He's starting a vlog!

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

When is his movie premiering? I thought it was supposed to be  on 28/9

Still in the UK?

Think they are filming there for 2 weeks.

Guess we will know if he's back if he appears at the boxing gym..haha

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

1 hour 17 minutes of rope skipping

This is what I worried about 😅 He really thinks that what he's obsessed with, everyone are obsessed with! If he's gonna be vloging, he needs someone who has the guts to dissagree with him and to edit him. Oh, well... It's just the first vid, I hope he will learn fast

• Like 2

BTW, saw this post yesterday, mentioning JH as if he will participate in the next Busan film festival, only I couldn't find any mention of that anywhere else... That's the frustration with JH's name- there a few actors with similar names, so it's easy to make a mistake- 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahaha! It's like a  documentary... :D

At least you get to learn something down a documentary, this one is just watching someone skip and box for an entire hour 

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is what I worried about 😅 He really thinks that what he's obsessed with, everyone are obsessed with! If he's gonna be vloging, he needs someone who has the guts to dissagree with him and to edit him. Oh, well... It's just the first vid, I hope he will learn fast

Hopefully Kim JK his good friend will teach him how to do more entertaining vlog. But you’re right, it’s just the first one, we just need to be patient lol 

1 hour ago, YouwinJH said:

Oh no he didn't. Thought he was embracing tech and trying new trends 😅

He did learn how to add English subs! 

28 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

BTW, saw this post yesterday, mentioning JH as if he will participate in the next Busan film festival, only I couldn't find any mention of that anywhere else... That's the frustration with JH's name- there a few actors with similar names, so it's easy to make a mistake- 

But he doesn’t have any new film recently to promote, why will he go BIFF? Unless it’s for the Ripley one? But that one is a VR movie, does BIFF

have a VR category ?

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk opens the third episode of KBS 2TV's 'Method Club' capturing attention by parodying Lee Byung-hun, Gong Yoo, and even Park Bo-young, creating an explosion of pleasure of all time.

On this day, Jang Hyuk heats up the atmosphere of the 'Method Club' just by appearing. Student Jeon Kyeong-min introduced Jang Hyuk as "the first actor in Korea to perform wire action scenes in the movie Volcano High," and said, "He is the Bruce Lee, Liam Neeson, and Captain Korea of Korea," proving that he is an action actor that people can trust and watch, revealing his passionate fandom for Jang Hyuk. When asked why such an amazing actor came to 'Method Club,' Jang Hyuk mentioned Dae-gil from 'Chuno', which became a meme on the internet, and said, "I wonder if my acting is set in stone without realizing it."

Jang Hyuk then makes Kwak Bum, a representative instructor of emotional acting, nervous. When Baekho recites Han Suk-kyu's lines from the drama 'Deep-rooted Tree', Jang Hyuk says, "Since it's the Joseon Dynasty, you have to control your emotions more. Baekho is a king, so it's better to relax and act naturally," imparting his know-how from his 28 years of acting experience. Kwak Bum is very wary of Jang Hyuk threatening his position as an instructor, which makes everyone laugh.

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk gives pleasure with his acting parade. He recreates the roles of Lee Byung-hun in the drama 'Mr. Sunshine' and Gong Yoo in 'Coffee Prince' in Jang Hyuk's own style. Also, Jang Hyuk is said to have engulfed Park Bo-young in the movie 'A Werewolf Boy' and aroused admiration with his passionate acting that transcends gender.

Here, the 'Method Club' side said, "Actor Jang Hyuk will be able to confirm the saying, 'Jang Hyuk did Jang Hyuk' with his unconventional acting parody. Please look forward to it." Attention is being paid to the third episode of 'Method Club' that will contain Jang Hyuk's various appearances.

The fake documentary KBS 2TV's 'Method Club' will air on Monday, September 9th at 9:50 PM on KBS 2TV. 

Source : https://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=459152

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm... saw these vids of JH in this boxing event- and he came out as part of the boxer's entourage... Does that mean that JH actually part of the boxer's training team? Cause it didn't look like he was there as a celebrity or to watch the match

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

He read our minds..:hwaiting2:

SO, what next- JH brushing his teeth? 🙃 Seriously, I adore him, but there are ways to convey reality without having to actually watch every second of it... All he had to do was  double or tripple the speed of it! And he should know that by now we know his every day workout routine...

I do wonder what comments he received that compelled him to add this comment. :) It shows that there are people around him capable of telling him off, but appearantly they weren't convincing or strong enough to make him understand that that video wasn't good... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1