Guest ClaudiaLsj

Hi Claudia..If you can wait I'll reply tomorrow. I am at work right now..hehehehehe..

Hi O-cha! No problem, I will wait till you'll have time. :) Thank you for the answer.

I must say I'm a little disappointed and at the same time worried about all this confusion: one day there was SG, after that was Poseidon and now I found about Midas?! What is happening? I think that it's a serious problem....About Choi Wan Gyu I don't know that much...I only saw half of Iris and then I gave up watching it. :P I've heard that Jumong brought good ratings but I didn't see it either so...

Jill - Wat is STS?

Yep, Eric is in Poseidon. Nevermind, am glad Hyuk didnt take that up. Midas is about lawyers? What is it about? I dun mind Hyuk playing a lawyer. Not sure about the writer too.

I had a strange experience with Iris, with all the hype, I make a point to watch ep 1, but was bored to death and stop watching. After that, one day I was watching TV and it was on, so I watched only to realise it was the last ep! hahah, so I watch the beginning and the end. It was the strangest experience I had with a drama!]

Guest Jill4675

Jill - Wat is STS?

STS = Swallow the Sun :) That writer was responsible. He was the second writer on Jumong, I guess. He was the writer for Iris. It's not the subject that worries me; it's the writing and the plot... <_<

sunglasses2.gif

Jill - Wat is STS?

Yep, Eric is in Poseidon. Nevermind, am glad Hyuk didnt take that up. Midas is about lawyers? What is it about? I dun mind Hyuk playing a lawyer. Not sure about the writer too.

I had a strange experience with Iris, with all the hype, I make a point to watch ep 1, but was bored to death and stop watching. After that, one day I was watching TV and it was on, so I watched only to realise it was the last ep! hahah, so I watch the beginning and the end. It was the strangest experience I had with a drama!]

STS = Swallow the Sun :) That writer was responsible. He was the second writer on Jumong, I guess. He was the writer for Iris. It's not the subject that worries me; it's the writing and the plot... <_<

sunglasses2.gif

Exactly..choi wan gyu in a modern drama..just not my style at all! Besides those 2 dramas you guys mentioned he also did Love Story In Harvard and All In.

His sageuk though are generally good...Jumong, Sangdo,Hur Joon. If only Midas is a sageuk then i'd be more interested.

Claudia: I think for the most part it is the drama production team that leaks the rumor (as in the case of Poseidon) probably trying to 'pressure' a star to confirm.

Secret Garden is something out of the norm (thanks Sidus ugh). Also the fact that he is rumored means that many dramas want hyuk in it..hehehe

Claudia:

Let's see if I can translate this any better..:lol: I don't translate beautifully normally..so I'll gibe you kindda what the meaning is then you can put into nicer words hehehehe.

03. 베이지 -달에 지다

The Setting Moon basically meaning the moon is going away or sinking..

04. MC 스나이퍼 - 민초의 난

The People's Plight 민초 really refers to 'commoners' and 난 could also be translated as hardship, trouble, problem.

05. 웅산 - 지독한 사랑 (該死的愛)

Awful Love

06. 최철호 - 악토(惡土)

(Bad Soil) --I think that's a good translation

08. 최철호 – 흑 풍취 산 (黑風吹山)

Black Wind Blows (Across) the Mountain is the right translation

09. 최철호 - 살아 숨쉬는(呼吸)

(Breath of Life). That's good.

10. 꽃별 - 비익련리(比翼連裡)

10. Kkotbyeol - Biikryeonri (The Wings of the Leading Town)

I'm not sure what the translation for this one is. Does the Chinese meaning make sense to anyone? I can't read Chinese..hehehe. Maybe qwenli or hahatk can help on this one.

11. 최철호 - 잃어버린 낙원(失樂園)

(The Lost Paradise). That's good.

12. 최철호 – 천하 에 고함

Crying Out For The Country. 천하 can also mean world. But I think in this instance it is referring to the country. 고함 can also be translated as yelling/screaming so the crying out here is in that sense.

