The above video clip is only his arrival to the airport, below is the combination of all clips I have taken on that night.

Plse pardon me as some clips are shaky for your viewing.

Enjoy ~~

http://www.mediafire.com/?etivb5zymco

Amaryllis, thank you a lot !

I am Newbie here, from Hyukbest, another Jang hyuk fanclub mainly discussing in Chinese.

He keeps waving to the staff and fans, even after checking in, that scene is so moving, just feel he kept saying goodbye to old friends, so polite, so nice person...

I am Newbie here, from Hyukbest, another Jang hyuk fanclub mainly discussing in Chinese.

He keeps waving to the staff and fans, even after checking in, that scene is so moving, just feel he kept saying goodbye to old friends, so polite, so nice person...

Hi hohomania, welcome to this thread.

So were you there too on that night? Heard of Hyukbest but communicating is chinese is tedious for me. ^^

Hi hohomania, welcome to this thread.

So were you there too on that night? Heard of Hyukbest but communicating is chinese is tedious for me. ^^

I'm from China and living there, not singapore ;)

Chinese is tedious sometimes for me, and my English is also awful...but Korean...OMG, is most horrible for me, anyway :P

Try some online translation sites may help you have fun in hyukbest, many guys there got addicted to Hyuk 4 years ago, so that place really have many hyuk's pics, clips and news.

And you can post in english, many people there can understand.

BTW, some people here and in hyukbest are discussing if Hyuk would come to China southern city Shenzhen, personally I don't trust the news. Chinese entertainment news often tells lies to gain people's attentions.

However, some guys are looking for the tickets of the Ceremony.

Rumors say that Hyuk has arrived at Shenzhen but no one see him. <_<

Waiting for the TV shows tonight.

perhaps, wonders really happen...

yes, he kept waving goodbye to all of us, and also giving flying kisses which surprised us .... he is such a nice and caring person ^^

hyuk in Global Chinese Kungfu Ceremony

林心如与韩星张赫走红毯/ Chinese actress Ruby Lam and Korean star Jang Hyuk on red carpet

U2389P28T3D1747398F326DT20071012203805.jpg

interviewing

U2389P28T3D1747406F326DT20071012211453.jpg

OMG, He truly came Shenzhen and attended the ceremony!

Sources say that he will go "back" to Hongkong tonight after the ceremony.

Wonder if Hyuk came to Shenzhen from Hongkong by car earlier today, and not flying to there from Korea.

And this ceremony will be broadcasted tomorow on Shenzhen Satellite Television Station(深圳卫视) on 20:08 Pm(GMT+8).

photo credit: Sina

hyuk in Global Chinese Kungfu Ceremony

林心如与韩星张赫走红毯/ Chinese actress Ruby Lam and Korean star Jang Hyuk on red carpet

%7Boption%7DU2389P28T3D1747398F326DT20071012203805.j

interviewing

%7Boption%7DU2389P28T3D1747406F326DT20071012211453.j

OMG, He truly came Shenzhen and attended the ceremony!

Sources say that he will go "back" to Hongkong tonight after the ceremony.

Wonder if Hyuk came to Shenzhen from Hongkong by car earlier today, and not flying to there from Korea.

And this ceremony will be broadcasted tomorow on Shenzhen Satellite Television Station(深圳卫视) on 20:08 Pm(GMT+8).

photo credit: Sina

Hi Hohomania, ah....too late. Broadcasted.

Wonder if anyone streams? hohomania, keep the reports coming. Thanks

Pic and part of their conversation by a TY Galler in SG during JH's DOTD filming in Robinson Rd

TYgallergifttoJH.jpg

황 돈 : 실례합니다..........

매니져 : 예??? 누구신지....

황 돈 : 안녕하세요...저 고맙갤에서 왔는데요.......

매니져 : 네???????? @@

이 매니져는 바뀐지 얼마 안되서 고맙갤을 모를거라 생각하니 대략 난감...ㅠㅠ

그때 맞은편에 있던 혁횽이 보이길래 얼른 그쪽으로 들이댔지요...ㅋㅋ

황 돈 : 안녕하세요....고맙갤에서 왔습니다.......

혁 횽 : 네???

황 돈 : 저....고맙갤 기억하시죠??? 고맙습니다. 갤러리.......

혁 횽 : 아~ 예...안녕하세요...

황 돈 : 안녕하세요....^0^

매니저 :(놀란눈으로) 한국에서 오셨어요??? @@

황 돈 : 아니요...저는 여기 사는데요...고맙갤러리에서 활동하고 있어서.....

혁 횽 : 아~ 그러세요...

