hello hyukies !!!! really really hope any1 could help me finding these 2 videos with english sub...

1.happy together season 3 episode 121

2.win win talkshow episode 9

ive search all over but still no luck......:sweatingbullets:

hi linns11 I don't think win win talkshow Hyuk episode is ever subbed in English. As for HT season 3 episode 121, which one is that?

thanks hahatk. Hyukie looks so normal with a cap..hehehe..he looks good with a newsboy type hat.

rumoured project update:

Midas just released a casting update. Kim Hee Ae has been cast for Midas. Midas is confirmed to air after Athena.

Ocha - Now that you mentioned it, I remember now it was the Chinese fans that painfully subbed the Win Win program

Who is Kim Hee Ae? Never heard of her.

More pix from Japan:

th_55798559201010261111504058736288372_001.jpg

7e74ac4b32ef17b983025c19.jpg

th_55798559201010261111504058736288372_003.jpg th_55798559201010261111504058736288372_004.jpg th_55798559201010261111504058736288372_002.jpg

(Click to enlarge pix)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I managed to get hold of a copy of The Straits Times, the main paper in my home - Singapore and the happen to see Chuno being featured as one of the shows to see at the TV listings. Its aired over cable (paid) TV, but still :w00t:

But the storyline summary doesnt seems to be right. haha

IMG_1770.jpg

Guest jen2010

Thanks qwenli for the news. Hopefully the free channels will decide to air the series after it finishes its run on cable tv.

Just started on Tazza... Actually Goni's laughter sometimes do remind me of Dae Gil :P But Goni is so thin, so much thinner compared to Min Gi Seo.

Hyukie's Q&A session from Josei Jishin

http://jisin.jp/serial/%E9%9F%93%E6%B5%81%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A2%E3%83%B3/hanryu_pre/3641_4

Q: What is the task that you dislike most recently,

A: Sorting of garbage because it is a task which requires more detailed work than expected :lol:

Q: Until when do you intend to grow your hair?

A: I don't what what my next project would require of my hairstyle. That is why I just keep it long. I'll change his styling according to what my next project requires.

Q: What is your favourite Japanese food?

A: Ramen. Miso ramen is really tasty. Tsukemen (dry noodles which are dip in sauce) also tastes very good.

Q: What are the things that you normally carry with you?

A: Handphone and watch.

Q: When do you intend to continue sports activities?

A: My whole life, until I run out of energy...

Q: Do you cook for your wife?

A: I don't do it now but I used to do it quite often when we were dating. Normally I'll make Hotdog and Kimichi Chige (I dunno what this is). I am best at making hotdog. I have special secret sauce for that.

Q: Are you interested in acting in comedies?

A: Of course. I will definitely like to try when I meet a good comedy project.

Q: Do you like to travel? What is the most memorable place that you have been to?

A: Of course I like to travel. I would like to recommend my hometown Pusan. (He goes on to talk about the specialties in Pusan)

Q: What characters would you like to attempt in the recent movies and drama that you have watched?

A: Frankly speaking, I don't have time to watch recently. As I have always said, the character that I would like to act in is Che Dechi (I don't know who this is, might have translated the name wrongly) in Eyes of Dawn (?Not sure what drama/movie this is).

Q: What do you do in your off time apart from exercising?

A: I watch movies. Compared to going to the cinema, I normally watched at home. The movie that I recently watched is "The boy in the striped pyjamas". It is a really good movie. I highly recommend it.

Q: How have you changed since your children are born?

A: I have started watching cartoon for children. I know almost all the cartoon characters which are popular among children -- Chuggington, Thomas...

Q: What are the habit which only people close to you know about it?

A: I don't realise it myself but seems like I often move my head up & down. When I don't do that, I'll move my hands.

Q: Are most of your good friends known from your showbiz days or from school?

A: I have been an actor for more than 15 years. I think I have almost the same number of friends from showbiz and school. I hardly meet my friends from my hometown because of the distance. I normally meet up with friends from showbiz like Cha Taeyun and Kim Jong Kook.

Guest Jill4675

Thanks, qwenli, for the pics! LOL, he's looking so "sweet" in the large pic, especially with his head tilted! blush.gif

Yeah, the synopsis for Chuno might be just a little off!!! Ha ha ha! :lol:

jen2010, thanks for the translation. I love to read excerpts from his interviews. Eyes of Dawn is a classic Kdrama (as is Sandglass). Those are two of the all-time greats! Actually, I have not seen Eyes of Dawn, but Sandglass is fabulous. I have the DVDs and it is really good. You can read more at Dramawiki: Eyes of Dawn

Kimchi chige or kimchi chigae is just kimchi stew. So cute that he used to cook for his wife! :wub:

sunglasses2.gif

hello hyukies !!!! really really hope any1 could help me finding these 2 videos with english sub...