13. 최철호 - 꽃길 별길

13. Kkotgil, Byeolgil (Flower’s Road, Star's Road) -- yup.

14. 최철호 - 검은 울지 않는다

The Sword Doesn't Cry. But I guess if we want to be poetic 'The Sword Sheds No Tears' hehehehe.

15. 최철호 - 향(香)

Scent.

Hope that helps!

比翼連裡 (bi yi lian li)is certainly not The Wings Leading Town. This is quite a classical/poetic phrase,not use in daily life. 2nd word is wing but the first two words together means wings side by side. Lian Li means marriage. So you can imagine a pair of birds/butterflies flying together in some romantic union. hahatk can confirm this, her classical chinese is probably better than mine.

I have not listened to this song, but if it sounds kind of romantic, yearning to be together, than it should be right.

At this rate that we are going, we shall all need to take a doctorate class in translation? :D:D

Heard the Midas show is in Feb??

Oct 22 Hyuk's message on his Clog:

장혁ⓒ 약 1시간전

기분 좋은 금요일 저녁입니다. 저는 회사 식구들과 같이 저녁을 먹으려고 합니다^^ 여러분도 좋은 분들과 함께 좋은 시간 보내십시오.

================================================

张赫,1小时前(大概时间:2010.10.22 18:06)

这是心情很好的周五晚,我和公司的同事一起共进晚餐^^

希望大家也和好朋友一起度过愉快的时光

This is a happy Friday night, I am having dinner with colleagues from my agency ^^.

Hope everyone also spend a good time with your good friends.

(note he used the symbol^^) :D

Ocha can confirm if the translation is right, happy that he is enjoying himself.

thanks qwenli! Seems like our Hyukie is enjoying his time off. He seems to be fond of Sidus people..so I'm guessing no chance he'll leave the company anytime soon <_<

Pic from Chuno Japanese DVD box

chunodvd1.jpg

chunodvd2.th.jpg

chunodvd3.th.jpg

Guest ClaudiaLsj

Claudia:

Let's see if I can translate this any better..:lol: I don't translate beautifully normally..so I'll gibe you kindda what the meaning is then you can put into nicer words hehehehe.

Hope that helps!

比翼連裡 (bi yi lian li)is certainly not The Wings Leading Town. This is quite a classical/poetic phrase,not use in daily life. 2nd word is wing but the first two words together means wings side by side. Lian Li means marriage. So you can imagine a pair of birds/butterflies flying together in some romantic union. hahatk can confirm this, her classical chinese is probably better than mine.

I have not listened to this song, but if it sounds kind of romantic, yearning to be together, than it should be right.

At this rate that we are going, we shall all need to take a doctorate class in translation? :D:D

Thanks a lot o-cha, qwenli for helping me! Such a pity that Chuno ost doesn't have from the beginning an english translation. It would have been much easier...As for the song nr. 10 I understand that this one is the correct title....比翼連理...and that it's translated as "Loving and inseparable couple". But translated into korean seems unintelligible :blink:

And thank you qwenli for Jang Hyuk's message. I'm glad to know that he puts in writing his thoughts.

Two more about the Japanese set available from Nov 1:

The marketing poster says it is a very talkabout Korean Saguek,

contains interviews with the 3 leads.

00f47831396e9250ebc4afd8.jpg

th_a5e663d9aded766511df9bdb.jpgclick to enlarge.

I think my korean set is nicer. heehee

th_IMG_1160.jpg th_IMG_1166.jpg

Guest jen2010

Glad that Hyukie is not in Poseidon :P

Theres actually a night Chuno (夜チュノ) thingy at the japanese website

http://chuno-t.jp/

which is only available from 23:00 to 24:00 (japan time) up till today.

I thought its quite funny because it lets you zoom on to Hyukie's 'choco abs' & touch it virtually :lol: Hopefully it'll be Hyukie's turn tonight. It was General Choi last night.

Zoi has also put up the special program that was aired on Mnet yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustJangHyuk555#g/u

o-cha! Oooh, I really love that large pic from the Japanese DVD...:wub:!

sunglasses2.gif

me too! gosh he looked so darn charismatic in Chuno, doesn't he?

I think my korean set is nicer. heehee

Of course! Yours come with a book. full of lovely lovely pictures.

