, heehee

thanks jill, i saw that one in tazza thread. :)

there are some more to post.. :w00t::w00t:

image3325884.png

image5922548.png

image6437941.png

image6545703.png

image8200250.jpg

image8688913.png

untitled4.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

image9632938.jpg

image9377024.png

image9041163.jpg

image8079774.png

image6862808.png

image6292454.png

image3956352.png

credits: as labeled/tagged

Guest Jill4675

:):) hello everyone..*waves*

o-cha and wils chingu- as always, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, i enjoyed reading it, im not much of a writer though to share some. :) but i can dig old and new photos of him, heehee

there are some more to post.. :w00t::w00t:

Thank you, Cholo! Nani has great caps!! :wub::lol:

sunglasses2.gif

thanks cholo and yes thanks Jill..I saw the caps over @Tazza thread..hehehe.

I really like the scene where Goni was getting ready to meet with Nan Sook and he looked at himself in the mirror and shamelessly said "Woaahhh...you are really good looking..." and then started praising his reflection's face..... bwaahahahaha...we agree though..we whole-heartedly agree...hehehehehehe.

I haven't watched Tazza ep 3 yet..hopefully will have time tonight.

Guest Jill4675

thanks cholo and yes thanks Jill..I saw the caps over @Tazza thread..hehehe.

I really like the scene where Goni was getting ready to meet with Nan Sook and he looked at himself in the mirror and shamelessly said "Woaahhh...you are really good looking..." and then started praising his reflection's face..... bwaahahahaha...we agree though..we whole-heartedly agree...hehehehehehe.

I haven't watched Tazza ep 3 yet..hopefully will have time tonight.

Oh, that was a cute scene!! Reminded me of a couple of scenes in early episodes of Robbers!

So far, so good! I have watched about 15 mins of ep 3...will finish later... ;)

sunglasses2.gif