1.happy together season 3 episode 121

2.win win talkshow episode 9

ive search all over but still no luck......:sweatingbullets:

I found this link with hard sub for the HT3 ep121 with Jang Hyuk and the Searching for the Elephant team.

http://lets-look.com/index.php?showtopic=30182

Still searching for the winwin :sweatingbullets:

Thanks jen2010 for the interview translation. It's always great to have you all to do the translations for us. Can't believe Hyuk cooked for his wife before. Well, Hot Dog with secret sauce ;) ( Ketchup with chili sauce perhaps :w00t: )

Thanks Jen for the translation! So you read Japanese! :w00t:

hahatk - I cant remember if you posted the Japan Chuno fanmeeting videos here. Took the liberty to post your Baidu link here.

Baidu video link

Some translation of what happened at the fan meeting (from Cat on Baidu):

MC: Is the popularity of Chuno due to your credit?

LDH and OJH raised the Yes card, but Hyuk indicate half half. OJH then jokingly protested: The way you say it, you are the only good kid. How could you?

MC: Are you 3 on friendly terms in real life? Hopefully it is not like the relationship in the show!

Hyuk said LDH suffered a lot of pressure during filming but continue to work earnestly, so she is a very good actress. LDH also pat Hyuk and said: Oppa is also the best! During this time, the MC wanted OJH to also mention some of LDH’s positive points, after OJH finished. The MC joked that the way both men praised her is abit like the love rivals in the show.

(actually I think I know why, becos if you look at the video, hyuk kept blinking at her)

MC said a few times Hyuk’s eyes kept killing her, so Hyuk doesn’t dare to look at her but yet still talk politely, he come across as a bit shy.

Finally, MC asked Hyuk can she be abit overboard and headed to stand close to Hyuk and sniffed, said she promised someone to do this. After that, she said “ Smells good!”

:D

I found this link with hard sub for the HT3 ep121 with Jang Hyuk and the Searching for the Elephant team.

http://lets-look.com...showtopic=30182

Still searching for the winwin  :sweatingbullets:

Thanks jen2010 for the interview translation. It's always great to have you all to do the translations for us. Can't believe Hyuk cooked for his wife before. Well, Hot Dog with secret sauce  ;) ( Ketchup with chili sauce perhaps  :w00t: )

thanx so much for the link!! just finished download it... but cant open it!!(oh god ... y.. y.. y...!) still working on it... any1  here hav tried download it?? thanx again guys for the help!!! Really luv the HYUKIES SPIRITS here!!!! FIGHTING!!!

Thanks Jen for the translation! So you read Japanese! :w00t:

hahatk - I cant remember if you posted the Japan Chuno fanmeeting videos here. Took the liberty to post your Baidu link here.

Baidu video link

Some translation of what happened at the fan meeting (from Cat on Baidu):

MC: Is the popularity of Chuno due to your credit?

LDH and OJH raised the Yes card, but Hyuk indicate half half. OJH then jokingly protested: The way you say it, you are the only good kid. How could you?

MC:  Are you 3 on friendly terms in real life? Hopefully it is not like the relationship in the show!

Hyuk said LDH suffered a lot of pressure during filming but continue to work earnestly, so she is a very good actress. LDH also pat Hyuk and said: Oppa is also the best! During this time, the MC wanted OJH to also mention some of LDH’s positive points, after OJH finished. The MC joked that the way both men praised her is abit like the love rivals in the show.

(actually I think I know why, becos if you look at the video, hyuk kept blinking at her)

MC said a few times Hyuk’s eyes kept killing her, so Hyuk doesn’t dare to look at her but yet still talk politely, he come across as a bit shy.

Finally, MC asked Hyuk can she be abit overboard and headed to stand close to Hyuk and sniffed, said she promised someone to do this. After that, she said “ Smells good!”

:D

thanx soo much for the translation:rolleyes:... but can u help me with the fan meeting video?? cant view them...

I just read on the Chinese site and went to look at Zoi's site myself. Did Jang Hyuk really sent her a bouquet for her birthday yesterday?? People who can read Japanese, can pls translate what she wrote??

Hyuk is so kind and thoughtful! How did he remember her birthday?? :wub:

Guest jen2010

From her blog, looks like Zoi did receive a bouquet of flower from Hyukie on her birthday.