Glad that Hyukie is not in Poseidon :P

Theres actually a night Chuno (夜チュノ) thingy at the japanese website

http://chuno-t.jp/

which is only available from 23:00 to 24:00 (japan time) up till today.

I thought its quite funny because it lets you zoom on to Hyukie's 'choco abs' & touch it virtually :lol: Hopefully it'll be Hyukie's turn tonight. It was General Choi last night.

Zoi has also put up the special program that was aired on Mnet yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustJangHyuk555#g/u

Oh that sounds so naughty...virtually touching the choco abs :lol:

I just went to the website wanting to vrtually touch the choco abs..but it's not there (I guess it's not the right time? lols) Oh jen look what you've done..you're gonna make this thread go all pervy soon..hahahaha

Thanks for the link...watching the vids now.

EDIT: Claudia...I made correction to the translation for song #14...you were right about it being a sword..I didn't realize it until today..sorry.

Guest jen2010

Oh that sounds so naughty...virtually touching the choco abs :lol:

I just went to the website wanting to vrtually touch the choco abs..but it's not there (I guess it's not the right time? lols) Oh jen look what you've done..you're gonna make this thread go all pervy soon..hahahaha

Thanks for the link...watching the vids now.

HEhehe, Those little specials is only available 11pm to 12am Japan time, right before you go to sleep :P You could go to Zoi's blog, she did a few screencaps.

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-2175.html

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-2169.html

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-2161.html

HEhehe, Those little specials is only available 11pm to 12am Japan time, right before you go to sleep :P You could go to Zoi's blog, she did a few screencaps.

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-2175.html

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-2169.html

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-2161.html

Oh...so we can stick the lips on any part of the picture...omg...! hahhahahahahaha

it's just soooo...'wrong'....:lol: :lol:

ok I need to look at the time difference between here and Japan then.. :P

Hi Jen, thanks for the infor. I went to Zoi's site earlier and didnt quite understand what was General Choi's photo doing there until I read your post. Haha.

Transferred some of the pix from Zoi's blog:

th_764563f451692590f3d3852b.jpg

th_cyuno480_large.jpg

th_201010221021.jpg

(note the guys hands on LDH in the first photo, the rivalry continues...haha)

Guest jen2010

Read from Zoi's blog -- Hyukie is going to Japan again on 28 Oct? He will be the 韓国親善大使 (dunno how to translate this :P)Apparently she saw the tickets selling at Yahoo auction. Not sure how true is it...

Read from Zoi's blog -- Hyukie is going to Japan again on 28 Oct? He will be the 韓国親善大使 (dunno how to translate this :P)Apparently she saw the tickets selling at Yahoo auction. Not sure how true is it...

韓国親善大使 - Korea Goodwill Ambassador.

I havent heard anything about this. Hyuk is supposed to be attending Hugo Boss Orange opening in HK on 29th Oct... Hope the yahoo auction is not a fraud...

Baidu forum says the Japan trip is on the 28th and HK trip is on 29th. Woo, back to back travelling! :blink:

Guest jen2010

韓国親善大使 - Korea Goodwill Ambassador.

I havent heard anything about this. Hyuk is supposed to be attending Hugo Boss Orange opening in HK on 29th Oct... Hope the yahoo auction is not a fraud...

Baidu forum says the Japan trip is on the 28th and HK trip is on 29th. Woo, back to back travelling! :blink:

From what I read from Zoi's blog a while ago, I think she isn't very sure herself on how true it is. Anyway, we'll know when time comes :P

hello hyukies !!!! really really hope any1 could help me finding these 2 videos with english sub...

1.happy together season 3 episode 121

2.win win talkshow episode 9

ive search all over but still no luck......:sweatingbullets:

Is HT season 3 ep121 is the ep to promote Searching for the Elephant/Penthouse Elephant ?

Sorry, I don't have neither of them in Eng sub but Ch sub. I'll see if there are any available sources.

Hyukie went to Formula 1 racing on Oct 24.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=47161866&urlstr=phot&item_seq=474550763&board_no=20&urlstrsub=search&seq=20