Orobianco = white gold? Thanks for the infor. White gold = platinum?

Just to add, the event was on Aug 13, 2pm in Seoul's Gangnam Shinsegae departmental store. It is for the opening of the brand's outlet.

Jill - thanks for uploading the photos to flicker. I have added the links to the first page of this thread for easier reference.

Maybe Mrs Hyuk will get a new bag too? :P

Guest Jill4675

Orobianco = white gold? Thanks for the infor. White gold = platinum?

Just to add, the event was on Aug 13, 2pm in Seoul's Gangnam Shinsegae departmental store. It is for the opening of the brand's outlet.

Maybe Mrs Hyuk will get a bag too? :P

White gold is not the same as platinum (platinum is much more expensive). White gold is an alloy of gold that contains at least one white metal, usually nickel, manganese or palladium. That makes the gold look white.

You are so right about the bag! I hope that he got one for Kim Yeo Jin and maybe a couple of little bags for the kids!!! :lol:

fe6d91a1.gif qwenli! Thanks so much for keeping the first post nicely updated! thumbsup.gif

Reminder to all to visit the first post now and then; you will find there the link to hahatk's Picasa album with TONS of pics... :P

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks jill for the clarification btw white gold and platinum for me as well. I used to think white gold was platinum alloy.

Guess Hyuk found something he liked in this pic. Hyuk " I want this, this, this n that !" :P

540_521660269118862730.jpg

Thanks jill for the clarification btw white gold and platinum for me as well. I used to think white gold was platinum alloy.

Wow, Jill I am so impressed with your explanation! I used to think the same as hahatk too, even the jewellery store assistants couldnt explain to me whats the difference!!

You know, the other fan we met for lunch is a physics teacher, now that we have a chemistry expert, maybe we have a mathematician among us too? heehee, Hyuk's fans are all so brilliant! :D:D

qwenli: Another Jang Hyuk? hehehehe...what are the odds? I laughed reading what you said about the mods just giving up explaining and just start deleting posts...hehehehe

Jill...you are daebak!! This is one of the reasons I love all the gals here...you all are just walking encyclopedia of different information :lol:

I think at the rate of Hyuk working and out of the house.....our Mrs Kim Yeo Jin deserves more than just a bag...maybe diamonds? hehehehehehe

Hyuk should get a travelling leather bag...he has no use for a man purse...so might as well get something he needs, right?

Gals..please don't forget to post links to Eider CF here when it comes out.  I will be on vacation for about a week so not sure how frequent I can visit soompi..so I'm looking forward to TONS of Hyukie update, yeah?

qwenli: Another Jang Hyuk? hehehehe...what are the odds? I laughed reading what you said about the mods just giving up explaining and just start deleting posts...hehehehe

Gals..please don't forget to post links to Eider CF here when it comes out.  I will be on vacation for about a week so not sure how frequent I can visit soompi..so I'm looking forward to TONS of Hyukie update, yeah?

This is how the other Jang hyuk looks like: the other jang hyuk. He is 26yrs old.

Ocha - Enjoy your vacation!! :)

Guest jen2010

Not sure if anyone's interested

Read from Zoi's blog on Hyuk's pay for Chuno

Total of 420 million won (close to half a million Singapore dollars)

Didn't know that they actually pay incentive for ratings above 20% :P

Here's the original article

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010081911194632601

Guest Jill4675

Didn't know that they actually pay incentive for ratings above 20% :P

Here's the original article

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010081911194632601

:( Not much money for all that work. If that figure is accurate (?), the US$ equivalent for one episode is less than $15,000. He definitely works hard for his won! :o

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks Jen for the infor, I can't access Zoi's blog so it is always good someone transfer the info here. Wow, half a mil SG$$?? :w00t: But his agency probably gets a part of it? So maybe he nets about S$300-$400k?

EDIT: Jill - Well he probably got a pay raise for Secret Garden and I am sure the China AAE would have been a quite attractive as well, for him to fly over to do it. Yep, he works hard, he did Rabbit and Lizard for free!

ok folks, we got some infor on his sons's names:郑载宪、郑承宪 which should be Jung Jae Heong and Jung Seong Heong. Second one is like the actor Song Seung Heun. :)

Guest Jill4675

Thanks Jen for the infor, I can't access Zoi's blog so it is always good someone transfer the info here. Wow, half a mil SG$$?? :w00t: But his agency probably gets a part of it? So maybe he nets about S$300-$400k?

EDIT: Jill - Well he probably got a pay raise for Secret Garden and I am sure the China AAE would have been a quite attractive as well, for him to fly over to do it. Yep, he works hard, he did Rabbit and Lizard for free!

ok folks, we got some infor on his sons's names:郑载宪、郑承宪 which should be Jung Jae Heong and Jung Seong Heong. Second one is like the actor Song Seung Heun. :)

Regarding the names of the kids, the following is from Dramabeans and you all probably saw it back in February (Link: /jang-hyuk-my-family-is-my-strength/)

“My eldest son Jae-heon is also my best blessing. When he was born, I even won several awards. I think the second, Seung-heon, will bring the same luck. My family is my strength.”

Will he go for No. 3??? ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks jen for the info and article. Hyuk worked so hard in Chuno for 8 or 9 months. Not sure the pay is good in Korea entertainment industry. After the split with his agency, that's even less. Hope the CF and endorsements bring him more won.

I read this in DC Gall and guess it's about the comments the Chuno Scriptwrtier praised Hyukie.

Will anyone translate it? Remember reading it something similar before. Still want to know more :D .

%E6%BF%B0%EF%9E%A2%E8%B9%BA%E5%96%BB%E6%B8%A0%E7%8D%84.jpg

%E6%BF%B0%EF%9E%A2%E8%B9%BA%E5%96%BB%E6%B8%A0%E7%8D%841.jpg

올초 천작가 인텁에서........

- 대길이 장혁의 연기에 대해서 말한다면?

태초에 점이 있었다. 점과 점이 만나면 선이 되고, 선과 선이 만나면 면이 되고, 면과 면이 만나면 3차원 공간이 된다.

'대길'은 내 머리 속에는 선이었고, 대본에서는 면이었다.

그런데 장혁씨가 대길을 3차원으로 만들어줬다. 아니 그 이상을 해줬다.

-작가로서 극찬으로 들린다. 구체적 사례를 든다면?

장혁씨를 좋은 배우라고 느꼈던 적이 있다. 대본에 나온 대사들의 어감과 어순을 이 장혁이라는 배우가 교묘히 바꾼 것이다.

'추노'에서 가슴에 탁탁 꽂혔던 대사들은 대부분 장혁씨가 고쳤다.

'난 평생 너랑 살 거다' 이런 대사가 있었는데 장혁씨는 이를 '난 평생 살 거다..너랑'으로 고쳤다.

장혁씨는 대길을 연기한 게 아니라 대길이 돼 있었던 거다.

천작가는 인텁보믄 솔직한 성격에

더 나은 의견이 있으면 잘 받아들이는거 같음욬ㅋㅋ

source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=chuno&no=100719&page=1&bbs=

It's vacation time for ocha again ? Didn't you just go to Maui/Hawaii lately ? Where're you going this time?..........Have a good one !

hahatk - I can only read the two word he circle in red in the script is "Daegil". Then the two orange word in the subtitle is "memo". I tried to read who is he talking to, the other character name is opukyu, whom I think is the policeman who gives him jobs?

Thats all from my limited korean! :P

P.S could you transfer the zoi's blog pix here? Thanks!

Guest maewmaew

Hi maewmaew, this drama is only airing in China on 19 Sep ( a month's time). That's why we dont have screencaps only photos released by the production team. Not sure if it will air in Korea.

Not sure about the number of episodes too, but average length of chinese drama is about 30, because they usually show 2 eps a day and from Mon to Fri. So they tend to be longer.

I think the rating you saw for the drama is for the old korean version?

Ocha - you are right, Chuno shd have gone the Queen Seon duk way of 50 to 60 eps. There were so many interesting characters in the show including the 2 scheming gisangs. They should really have a part2, but I know, its my wishful thinking...

Thanks for your reply.

1008131123ca8a04a6ebb5b.jpg

Yes from this table,it is not about the rating,I myself misunderstand, this is probably the quantity of people who are interested in this drama and AAE is about NO 4 rank in that day.

So thanks again for helping me to clarify this.

well, I wish I could learn korean, I just started watching korean drama a year ago, but from what I could understand I think it's the scene in the script is the one in the first episode when Dae Gil and that officer guy ( don't know his name) were arguing about the price when dae gil delivered the slaves he caught.

