@andrikK
Hi hi, welcome here. :)I dont remember any mention of him being in need of glasses anywhere from any other fans. Alot of time, he wear glasses as accessories. He said they make him look more intelligent. :))
Yes he is very amazing. Personally I consider it a test if any actor can survive the army enlistment and comeback with a good career.Hyukkie manage to comeback and with good dramas year after year. He juggles many things, family, projects etc. 
When he film, he will analyse his character properly so that when he portrays them, they come to life. He give his suggestions to directors and also advises younger actors on the set. So I feel, his dramas are always something more. :)>-

Guest psycheros

I know JH's known for his serious dramatic acting chops, but his characters are all super tragic/lost somehow. I know he has played at least 3 characters that died ("Chuno", Windstruck", "Tree With Deep Roots"), and the rest have suffered loss ("Thank You", "Midas").  And in "Searching For The Elephant", he's disoriented.  SSoBG and FTLY are fun and zippy, but his characters there also have lost someone.  Or maybe that's realistic.. Anyway I just wanted to ask if there were any other more light-hearted works of his I could check out. "Volcano High" was a bit too fantastical for me.. Anything more grounded in reality? Thank you!

@psycheros‌

u are so right, he is known for being serious and i am glad he took on FTLY to shw that he can do comedy!

u didnt mention tazza, but i only watch a few ep of that one, so i cant comment.

u can try Robbers, it was an open ending and its a modern drama so quite realistic in that sense. :)

Guest fiovial

@Siti AminahA  So did you get a chance to see Hyukie in person? I heard he is super duper handsome in real life. Love Cells is that web drama,right? he's just doing a cameo role. 
Seems like our Hyukie is keeping himself clean shaven....does that mean.....could it be.....that he has a new project soon?  8-> Oh I sure hope so....
Normally if he doesn't have any movie or drama commitments he tend to let his facial hair show a bit..a bit of a goatee and moustache...but now it's a good month after FTLY ends and he is still smooth and clean shaven..makes me wonder........

Anywayshttp://isplus.joins.com/article/920/16060920.html?cloc=

'스페셜포스'에 진짜 남자들 장혁·샘 해밍턴 등장

Real Men Jang Hyuk-Sam Hammington in 'Special Force' htm_20141008190242444.jpg

Jang Hyuk (his character) will be in a game called 'Special Force'.
Jang Hyuk's interview can be found here:

Awww...Mimi!!!!!!!!!!!! I so miss Mimi very much!

Guest Siti AminahA

@fioval unfortunately no.. i did msg cumi and others regard meeting JH.. somehow.. all the hardworking fan are in US.. when i went back to my country.. and then i knew there were a fan meeting with JH... like a week later... GRRR.. so angry. somehow.. I'm planning to go again this december! but in december... christmas..JH will be in japan! huuuuu..  :((

Guest fiovial

@qwenli‌ not surprised..he is quite slender. Even Kim Jong Kook isn't that big in real life so I can imagine Hyukie being slim but fit.

As we all know one half of the Jjangs team will be making a return to dramaland soon...will Hyukie follow with his casting news in a couple of months?

Guest fiovial

Just in case anyone here doesn't know yet....Jang Hyuk will be reuniting with Jang Nara for a drama special.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/jang-hyuk-and-jang-nara-reteam-for-drama-festival/

news flash:

hyukkie is considering an upcoming mbc drama which is a historical story abt a cursed prince n a desposed princess set in goryeo times.

the drama temporarily titled as "glorious or crazy" is slated for january after Pride n Prejudice.

oh yeon seo is the rumoured female lead, but i wish they find a more well known actress.

qwenli said: news flash: hyukkie is considering an upcoming mbc drama which is a historical story abt a cursed prince n a desposed princess set in goryeo times. the drama temporarily titled as "glorious or crazy" is slated for january after Pride n Prejudice. oh yeon seo is the rumoured female lead, but i wish they find a more well known actress.