Guest SillyYun

wow so lucky! wish i can meet him also..which hotel is he staying? whose going to chase? me wanna see him haha DROOLZ

whose going this weekend? count me in!

【2007/07/24 新浪娱乐 (China)】 韩星张赫接拍退役后首部电影 练舞勇闯好莱坞

U1978P28T3D1649952F326DT20070724094514.jpg

张赫 资料图片

新浪娱乐讯 韩国男星张赫已落实接拍退役后首部电影,与新加坡女星范文芳(听歌)及美籍华裔演员李截演出《Dance of the Dragon》,进军好莱坞市场。张赫在片中饰演一名中国舞蹈演员,并与范文芳及李截发生三角恋。张赫上周已前往新加坡准备拍摄,由于影片以全英语拍摄,所以他正加紧练习英语及舞技。该片将耗资四百万美元(约三千一百万港元)摄制,预期来年一月在美国上映。(鱼鱼/文)

【2007/07/24 明報網站 (HK)】 張赫新片跳舞兼講英文

Guest riena87sg

me!!!! corliss is in!!!! :) but this weekend will be in BKK...hahaha :) but weekdays and next weekend onwards can!!! :) hahaha.. :)

hi all!I am a new member here!

i wanna go jang hyuk hunting too!

LOL!anyone knows which hotel is he staying in?

is it Oriental?thanks for sharing so far!^^

Guest SillyYun

hi all!I am a new member here!

i wanna go jang hyuk hunting too!

LOL!anyone knows which hotel is he staying in?

is it Oriental?thanks for sharing so far!^^

me too! count me in! if ur going pm me!

Guest SillyYun

Can I tag along :rolleyes: pm me if you guys don't mind. Thanks in advance.

me too me too! I wanna tag along too! we should intro soompi to him! and he will visit here!

Guest kassuma

i just want to say happy hunting! too bad im too busy with work to stalk him now but who knows maybe i wil in future hahaha

Guest sssantoso

So excited that jang Hyuk is in Singapore... maybe he will love Singapore, and come back often!

Loved him since I watched Thank You and have rewatched probably 5-6 times, and also have caught up with his previous works since...

For those who are very lucky who managed to spot him while in Singapore, please take more photos and share it with us here....

is he usually alone when spotted, or is he with bodyguards/ managers and all? Wouldn't it be nice if we can buy him a nice dinner....

How is his English? He was very very funny in Please Teach Me English... ELVISSSSSE and "I LOVE BACTERIA!!!", almost fell of my chair...

Would he be able to understand if we try to tell him that?

Guest snow_cross

LAST 3 DAYS! EXTRAS APPLICATION

WE NEED AROUND 200 - 300 PEOPLE!

dear janghyuk fans in Singapore...

this is a great chances for you all to meet your dear star janghyuk in person

Project: Movie Extras

Title: Dance of the Dragon

Starring: Jason Scott Lee, JangHyuk, FannWong

Period for Project: Between Early - Mid August

We looking for Extras role (passerby, audience) for the movie (Dance Of The Dragon)

different age range... please email me

Students, working adults, ajuma

(Chinese, or Asian looking will be fine ^^)

Name:

Contact Num:

Age Range:

The best is if you will be able to attach a photo of youself...

and you have supportive husband/boyfriend, we need guys also...

cause passerbys and audiences can't be all ladies ^^

P.s. but of cause there's rules that need to be follow during the fliming and in the set, interested parties, please email me ASAP

i need quite a number of people, so don't be shy ^^ it's a big chances

Email: vampire_eve@hanmail.net (try not to use pm... as i seldom come into this forum ^^)

(Email Title: Dance of the Dragon Extras)

or contact me Call/SMS at 90035004 (but not during midnights... enqiures other then casting will not be entertained)

thanks alot ^^

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION BY 28 JULY 2007 (SUNDAY)

Guest xosandy

Singaporean fans are so lucky! That's such a great opportunity to meet Jang Hyuk and see how the filming process works. Don't forget to have your camera and pen & paper ready. Hehehe.

Can Jang Hyuk go from Hallyu to Hollywood star?

0715-jang-hyuk.jpg

Thank You hero Jang Hyuk will start filming his first Hollywood movie Dance of the Dragon. The movie is about an aspiring ballroom dancer who moves to Singapore to achieve his dreams. His love interest is Fann Wong and 90% of the movie will be in English! Wow, I didn’t know that Jang Hyuk crammed English and worked those muscles during his military services. Good for him. The press conference will be held on July 30th and the movie is set to be released early next year.

http://popseoul.com/2007/07/25/can-jang-hy...hollywood-star/

Singaporean fans are so lucky! That's such a great opportunity to meet Jang Hyuk and see how the filming process works. Don't forget to have your camera and pen & paper ready. Hehehe.Can Jang Hyuk go from Hallyu to Hollywood star? http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/0...5-jang-hyuk.jpgThank You hero Jang Hyuk will start filming his first Hollywood movie Dance of the Dragon. The movie is about an aspiring ballroom dancer who moves to Singapore to achieve his dreams. His love interest is Fann Wong and 90% of the movie will be in English! Wow, I didn’t know that Jang Hyuk crammed English and worked those muscles during his military services. Good for him. The press conference will be held on July 30th and the movie is set to be released early next year.http://popseoul.com/2007/07/25/can-jang-hy...hollywood-star/
No way he's coming to HOLLYWOOD.... Oh my gosh... I can't wait to see this movie when it comes out... I didn't know that his english was that good or is he going to be learning english or something... so many korean hallyu are coming over to america to make movies now... Im so happy :)
Hey I'm up for JH-chasing if anyone's going... but I don't have any details either. :(
how are you guys chasing janghyuk??? I wanna know about this???

:wacko: im re-watching thank you & still i love that show to bits

i guess ...i probably will curse at mysef if he is here for 2 whole months & i don't even get to see him at least once...can anybody pls pm me on his whereabts ?i wan join in too! i wan his autograph! :sweatingbullets: