I'm taking a break from studying..can't stay long..but here are pics of Hyukie attending the Korean Drama Festival (the one where he got an award from)

From Oct 2nd

20101002_1286015809_2.jpg

20101002231200_4ca73db024646_1.jpg

20101002_1286025944_38594900_2.jpg

eatnsnooze: I was wondering the same thing...but somehow I have a feeling he's not going to do a cameo on Runaway.

Ender's Girl : Long time no see. Thanks for your post. Very good point on how Volcano High (surprisingly) doesn't feel dated at all.

ripgal: hehehehe..Hyuk's win win episode is really good. I'm glad you finally get a chance to enjoy it too..lol

Guest ripgal

ripgal, Could you please tell me where can I find this subbed video?, I really wish to see it with subs.

I actually downloaded the Chinese subbed version. Can you read Chinese? I'll PM you the DL link.

I think o-cha translated parts of the interview in English a few months back..  mbe you can back-log a bit?

o-cha chinggu, you have no idea how much I squealed and squeed watching that interview. Was a bit late into watching it because I couldn't find a subbed video.. but now I regret not having watched it raw back then. Aiks.

I just went GAGA when JH showed off his martial arts skills... so freaking COOL man! Chuno was def made for him... no other actor could have performed those actions stunts like he did.. amazing!

I rem I read that Da Hae wasn't quite happy about JH being so formal around her, in a jokingly way. But that's Da Hae. She just love being with her oppas hehehe..  (who wouldn't right?)I absolutely loved it when she revealed all those sweet things about Hyuk. How he calls her x dongsaeng, and how he can be aegyo sometimes. So so so adorabe. This is Da Hae, sometimes she can be so bold and goofy on shows... love that about her.

But Hyuk, such a man with deep integrity. Loveeeee him! Mrs. Jang, don't kill me! haha..

Mrs. Jang is one lucky woman for sure!! hehehehe

I think Hyuk speaks formally to pretty much every woman..with the exception of Kim Ha Eun (but only because she insisted on it)...so our X Dongsaeng shouldn't feel too bad...hahahha...besides without a doubt X dongsaeng has had many more kiss scenes with Hyukie compared to any other actresses...:lol:

Anyway...slightly OOT...Poseidon talk

Seems like Kim Gang Woo (Story of Man) is joining the drama. KGW's manager has been posting over at Poseidon staff Daum cafe.

Kim Gap Soo so far is the only one who is confirmed to be in the drama. Just in case you guys are wondering who Kim Gap Soo is..he is AGui in Tazza, Seo Woo's dad in Cinderella Unni, the king in Chuno and many many many memorable roles.

Son Hyun Joo (one half of the Go-Go team in Tazza) is also rumoured to be in the drama. I'd be ecstatic to see another go round of the Go-Go team..hehehe

Chae Rim is also rumoured to possibly be the female lead. Supposedly the drama production team is trying to appeal to the Chinese market...

Kim Ok Bin's name is resurfacing again..although not sure as female lead or second female lead.

Now U Know Yun Ho's name is also being mentioned..not as main lead though...A while ago Jae Joong was thought to be doing Poseidon but seems like Yun Ho is replacing Jae Joong??

Basically Poseidon will tell the stories of the men of the marine police..so it won't be surprising if there will be many actors involved in this drama.

If the rumours are true then a trio of Jang Hyuk-Kim Gang Woo-Yun Ho aren't bad at all..not bad at all. For sure we'll have plenty of eye candies...hehehehehehhe

Hyuk in Jinju for the Korean Drama OST festival on the 3rd

This was part of the Korean Drama Festival

20101004101118.JPG

2010100410262.JPG

20101004102638.JPG

img3495y.jpg

DC Hyuk has been talking about Hyuk changing his signature

I think he now signs in Chinese, right?..can you read it girls? hehehe...I can only read Hyuk at the very bottom

30847636.jpg

Last Fri was a terrible day for me. The lightning hit the power box and there was this power outage lasted day & night. Tried to open the garage door manually, my finger was caught in betw the garage door and that HURT so badly.

ripgal & apqaria: Welcome here. I love the WinWin with Hyuk, PD Kwak and our Onion in it. Dahae always shines and cheers in anywhere. With her disclosure of their little secrets, Kajima, X oppa and X dongseang, that was sweet and fun to watch.