But she mentioned that the sender's address is in Japan.

My guess is it is probably sent by the Japanese Official Fan club or something?

Like how telcos will send birthday greetings on your birthday

Its really an amazing move to be doing this to the fans.

Imagining receiving a bouquet of flower with a card signed off by "Jang Hyuk" on your birthday :w00t: It'll be even better if they send the person over :P

It's quite unbelievable that Hyuk sent zoi the flower on her birthday. Guess Jen's right about that the fan club did that on behalf of Hyuk.

OMO! Just noticed that Zoi got terminated again by YouTube...What a bummer!

I know it's so terrible that zoi has to redo all the uploads all over again. This is her new ID JustJangHyuk555

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustJangHyuk555

linns11: You can watch the Chuno Japan Meeting that I uploaded to Tudou. zoi uploaded to youtube before but her account was suspended or terminated, again :tears:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xRgWhmm4OqE/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/shFOJrN8YKw/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/04eppitwH-E/

btw, I downloaded the HT3 from the let's look link but couldn't open the file. I think there's sth wrong with the file itself. I had no problems playing any mp4 format before. Tried using Realplayer, Gom, Flvplayer, Nero but couldn't open the file. Sorry :huh:

Jen: Thais for the translation..too cute that he hates sorting garbage..hahaha..and I wonder how Hyu's cooking tastes like

Qwenli: thanks for the vid translation...love onion-hyuk's cool friendship..and love the trio too.

Zoi got a flower from Hyuk? Lucky lucky lady..we shud all give our address so we get flowers on our birthday..hehehe

Is Hyuk confirmed to do this 'Client' movie ? Need someone to read this.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=2010102808505153798&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

http://media.paran.com/news/view.kth?dirnews=3368674&year=2010

zoi just emailed me clarifying that the flower was sent by her friend, qoochan (fr. Dandy Boy). So you guys don't need to leave your addresses to Hyuk, he's not going to do anything about your birthdays :P

Guest Jill4675

zoi just emailed me clarifying that the flower was sent by her friend, qoochan (fr. Dandy Boy). So you guys don't need to leave your addresses to Hyuk, he's not going to do anything about your birthdays :P

Dammit! Guess we are out of luck! :lol:

Where is ripgal? :huh: She had some rumored news about a movie...!

sunglasses2.gif

I'm here!

Yep, hahatk mentioned it earlier... the movie titled "Client".

I think the news just confirmed that Hyuk will be starring in the movie alongside Ha Jung Woo and Park Ha Seon.

Lee Jung Jae was originally slated to play the "killer" opposite HJW in the movie, but he dropped out or something... and Hyuk and PHS came in instead.

I am SO SO SO hyped. Ha Jung Woo's one damn fine actor, so as Park Ha Seon.. and getting to see all 3 fine actors act together is just HEAVEN.

I don't care who writes or directs, so gonna watch it just for them.. and of course, HYUK! :P

Hi ripgal, has LDH's movie started shooting already? She's been practicing her dance for a while. Dancing should not be difficult to her.

Bet Hyuk is hot in China cuz the news about 'Client' is all over in China's news.

Ha Jung Woo is the defense attorney to prove his client's innocence. Park Ha Seon is the prosecutor. Our Hyukie is the accused being charged of killing his wife. They will start shooting this movie at the end of Nov. The movie is scheduled to release beginning of next year.

Love this kind of court/suspense/thriller movies. Koreans are so efficient that they can finish a movie in such a short time and release it immediately. I'll just have to patiently wait for it :sweatingbullets:

Woohooo!!! Hyuk finally decided on his next project...and it seems like a meaty role. YAY YAY YAY!

I wonder now if the 'story about lawyers' that Hyuk fans @ DC thought Midas was about is really the story about 'Client'.

In any case...yeaaaahhhhhh....!! Hyuk + Ha Jung Woo...awesomeness. The other person is Park Hee Soon? That's what I'm reading in the news:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010102809051326119&type=1&outlink=1

Hmm seems like they won't be shooting for a long time..out early next year? That means Hyukie can technically still do 'Midas'...Midas isn't gonna premiere til March....will he do back to back project again? I wonder...

New Poster from Bohae

bokb21.jpg

Guest jen2010

Thanks, ocha

This is wonderful news :w00t:

The movie project materialise, storyline sounds pretty interesting too.

Really looking forward to it.

But somehow, Hyukie seems to like to pick the most 'depressing' character - not the lawyers or prosecutor, but the suspect :P