Guest renni72

Amaryllis, do you think security will be tighter now? Looks like more fans are turning up at the hotel since he arrived.

Even Robin was suprised to see a group of fans there last night!

there should be a press conference, but fan meeting, not sure wor ... hopefully our friend manages to ask him tonight <_<

oh gosh....where is he now?? still not back to hotel

She just saw Robin rushed into the lift with a luggage, and shortly after that, he is out again with a small bag. :wacko: ???!!!

hee...hee.... I am now watching "Successful Story..." again ....hahaha....

Thanks Amaryllis for keeping us posted..LOL~ you have your fren reporting 'live' from the scene how cool! :P ..(wonder if some of my frens are there amongst the fans..i cannot join them tonite..hopefully i will be tomorrow!..hehe!)

renni..are you going to join them too?

Amaryllis, do you think security will be tighter now? Looks like more fans are turning up at the hotel since he arrived. Even Robin was suprised to see a group of fans there last night!

I don't know. Last night, no one chased us away.

Thanks Amaryllis for keeping us posted..LOL~ you have your fren reporting 'live' from the scene how cool! :P ..(wonder if some of my frens are there amongst the fans..i cannot join them tonite..hopefully i will be tomorrow!..hehe!)renni..are you going to join them too?

yup yup..... :blush:

more exciting like this ~~~

Guest dionne_wu

omo if only i could spot or bump into him somewhere. how the heck do people even know where he is 24/7?! :lol:

Guest Zombie

Fans of JH should hv a cameraphone ready at all time, just in case one of you spotted him somewhere shopping or sightseeing in fav places. :lol::lol::lol:

Heeee, Amaryllis, you're so lucky to get a picture with JH. Thank you for posting that in here, so glad to see his newer pictures. Ah, I was actually in SG a few weeks ago, but he hadn't arrived yet, darn it. Hope I could visit again, and maybe look up for him.

Heeee, Amaryllis, you're so lucky to get a picture with JH. Thank you for posting that in here, so glad to see his newer pictures. Ah, I was actually in SG a few weeks ago, but he hadn't arrived yet, darn it. Hope I could visit again, and maybe look up for him.

He is here for 7 weeks ~ abt 2 months, so you can still plan your visit and stalk him ^____^

Guest snow_cross

Extras Application Closing Date Change to 28th July...

We need around 200+++ Extras!!!

Don't be shy! ^^

***Go To Page 25 for more info***

Guest juma48

Wow i was surprise he was here for 2 months. Hopefully, i will get to see him wonder if he will take a stroll along orchard road or better a place where i working haha....I wanted to try to apply for the application but i not chinese or asian chinese wonder can or not???

Wow i was surprise he was here for 2 months. Hopefully, i will get to see him wonder if he will take a stroll along orchard road or better a place where i working haha....I wanted to try to apply for the application but i not chinese or asian chinese wonder can or not???

***Go To Page 25 for more info*** mentioned by snow cross

There is an email address for you to check it out .... I think it doesn't matter what race you are =P

Guest o-cha

Amaryllis : thank you for sharing that picture of Jang Hyuk. He looks good in Chinese style clothing... And thanks for sharing anything related to JH...I'm enjoying every single bit of news.

I wonder....would Jang Hyuk speak Chinese in this movie? His character is supposed to be someone from China,right?

【2007/07/23 KBS Global】 Jang Hyuk to Star in "Dance of the Dragon"

070723_ent_1.jpg

Actor Jang Hyuk will co-star in the Hollywood movie "Dance of the Dragon" with Singaporean actress Fann Wong.

Jang, who has gained popularity in Asia for his roles in the movies "Windstruck" and "Volcano High," will play a Chinese volume dancer who tries to hamper the relationship between a woman played by Fann Wong and a martial art champion played by actor Jason Scott Lee. All lines will be spoken in English.

Jang will stay in Singapore for two months for filming.

"Dance of the Dragon" will be filmed by East Light Film, which produces movies in Asia. The movie's production costs reached four million dollars, with the opening slated for April next year.

Wong won the best actress award in 1995 for her role in the Singaporean TV drama "Chronicle of Life," and in 2000 was nominated for the Hong Kong Film Awards' Best New Performer for her role in "The Truth About Jane and Sam."

In 2003, she debuted in Hollywood by playing a leading role in "Shanghai Knights."

Lee is a Chinese actor known for his roles in the movies "Dragon," "Rapa Nui" and "The Jungle Book."

Guest o-cha

Amaryllis : thanks for posting the news. Glad to see the Korean press finally reporting this news.

Another similar news from ytnstar. Click on link for clip on the news.

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0102_200707231245002841

배우 장혁 할리우드 진출하나

배우 장혁이 할리우드 진출 전초전을 치릅니다.

장혁은 최근 할리우드에서 전세계로 배급되는 영화 〈댄스 오브 더 드래건〉에 캐스팅 됐는데요.

이번 영화에서 장혁은 세 번째로 높은 비중을 가진 중국인 볼룸 댄서 '콴' 역을 맡았습니다.

장혁은 〈내 여자친구를 소개합니다〉, 〈화산고〉 등의 영화가 아시아권에서 인기를 얻어, 이번 영화에 캐스팅 됐다는데요.

영화 〈댄스 오브 더 드래건〉은 내년 1월, 미국에서 개봉됩니다.

I'll give a brief recap of news article:

Actor Jang Hyuk to Advance into Hollywood

Jang Hyuk has been cast in the Hollywood movie 'Dance of The Dragon'. Jang Hyuk will play the role of 'Kwan' a Chinese ballroom dancer.

Through the movies 'Windstruck' and 'Volcano High' Jang Hyuk became popular in Asia.

The movie 'Dance of the Dragon' will open next year in January in the US.

There seems to be a discrepancy on when the movie will open. YTNstar is reporting January while KBS Global is reporting April. I hope it's the earlier rather than later.

EDIT: I think I read somewhere that International Release is slated for April. Which leads me to believe that maybe the January release date is for US limited release only.

1 lucky guy managed to see JH last Sun.

Apparently it seemed that JH went for tennis, and walked to the lift lobby where he was somewhere nearby. He quickly raised his hand where JH was already in the lift, and the door was about to close. Damn lucky ~~~ JH saw and pressed the button for the door to open, and sign autograph for him.

Oh~~~~oh~~~~ JH is so so kind and nice (so different from other artistes) ^_______^