ChelseaS said: @jelve
There's something wrong with the formatting. One post exceeded the post box, the other post only appeared at the bottom, the other one just on the right side. Not sure what's wrong. Did you a spoiler tag?

--

Hi everyone!! Newbie here. :)
:-h

Guest kaonamp

He has been absolutely amazing to watch in Fated. I can't wait to watch more and I seriously hope he is recognize for his amazing talent.

Guest leeminyoungkk

after go to US, Mi Young becomes a fashionable woman. our Jang  Huyk oppa became :), handsome guy  :x

Guest fiovial

We all welcome new Geon!!!

But I'm gonna miss Mimi though....

So guys...anyone taking bets on what Hyuk's next project will be? We can probably rule out rom-com. Then again what genre has he not done? Horror? Is that all that's left? Oh...Vampires! He has not done that either hahahhah.

I'm so greedy. ..there's still 8 more episodes of FTLY left and I'm already wanting new drama... :)

Guest kaonamp

@fiovial your funny but hmm a vampire one would be hot hehe. Already picturing him in that dark eyeliner haha.

Aww I don't think I can rave enough about his acting in Fated to love you. I seriously thought it was just gonna be some funny, happy go lucky kind of drama and wasn't expecting to fall so deep in love with it. And I didn't think I would hurt this much either haha. Man his eyes are so expressive. He doesn't even have to say one word and I can already understand what he wants to say from the look of his eyes.

Can't wait for more to come. I hope the hair and the laugh will match hehe

Guest fiovial

@kaonamp‌ one thing we can always count on when watching Hyuk is superb acting. His type of acting may not appeal to everyone (why I have no idea) but he really bares everything when he's acting.

There's supposed to be a new drama from the Good Doctor team in the works. A medical drama with vampire doctors...so why not Hyukie oppa? He doesn't have much to challenge left...a vampire would be so different :))

Another plus to the vampire role : We get to see fair porcelain skinned Hyuk again hehehe

Hello Everyone! Im a long time admirer of Jang Hyuk's versatility for awhile but i think Im about to turn into a full blown fan because of FTLY :) He is giving an amazing, incredible performance as Lee Gun. Although he has portrayed roles far challenging than this before (and even won daesang for it), there's something about the way he perfectly translates Gun's pain and happiness on screen that really warms my heart. His chemistry with Jang Nara is quite exceptional that i have to constanly remind myself that he's already married with 2 kids.

Oh and his new look gave me all the butterflies! I cannot take my eyes off the screen, I had to pause it and let myself be glued to his hotness :x

Re-posting from FTLY thread. a tweet today by JH long time friend, G.O.D members Park Joon Hyung. 
viewimage.php?id=29b1df30e0&no=29bcc427b cr: DC
tweet translated by @gumi:Yo~ Together with my lovely younger bro #JangHyuk a pic at #MBC #FTLY!^^ Our fate goes way back to 1997 before #god~ I'm proud of you YongJoon! ^^

@ChelseaSReal Men is reality show about military life. Hyun Shik is so much younger than JH. :)) :)) i think they become close in that show and i remember Hyun shik said JH like to give him advise. (LOL. typical JH behavior to his hoobae)

Hi to everyone!Sorry if my posts font largeness made some of you disturbed; in my computer screen, even my tablet. they don't show such spam effect, so I didn't know they made such disturbance; I changed the font size to adjust that problem, but even yet they seem spam please let me know to remove them completely.
Have a beautiful day, full of peace and Love everyone!