Guest Wynter

Holy shmoley, I don't come online for a day and what do I find?? I'm super happy Jang Hyuk's thread is actively active! xD

Anyway could we like, organise a meetup or something and go JH-chasing together??? I've been a JH fan since forever and I'd love to be able to meet him. Please share any news!

Guest snow_cross

dear janghyuk fans in Singapore...

this is a great chances for you all to meet your dear star janghyuk in person

Project: Movie Extras

Title: Dance of the Dragon

Starring: Jason Scott Lee, JangHyuk, FannWong

Period for Project: Between Early - Mid August

We looking for Extras role (passerby, audience) for the movie (Dance Of The Dragon)

different age range... please email me

Students, working adults, ajuma

(Chinese, or Asian chinese looking will be fine ^^)

Name:

Contact Num:

Age Range:

The best is if you will be able to attach a photo of youself...

and you have supportive husband/boyfriend, we need guys also...

cause passerbys and audiences can't be all ladies ^^

P.s. but of cause there's rules that need to be follow during the fliming and in the set, interested parties, please email me ASAP

i need quite a number of people, so don't be shy ^^ it's a big chances

Email: vampire_eve@hanmail.net (try not to use pm... as i seldom come into this forum ^^)

(Email Title: Dance of the Dragon Extras)

or contact me Call/SMS at 90035004 (but not during midnights... enqiures other then casting will not be entertained)

thanks alot ^^

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION BY 28 JULY 2007 (SUNDAY)

Guest o-cha

Gosh...I wish I am in Singapore right now! Well all singaporean fans...if you meet Jang Hyuk and/or take pictures with him..please don't forget to tell us your story and share pics. I'd love to hear about it.

Guest Azura

:P ..Gonna be busy ..i have to see Jang Hyuk in person!!! :rolleyes: ..*winks at Azura*

hi hi Rgal,

u so well-informed hor....hope u still remb me....we share the same love interests....hee hee....

anyone who have Jang Hyk's news do let me know too! I'm keen to see him too!

p.s. Azura, still remb me? long time no see after the TB's event last year... i went over to yr booth to chat with you then....^^

Kat, Azura..are we on later??...

Thanks for the info Steff!..

Wow...seems like there's quite a number of Singaporean fans here.

Wendy....you are one lucky lady!

Jesw_21 ....i remember you, its been awhile since we bump into the same thread. hope you're doing fine.

Dont forget to call me and inez along if you're chasing after Jang Hyuk....we'll be glad to tag along

Haha...pucca sg i see you, wanna go?

Gosh...I wish I am in Singapore right now! Well all singaporean fans...if you meet Jang Hyuk and/or take pictures with him..please don't forget to tell us your story and share pics. I'd love to hear about it.

O-cha, I will definitely share them here if I have them. You have contributed alot of his info since this thread was revived after "TY". :rolleyes:

Guest o-cha

Newspaper article

credit: fannaticfanclub.com forum

hyukinsingaporejuly2007.jpg

Summary translation credit: where@acejanghyuk.com

Jang hyuk arrived in Singapore about 10 o’clock with the manager.

He looked slimmer.

He will stay here for shooting “dance of the dragon” for 7 weeks.

It is said, this is his first movie after hyuk’s discharge.

This movie is talking about triangle love relationship.

Hyuk will act as a dancer, who admires the dancing teacher (the actress is “fan wen fang”).

The teacher loves another leading actor.

The reporter asked the actress, is there the scene of kiss?

She answered, “I don’t know, if so, it should be with the another leading actor”.

Can someone give the summary of the rest of the newspaper clipping below?

singaporejuly07.jpg

singaporejuly07-2.jpg

Newspaper article

credit: fannaticfanclub.com forum

Summary translation credit: where@acejanghyuk.com

Jang hyuk arrived in Singapore about 10 o’clock with the manager.

He looked slimmer.

He will stay here for shooting “dance of the dragon” for 7 weeks.

It is said, this is his first movie after hyuk’s discharge.

This movie is talking about triangle love relationship.

Hyuk will act as a dancer, who admires the dancing teacher (the actress is “fan wen fang”).

The teacher loves another leading actor.

The reporter asked the actress, is there the scene of kiss?

She answered, “I don’t know, if so, it should be with the another leading actor”.

Can someone give the summary of the rest of the newspaper clipping below?

it says

that jang hyuck said he know Fann Wong because he saw one of her movies Shanghai Knights before ^^[the one with jackie chan ]

There will be a press conference next wednesday . so Jang hyuck is here to familarise himself with the enviornment and also to get to interact with Fann Wong .but because she flew off to Chengdu for filming and hence they missed each other

the news also said that JH will be acting in the movie and speak english . since this is his first movie after he is discharged from the army . and also an international production . he is nervous about the project but at the same time will also put in more effort ^^

he answered the reporter in english :.. that he rarely has the chance to speak english "

As the conference will be next wed ,JH's manager and asistant did try to stop the media from asking question . but the reporter wrote that JH was really quite polite and answered whatever he can with a friendly simle .. while still pushing his luagage .. the reporter has a good impression of JH ..^^ said he appeared very sincere , friendly , humble and polite !^^

and in the haste .of exiting from the airport ..JH also managed to say this is his first time in singapore ^

Guest Jesw_21

Azura...

hee hee...glad u still remb me....

I'm thinking of trying luck at the 'extras' thngy......what about u guys?But i may not take leave just for the sake of

going for the fliming IF it falls on a weekday....

if u guys wanna try do let me know so that we can apply for it .......

Azura, i'll pm u my contact. do gv me yr contact as well...any updates we can keep in touch...

so far no news on his wherabouts.

Guest corliss

Azura...

hee hee...glad u still remb me....

I'm thinking of trying luck at the 'extras' thngy......what about u guys?But i may not take leave just for the sake of

going for the fliming IF it falls on a weekday....

if u guys wanna try do let me know so that we can apply for it .......

Azura, i'll pm u my contact. do gv me yr contact as well...any updates we can keep in touch...

so far no news on his wherabouts.

hahaha...i have also sent in my application for the film extras....argh!!! :) hee hee :) azura and gang...remember to bring me along in yr chase...but hee hee...i will be in BKK from 20-23th july.. :)

So he's gonna be here for quite a while...

Azura..our weekends are 'booked' huh?.. :P

So who else wanna join?..let's go Jang Hyuk hunting!

Guest luisainfante

Hihi Maria

Long time no chat...how are you??

Jason Scott Lee? -> nope, he is not Singapore actor, he is Chinese American.

WOW! Hi Amaryllis ! :) Its ben so long! Orenmanhe ;) HOw r u??

Yup I know Jason Scott Lee'a a ABC, i watched one of his hollywood movie about bruce lee. He's quite good. The other Singaporean actor is Robin Leong. Isn't he Fiona Xie's ex-boyfriend? Anyway...who cares! haha..most importantly is Jang Hyunk's in SINGAPORE!

Guest corliss

So he's gonna be here for quite a while...

Azura..our weekends are 'booked' huh?.. :P

So who else wanna join?..let's go Jang Hyuk hunting!

me!!!! corliss is in!!!! :) but this weekend will be in BKK...hahaha :) but weekdays and next weekend onwards can!!! :) hahaha.. :)

Guest snow_cross

for those who are working...

there'll still be weekends roles ^^

so don't worry...

i've got a few of your applications already ^^

Azura,

If i m not wrong, are the gal who tok to me b4 during SHinhwa concert? the one who ask to get a maxi?? hehehe