Guest corliss

Eh, i hardly go KSW thread leh.. hahahaha u sure u got the rite Rgal.. hhehe

Anyway, just heard tat he is over at Central Square.. mi working now.. so cant go over...

hahah...is it? old me...hahhaa...anyway u r steff from Rainsg rite? hahaha :) in the past like to chat a bit on rainsg...now mainly there to read up news :) hee hee

hee hee...hopefully i can get to see him before i fly to bkk on fri :) hahaha :) :) looking forward to act as extra if possible :) hahaha :)

but weatyher in sg not too great these few days...either it is raining or too hot...

OMG, OMG,... Jang hyuk go to singapore?? Argh, if only he visit Malaysia too.... <_<

Eerm, i was shocked when i c the post in this thread coz u all is like introducing each other.. I tot i was in the wrong thread..

I finish watch Thank You not long ago and totally respect jang hyuk for his superb acting skill.. Coz he wasnt that good in Windstuck. His characther is totally diff from what we can see from his precious drama or movie..

He is good.. :lol:

Guest Azura

Azura,

If i m not wrong, are the gal who tok to me b4 during SHinhwa concert? the one who ask to get a maxi?? hehehe

Yup yup.....that's me :D

have yet to thank you for your help....thanks dear ;)

any plans for this weekends?

heard that there's a press con...anyone went?

Guest Jesw_21

Azura,

tot presscon is on next wed???

i will keep myself free for this weekend,except sat afternoon i gotta go to a bbq.

any confirmed news on JH then we shall go together ,K?

Guest Azura

Azura,

tot presscon is on next wed???

i will keep myself free for this weekend,except sat afternoon i gotta go to a bbq.

any confirmed news on JH then we shall go together ,K?

oops...my mistake :blush:

so far not yet....let's communicate thru sms on weekends. :D

maybe Rgal will have more info. as she's very resourceful! :)

:blush: omg never i expect JH to come to singapore for fliming ..but he is really a fine actor! he is one of my fav actors too!

i don't care!! i already submitted my application too ....hahaha...hope to see more like minded pple soon! hehehee!

Guest mrhoze_13

One of Korea's hottest Oppas! Superb acting in his recent highly-acclaimed drama THANK YOU!!!! One of the best drama's ever made. Hope he continues to impress us with his works. But pls, don't be type casted in drama roles! I miss is comedic roles TOO!!! :rolleyes:

Guest snow_cross

those who have send ur application for the Extras in the movie Dance of the Dragon^^

i've receive it... too many to reply...

so i will just post here whenever i check my email...

any guys here? guys come on! haha we r lack of guys!

girls who have appiled... ask some of your guys friend and apply for them~ ^^

Casting Advertisement is at Page 25 ^^

Guest o-cha

shirley : thanks for the translation!

Amaryllis : thanks for the newspaper scan.

Hihihih...getting excited for this movie for sure....

hahah...is it? old me...hahhaa...anyway u r steff from Rainsg rite? hahaha :) in the past like to chat a bit on rainsg...now mainly there to read up news :) hee hee

Hahaha yes tats me.. ah no wonder your nick look so familiar... *waves*

Yup yup.....that's me :D

have yet to thank you for your help....thanks dear ;)

any plans for this weekends?

heard that there's a press con...anyone went?

Its okay.. i cldnt rem your nick..anyway i lost your number coz i lost my fone..hehehe. My dear, the press conf is next wed.

maybe Rgal will have more info. as she's very resourceful! :)

Wah dun say that! I just happen to know, wait everyone start asking me.. i seriously dunno leh.. if i noe i will share.. i still tryin to find out where the press conf will take plc..but salah dun hammer me ah..

Man..i would love to be the lucky extra but i guess i'm not eligible...

Anyway..wonder where could Jang Hyuk be..i can't wait to see his latest pics!! I am going to watch 'Please Teach me English' again..one of my favourite movies by Jang Hyuk..if i see Jang Hyuk i'll call him 'Elvis'.. :P

【2007/07/19 自由電子報】 張赫龍舞玩3P 最愛范文芳

42.jpg

■張赫秘密赴新加坡7週將與范文芳上拍電影「龍舞」。 資料照記者臺大翔攝

記者翁家祥綜合報導

張赫秘密赴新加坡與范文芳密會他將在當地停留7週拍攝電影「龍舞」雖然劇組相當保密不過據悉片中還有曾演出「李小龍傳」的好萊塢華裔演員李截3位俊男美女將有一段三角戀。

秘密抵星拍片 粉絲狂追

去年底張赫退伍後直到今年才拍了SBS電視劇「謝謝你」之後人氣水漲船高八大戲劇台也搶到這部戲將擇期播出。正當各界都期待他下部作品之際沒想到他退伍後第一部電影不在南韓拍攝新片「龍舞」中他將與范文芳、李截等演員大談三角戀。

前天上午張赫抵達新加坡後向劇組報到隨即入住到濱海一帶的酒店這段期間他將與范文芳朝夕相處下週三舉行記者會時劇組才肯公開完整的劇情與角色張赫趁著這幾天熟悉環境出去逛逛時常被粉絲瘋狂追星。

要住7週 帶泡菜解鄉愁

據了解「龍舞」中的3角戀與師生戀是全片的賣點片中張赫飾演一名舞者不料卻愛上了擔任舞蹈老師的范文芳可惜郎有情妹無意范文芳卻對李截情有獨鍾究竟最後張赫與范文芳是否會在一起劇組神秘地表示下週記者會就會知道了。

由於新加坡現在的天氣很熱張赫與經紀人、助理一行人都有點不適應而且這次一待近兩個月當地的飲食又比較重口味因此特別準備了許多泡菜與韓式拉麵一解思鄉之情。

he tabao also kimchi & ramen to singapore ? hahaha sounds very familiar ....

:blush:

we have so many delectable korean restaurants here ..not to worry!

but i hope he takes care as he may nt be used to our hot humid weather ...

im quite curious abt this movie where he acts as a dancer ... don't really see him dance much before ...

Guest corliss

Hahaha yes tats me.. ah no wonder your nick look so familiar... *waves*

Its okay.. i cldnt rem your nick..anyway i lost your number coz i lost my fone..hehehe. My dear, the press conf is next wed.

Wah dun say that! I just happen to know, wait everyone start asking me.. i seriously dunno leh.. if i noe i will share.. i still tryin to find out where the press conf will take plc..but salah dun hammer me ah..

hahaha...at 1st it also didn't dawn on me who u r till later :) hahhaa :)

wow...news already reported that people chasing him ard? hahaha....weird leh...dun seem to hear a lot of news here...but wow...think this time budget big ah...if not, how can he stay in a ex hotel for almost 2 months? usually, if stars stay that area, news will be already saying how wealthy the team is having....how big-budget etc...hahaha :)

anyway great to hear that he is familiarisimg himself ard...

but century sqr is a weird place to be seen at...i mean...hmm..it is not orchard, ms, bugis, little india, chinatown or whatever....hmmm... :) century sqr perhaps in one of the shooting scenes? hahahaha :):P

Guest roughmetal2

wow, you guys in singapore are lucky to have JH around. hope he can visit the philippines too :). i'm currently in a Jang Hyuk mode. after watching Thank You, i looked up one of his old dramas, Bright Girl. Well, he really improved a lot in Thank You acting wise. He has a wide range of emotions now unlike in Bright Girl. I also find him more attractive now.

Yesterday..he was spotted at Century Square in Tampines..^^

Century sQ or central? I tot my fren said was Central, the new mall.. hehehe anyway cant b there oso..

Sigh its like sg is so small but still cant see him. hehhe