Guest Jill4675

:( Not much money for all that work. If that figure is accurate (?), the US$ equivalent for one episode is less than $15,000. He definitely works hard for his won! :o

I can't read this but I can see a number: 42,000,000. That is 42 million, not 420 million. So the pay is extremely low if, in fact, that was the total. :rolleyes: As I said, can't read a word... <_<

2010081922335538d.jpg

[from Zoi's blog]

Maybe someone will translate. ^_^

sunglasses2.gif

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO

EIDER PROMO

Jill -

According to Baidu forum translation, he gets 15,000,000 won for one ep. The 42,000,000 is refered to as an additional fee, then he also gets 1,000,000 won for ratings over 20% and 2,000,000 won for ratings over 30%. Hence in total, he got 360,000,000 + 42,000,000 = 402,000,000 about USD 340,000 excluding the bonus.

oh my, why do korean won has so many zeros! :wacko:

For the table, what I can make out is the first column red words are japanese alphabets for the actor's name: Jang Hyuk, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Da Hae. Second column is their characters name: Lee Dae Gil, Song Tae Ha, Haewon.

The other two rows, too small I cant really read but 4th person seems to be Lee Jong Hyuk the one with the disabled wife.5th one seems to kong hyun jin, the sniper slave. :P

Guest Jill4675

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO

EIDER PROMO

Jill -

According to Baidu forum translation, he gets 15,000,000 won for one ep. The 42,000,000 is refered to as an additional fee, then he also gets 1,000,000 won for ratings over 20% and 2,000,000 won for ratings over 30%. Hence in total, he got 360,000,000 + 42,000,000 = 402,000,000 about USD 340,000 excluding the bonus.

oh my, why do korean won has so many zeros! :wacko:

For the table, what I can make out is the first column red words are japanese alphabets for the actor's name: Jang Hyuk, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Da Hae. Second column is their characters name: Lee Dae Gil, Song Tae Ha, Haewon.

The other two rows, too small I cant really read but 4th person seems to be Lee Jong Hyuk the one with the disabled wife.5th one seems to kong hyun jin, the sniper slave. :P

Thanks for the explanation, qwenli! :)

I tried earlier to watch the video and it was buffering too much, then quit. Don't know why...I'll try again a bit later...it's looks good, so I really want to see it!!! :rolleyes::wub:

sunglasses2.gif

I can't read this but I can see a number: 42,000,000. That is 42 million, not 420 million. So the pay is extremely low if, in fact, that was the total. :rolleyes: As I said, can't read a word... <_<

2010081922335538d.jpg

[from Zoi's blog]

Maybe someone will translate. ^_^

sunglasses2.gif

Jang Hyuk : 15,000,000 won per episode (upper limit for all the artists set in 2008) x 24 + 42,000,000 other performance fees (including 1,000,000 bonus (ratings over 20%)+ 2,000,000 bonus (ratings over 30%) ) = 402,000,000 won

Ohjiho : 14,000,000/ep x 24 and total 336,000,000 won

LDH : 13,000.000/ep x 24 and total 312,000,000 won

Lee Jong Hyuk: 4,000,000/ep x 23 and total 92,000,000 won

Gong Hyung Jin: 5,000,000/ep x 20 and total 100,000,000 won

source: "드라마 '추노' 장혁, 총 출연료는 4억200만원"、

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002434904

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=450275&year=2010

http://www.hyukbest.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=18877&extra=&page=1

Guest Jill4675

Jang Hyuk : 15,000,000 won per episode (upper limit for all the artists set in 2008) x 24 + 42,000,000 other performance fees (including 1,000,000 bonus (ratings over 20%)+ 2,000,000 bonus (ratings over 30%) ) = 402,000,000 won

Ohjiho : 14,000,000/ep x 24 and total 336,000,000 won

LDH : 13,000.000/ep x 24 and total 312,000,000 won

Lee Jong Hyuk: 4,000,000/ep x 23 and total 92,000,000 won

Gong Hyung Jin: 5,000,000/ep x 20 and total 100,000,000 won

source: "드라마 '추노' 장혁, 총 출연료는 4억200만원"、

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002434904

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=450275&year=2010

http://www.hyukbest.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=18877&extra=&page=1

All I can say is wow.gif!!! This is so little money for all that time and so much work (the training, the stunts!!!)! :blink: No wonder he went to China! It's possible they paid him better there!!! \ :angry: He deserves all the free gear and designer goods and whatever for his CF work!!! Now we know why he's always working! <_<

Thanks, qwenli, for the lovely pics! 7_5_1311.gif The Japanese mags are always the BEST!!! Maybe I should move to Japan!!! :lol:

PS: Still haven't been able to see more than a few seconds of the Eider CF. :( I'm going to keep trying, but if anyone has accessed, would you be kind enough to dl and then upload to Megaupload? I'm sure a lot of us would be eternally grateful. If I ever get to see the entire CF, I will try to dl it....

PPS: 28133.gif LOL, in second pic, pants down low again!!! This is getting to be a common pose for him!!! happy0158.gif

sunglasses2.gif