@apqaria you sure don't want to miss it. I have the vid with Chinese sub in it. Hyukbest actually paid someone to translate and hard sub the vid. Don't know if there's any Eng sub though.

If I can stand watching Anchor Beauty, don't think I'll mind Hyuk's in any K-Drama. They start preselling the Anchor Beauty in Japan now in Korean dub and japanese sub. They must try to confuse the japanese fans thinking this is actually a K-Drama.

source: amazon ~愛とキャリアを賭けた女神たち~ DVD-BOX1 予約ページ 

cr: zoi

Thanks to Coke of Baidu, Hyuk looks so gorgeous in this mag.

韩国TVドラマ vo.39

or

hahatk's picasa

3f6599229399b4b4d6cae273.jpg

482691ef5b691fa8cf1b3e4a.jpg

d9f1a6efe1bb2551fcfa3c7b.jpg

Guest ripgal

Aigoo dear hathak, I'm hope your finger's fine. ^^

Damn those pics are ALLURING. Calling for salivation there! lol..

Now that I'm used to Hyuk's long hair, I can't picture him in Min Gi Seo hairstyle anymore (altho I loved it back then during his Thank You days). o_0

Aigoo dear hathak, I'm hope your finger's fine. ^^

Damn those pics are ALLURING. Calling for salivation there! lol..

Now that I'm used to Hyuk's long hair, I can't picture him in Min Gi Seo hairstyle anymore (altho I loved it back then during his Thank You days). o_0

Hey, totally agree! I used to like Hyuk's short hair in Dr. Min too. Now, I'm actually in love with his long hair (except in Anchor Beauty)always in different styles and chic outfits. Fans in China can't wait for Hyuk to cut his hair. I'm the very few like him in long hair <_<

ocha: Hyuk signs his name in Chinese character 鏞 (as in Yong in his real name Yong-joon) ever since he's making Anchor Beauty in Shanghai. Not sure what it actually means but it has to do with some kind of metal as in 金(gold). His parents picked an unusual character to name Hyuk :)

Guest ripgal

Hyuk's on Twitter right now?

It looks like a new account to me.. and that's Da Hae for sure.. hmmmm..

Did she urge her Oppa to join Twitter? haha..

I just went twitter to check it out and it was there, then seconds later it no longer exists. Why ?

It was Dahae leaving some comments there. Not enough time to translate them before Hyuk's gone :crazy: Does anyone know what Dahae say to him? Not sure if it's really Hyuk's twittering but it links to his Sidus official page for sure.

Guest ripgal

Hmmm.. yup it's gone. Read in baidu and the fans there are also curious whether the account was his...

But anyway, there were only 3 tweets and 2 from Da Hae..

First tweet for Hyuk asking for love from fans as it's his first time tweeting.

Second tweet was of Da Hae welcoming  Hyuk to Twitter..

3rd was of Da Hae asking what's he doing..

He followed quite a number of IHQ artists and other celebs too... but really, cannot be sure if it's him..

Thanks ripgal.

Fr Baidu, http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=905728445

@cherry4eva84 뭐하니?? ㅋㅋ

about 15 hours ago via twtkr

@cherry4eva84 나도 드디어 트위터! 오늘 열심히했어요~~~~~ㅜㅜ

@jhyuk1220: 안녕하세요나도 드디어 트위터! 많이 사랑해주세요!^^

Since jhyuk1220's gone, that makes it's our Hyuk more believable :rolleyes:

@ripgaland hahatk

Thank you sooo much for trying to help me watching hyuk Win Win episode with subs but unfortunately I can't read chinese :tears: I have downloaded the video already but I couldn't find english subs for it. But I still think seeing LDH and JH together even without subs is also good for me :wub:

JH on twitter :w00t: , I missed his small moments there (if it was really him) but it would be great to have him updating us every day.

