cholo : thanks for the pics! As you notice too...Jang Hyuk has a similar body type to Bruce Lee. I'm guessing it's because of Jeet Kune Do practice...they probably practice the same form and work on the same muscle :lol:

sorry guys..seemed like my photobucket bandwidth for the month has been exceeded...and I'm too lazy to reup all the pics somewhere else..hopefully ithe bandwidth should reset soon....

Anywaaay...I just want to say I was really impressed by Jang Hyuk's performance in Robbers...episode 10 again showcased his acting range. He is a really great actor.

cholo : thanks for the pics! As you notice too...Jang Hyuk has a similar body type to Bruce Lee. I'm guessing it's because of Jeet Kune Do practice...they probably practice the same form and work on the same muscle :lol:

sorry guys..seemed like my photobucket bandwidth for the month has been exceeded...and I'm too lazy to reup all the pics somewhere else..hopefully ithe bandwidth should reset soon....

Anywaaay...I just want to say I was really impressed by Jang Hyuk's performance in Robbers...episode 10 again showcased his acting range. He is a really great actor.

oh, if only i can help you in reup'ting all your pics.. ;)

im in ep9 only, pardon me but im not good with words when it comes to writing insights. (poor me) and a lurker from time to time in robbers thread. lol

will just post some pics from ep 9..

cap47.jpg

blue1.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue3.jpg

blue4.jpg

65f7jutv.jpg

find this funny gif... :D

medium7.gif

medium9.gif

credits:SBS

as tagged

thanks o-cha for pics . hyuk look so cool.

thanks cholo for hot pic ^^ . He has perfect body

thanks hohomania for new pic from sidus

--edit---

cool shades..heehee

untitled166.gifr8jq2.gif

qtsk1.gif

credit:as tagged

XOXO hibino39 for the pics...more please ;)

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year to all Jang Hyuk fans..

hello all...

the kissing ending scene in ep10 of Dal Rae and Oh Joon.. :sweatingbullets: OMO! they sure spoilt us with thier kiss..

they really did showed thier emotions here.

20080201072008.jpg

credit: SBS

thanks hohomania, hibino39 and cholo for all the latest Hyuk pics.

Is it just me..or does Hyuk look younger in the Movieweek pics? (I'm referring to the ones with him wearing a red vest)..reminds me of his pre military service days.

Guest Jill4675

:o Thanks, everyone, for all the pics posted lately...! :blink:

Hibino39, OMG, those black and white pics... GASP!

ixora, I agree...the guy has GREAT HAIR...but for me, one of his best (among many) features is his beautiful eyes! ;)

B)

thanks hohomania, hibino39 and cholo for all the latest Hyuk pics.

Is it just me..or does Hyuk look younger in the Movieweek pics? (I'm referring to the ones with him wearing a red vest)..reminds me of his pre military service days.

feel so lazy today...

it looks like it o-cha, he does looks younger.

and oh those berets/hats JH used in robbers..cool

image9459045.jpg

image1508432.jpg

image1498417.jpg

image1045955.jpg

:o Thanks, everyone, for all the pics posted lately...! :blink:

ixora, I agree...the guy has GREAT HAIR...but for me, one of his best (among many) features is his beautiful eyes! ;)

B)

and i like the shape of his nose too jill, dun you think so? ;)

Hi all

Happy chinese new year

Good luck , Good Health , Good Love , Good job

cholo thanks for kiss scene pic ^^ they are kiss again . so sweet

o-cha i agree with you . he look youger & so smart ^^

Jill4675 me too. He has beautiful eyes . this pic similar to Janghyuk look at me . And i like his nose and his mouth too. OK OK I like all hahaha :P

http://img.thzhost.com/i/pp/mw20082winter23.jpg

and this time he shows perfect body again in robbers

credit : dc bulhan

aezgd.jpg

dsqk2.jpg

f0wy3.jpg

fqmv4.jpg

this scene oppa is so cute

credit : dc bulhan

i4l51.jpg 31kg2.jpg 3ewj3.jpg q11v4.jpg u65p5.jpg 20186.jpg

Guest Jill4675

and i like the shape of his nose too jill, dun you think so? ;)
Hibino39 and cholo: Oh, yeah, LOVE the nose...thank god he didn't try to change that...!!! :o

Auntie Mame: Well, it's for the reasons you mention that I find them so beautiful!!! ;)...but also somehow there is something about the particular COLOR of his eyes that always strikes me...he certainly knows how to use those eyes to their best advantage... <_<

B)

hi jill *waves*

thanks hibino as always for posting pics of JH..

o-cha dear how was your insights of ep 11 of robbers?

shared some article from the movie 'dance of the dragon'

read article here

news clips- You Tube

more pics and press article here

LINKS

pics

Fann-Wong-Jang-Hyuk-1.jpg

Dance-of-the-Dragon-9.jpg

Dance-of-the-Dragon-8.jpg

Dance-of-the-Dragon-7.jpg

source: asianpopcorn

I think it is his eyes that captives. Not necessarily because they are beautiful. But, because they are full of character and soulful. As the saying goes, the eyes are the window into a person's soul.

you descibed it well Auntie Mame :)

I agree with all of you...he has such soulful eyes...so dreamy...ehehehe

cholo : I was sick last night so I didn't have time to watch eps 11..but tonight for sure. I can hardly wait to watch.

hibino39 : I'll check out that yahoo kr article later...still at work now.

hibino39 : I think the Jang Hyuk in Min Woo's article isn't our Jang Hyuk. The rest of the names in the article are singers..so I'm more inclined to think maybe they missed a family name or somthign in front of 'Jang Hyuk'. I know there is a Jo Jang Hyuk who is a singer..so maybe they are referring to that guy? not sure...

cholo : I'm all caught up with Robbers now...hehehe...I posted my random thoughts on episode 11 in the Robbers thread.

hibino39 : I think the Jang Hyuk in Min Woo's article isn't our Jang Hyuk. The rest of the names in the article are singers..so I'm more inclined to think maybe they missed a family name or somthign in front of 'Jang Hyuk'. I know there is a Jo Jang Hyuk who is a singer..so maybe they are referring to that guy? not sure...

cholo : I'm all caught up with Robbers now...hehehe...I posted my random thoughts on episode 11 in the Robbers thread.

o-cha thanks for answer :D

im soo waitng for your randon thoughts in ep 11, (goes immediately to robbers thread)... :w00t: TY!!

and do you feel well now? hope so dear! take care.

and its sat and me stuck here at the office doing some backyard works.. *sigh*

Hi all

cholo thanks for news and pics. waiting for see DODT

janhyuk comment Thank You for japan fan

link download : http://www.mediafire.com/?9uokdndbzwx

http://img.thzhost.com/i/9q/p0iv1.jpg

you are much welcome hibino and me too, waiting to see DODT.. how he do ballroom dances. :D