Credit : DC 황금돼지....고맙습니다.....(YS thanks for allowing me to repost. It will be good if you can translate)

Guest Pucca.sg

The above video clip is only his arrival to the airport, below is the combination of all clips I have taken on that night.

Plse pardon me as some clips are shaky for your viewing.

Enjoy ~~

http://www.mediafire.com/?etivb5zymco

Anyway, thanks for sharing but I couldn't open the clip and see

What's going on?

Such a pity I was not at the airport cos nobody care to inform me~ sigh!! :tears:

hohomania and cutiepie : thanks for the pics from the ceremony. His hair is getting long now...hehehe. Anyone knows what kind of award he won? I see Vanness Wu there too.

ixora : lemme see if I can translate..I think 황 돈 (Hwang Don) is that person't nickname. Sorry if there is any mistake in translation.

황 돈 : 실례합니다..........

Hwang Don: Excuse me....

매니져 : 예??? 누구신지....

Manager: Yes??? Who are you....

황 돈 : 안녕하세요...저 고맙갤에서 왔는데요.......

Hwang Don: Hello.. I'm from Thank You Gall...(she actually said Komap Gall)

매니져 : 네???????? @@

Manager: Huh?????@@

이 매니져는 바뀐지 얼마 안되서 고맙갤을 모를거라 생각하니 대략 난감...ㅠㅠ

그때 맞은편에 있던 혁횽이 보이길래 얼른 그쪽으로 들이댔지요...ㅋㅋ

The manager doesn't know how upsetting it was (for me) that he didnt know about Komap Gall... ㅠㅠ

At that time Hyuk was walking in a fast pace and heard it.. hehe (Not sure about this line)

황 돈 : 안녕하세요....고맙갤에서 왔습니다.......

Hwang Don: Hello... I've come from Komap Gall (Thank You Gall)

혁 횽 : 네???

Hyuk: Huh???

황 돈 : 저....고맙갤 기억하시죠??? 고맙습니다. 갤러리.......

Hwang Don: I... you remember Komap Gall,right? Thank You (Komapseumnida). Gallery...

혁 횽 : 아~ 예...안녕하세요...

Hyuk: Ah~yes... Hello...

황 돈 : 안녕하세요....^0^

Hwang Don: Hello....^0^

매니저 놀란눈으로) 한국에서 오셨어요??? @@

Surprised eyes towards the manager) You came from Korea??? @@

황 돈 : 아니요...저는 여기 사는데요...고맙갤러리에서 활동하고 있어서.....

Hwang Don: No...I live here... I'm active in Komap Gall

혁 횽 : 아~ 그러세요...

Hyuk: Ah~ I see...

more pictures from netease and sohu

Img252632517.jpg

200710131117344d308.jpg

too long hair and too long trousers... :D

Wow, JH is so fine...

I can't believe he is standing next to one of my most favorite Taiwanese actress of all time. Ruby Lin.

What award did he win, best actor?

He was also standing next to Vanness from F4 in one of the pics. I never knew there was such an award a out there. I must search more haha.

and the awards are "中国功夫新人奖" and "中国功夫最具潜力奖"

try to translate into english:

Best Young Martial Artist of Chinese Kungfu

Most Potential Award of Chinese Kungfu

and Vanness also wins the Best Young Martial Artist of Chinese Kungfu.

Media said that Hyuk goes back to the hometown of martial arts and get awarded. I think he deserves to get these awards. He has exercised "Jeet Kune Do"(created by famous Chinese Kungfu star Bruce Lee) for about seven years, and has been able to teach the beginners.

-------------

some people went to see the ceremony last night, waiting for more pics and views of Hyuk. will post on if there are more interesting stuffs.

Wow, JH is so fine...

I can't believe he is standing next to one of my most favorite Taiwanese actress of all time. Ruby Lin.

What award did he win, best actor?

He was also standing next to Vanness from F4 in one of the pics. I never knew there was such an award a out there. I must search more haha.

Oppa way to go, keep busy, wish to see you in another serie/movie soon!!!!

Hyuk oppa looks cool & handsome in those pics :blush: ..... keep posting his current pics, people ;)

no offense but i think Hyuk & Ruby Lin do look good rather than him with Fann Wong

i love Ruby's dress...simple & easy yet feminine...

Thanks Cutiepie and hohomania for the pics.

hohomania, I agree with you on his too long trousers (is this the latest fashion? ^^) and his hair is :w00t:

I like Ruby Lin's attire too. Hot and Sassy. :wub: but our oppa's face expression is..... :unsure:

I happen to chance upon a new magazine distributed free in SG. This is issue no. 2 and I see our JH oppa in there.

c1a54ae1.jpg

4614c193.jpg

05c6a639.jpg<----World Class Celebrity

source : Kozine