It seems the rumers about Hyuk in Poseidon might be true, Dramabeans wrote about it:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/10/jang-hyuk-up-for-new-drama-poseidon/

Guest Jill4675

Somehow I don't see Jang Hyuk as likely to establish a Twitter account...I just don't think it would be his thing AT ALL. <_< That account was likely a fake, as are all of the other "Jang Hyuk" accounts you can find on Twitter. I imagine LDH deleted her tweets when she discovered he/she was a fake. :angry:

Of course, we'd all be following him if, by some miracle, he actually started tweeting!!! :lol:

Thanks, hahatk, for the latest pics in Picasa!!! :wub:

th_sunglasses2.gif

Somehow I don't see Jang Hyuk as likely to establish a Twitter account...I just don't think it would be his thing AT ALL. <_< That account was likely a fake, as are all of the other "Jang Hyuk" accounts you can find on Twitter. I imagine LDH deleted her tweets when she discovered he/she was a fake. :angry:

Of course, we'd all be following him if, by some miracle, he actually started tweeting!!! :lol:

Thanks, hahatk, for the latest pics in Picasa!!! :wub:

th_sunglasses2.gif

The fans @ DC Hyuk seems to think that it was a fake account too.

I agree with you Jill...Hyuk just doesn't seem like the tweeting kind of guy :lol:

hahatk : Gosh I love those pics. He looks so gorgeous. Is it just me...or he always looks extra good looking in Japanese mags? No wonder the Japanese ahjummas all got jelly legged because of him..heheheheh

Is this part of the Japanese mag too?

koreatvdrama2010118.jpg

No official word on Poseidon yet....we should be hearing something soon if he's doing it since Poseidon is supposed to start filming this month.

Hyuk's latest pics. He attended the VIP premiere of the movie '심야의FM' (Midnight FM) on the 6th.

Seems like Hyukie is getting his milky white complexion back :lol:

1691_L_1286363942.jpg

1691_L_1286363601.jpg

2010100697771.jpg

more pics HERE

ripgal chinggu..having trouble imagining Hyuk with a different hairstyle now? hehehe

just for fun..Hyuk's hair in his dramas and movies

Zzang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Af28zJuxwQ&hl

(Gossshhhh our Hyukie has lways ben a great kisser....lol)

Into The Sunlight

14ku8.th.jpg

Volcano High

volcanohighjanghyukfree.th.jpg

Public Toilet

publictoilet.th.jpg

Bright Girl's Success Story

ssbgft2.th.jpg

Daemang

52816015.th.jpg

Please Teach Me English

c6790018xd.th.jpg

Windstruck

windstruck.th.jpg

Thank You

janghyuk8.th.jpg

Robbers

robber1.jpg

Tazza

20080729008382bj5.th.jpg

Dance of the Dragon

janghyukdancedragon1.th.jpg

Ogamdo

ogamdostill2.th.jpg

Rabbit and Lizard

52180s32085355.th.jpg

Chuno

163013002l.th.jpg

And the hot mess of hair that can be seen in Fall In Love With Anchor Beauty :lol:

eve1b.th.jpg

Hi, how is everyone? Thanks for all the latest photos and infor. I also dun see Hyuk as a twitter person, I picture him practicing his jeet kune do on his dummy whenever he has time. :D

Hahatk - hope your finger is better now??? Hugs.

Sorry I was missing in action for the past week, made a last minute decision with my family to visit HongKong (because there is a long holiday in China, it was crazy, we booked at 10am and flew at 3pm). .

I just realised that this was a really busy week for Hyuk with events on the 2nd,3rd,6th,7th and 8th. And I got loads to catch up.

We got a Taiwanese fan attending the autograph session on the 7th (hope she find the place and dun get too lost cos the venue is not in Seoul). We are looking fwd to her pix and infor.

I used to think Jang Hyuk is an OK actor. And after Chuno, I fell for him. But after In Love with Anchor Beauty, I was kind of mad at him. What was he thinking when he received the scrip?. For me, this drama is a huge disappointment. And the Chinese media keep saying this is a remake of All About Eve. Oh please stop mislead us.!!!

sorry folks!

I just saw the ending of Anchor Beauty yesterday and still in emotional state.

Guest maewmaew

I used to think Jang Hyuk is an OK actor. And after Chuno, I fell for him. But after In Love with Anchor Beauty, I was kind of mad at him. What was he thinking when he received the scrip?. For me, this drama is a huge disappointment. And the Chinese media keep saying this is a remake of All About Eve. Oh please stop mislead us.!!!

sorry folks!

I just saw the ending of Anchor Beauty yesterday and still in emotional state.

Hi JY FC ,I intentionally entered this thread becos I want to see your opinion about Jang Hyuk'S chinese drama ,I don't like to say that this drama is a remake of AAE at all. I am not only disappointed but I was shocked since ep 28.I love his acting even this is not a good role for him. Btw I still wait for his next drama which will be suitable for him.