Hi everyone ! I'm sure Jill's having a great time in Japan. You're touring the entire Japan!

Thanks samzz for sharing the links.

Want to share this video with you since Hyukie is in it. Very fun video to watch because of all the hot bodies.

credit: oldschoolkaypop3 of youtube

Top 10 Star Body Lee Hyori Rain 2pm 2am Jang Hyuk Lee Byung Hun 100212

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uix7qP_F4VM

source: http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?n...=20100524000126

20100524000226_0.jpg

2010052411273567836_112735_0.jpg

Not sure if I translated correctly in this news but I tried anyway.

Hyukie has just signed a 1 year contract today to endorse and advertise for the BOHAE Raspberry Wine (?). The Bohae official states that Jang Hyuk's handsome looks, charismatic masculine image match well with their products. So they appointed him right away. The commericals and news will be starting at the end of May. Bohae has plans for Jang Hyuk to promote and expand Korea, China, Japan and other overseas markets in full-scale.

Guest anne0129

^CONGRATULATIONS TO JH!!!! Another endorsement means more work and income for this handsome and talented family man.......I miss him so much.....Hope he'll do another K series soon....may be a light romcom for a change.....He looks so handsome in his pix above......I miss CHUNO and I miss him so much.

Guest Jill4675

hahatk! Thanks for the new pics of our dear JH and his new endorsement!

*waves* to all regulars and new posters!!! :)

It was raining today in Tokyo and that was kind of annoying as it's hard to take decent pics in the rain and you have to deal with umbrellas, etc. Met up with my dear friend and went to Asakusa, Ginza, other places... I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms missing seeing JH in a drama and SOOOO wishing he'd do another Korean drama soon... Don't know what to watch when I get back home!

Thanks to everyone for pics, links, etc. You all are keeping me informed: otherwise I wouldn't know what was going on!!!! :lol:

And BTW, where is o-cha???? :huh:

sunglasses2.gif

Yes Anne, I missed him too!

Check out the back view of him in this tieba thread:backviews

I love that he has a new CF. :D Given his breakout role in Chuno, he should be getting alot more. I remember Yoon Sang Hyun netted 7CFs after breaking out in Queen of Housewives.

Jill - you going home after Japan or heading to Taiwan?

EDIT - For those who cant access Youtube, this is the tudou link to the CF (thanks to Coke of Tieba).

Wine CF on Tudou

Hello Jill ! Are you a professional photographer ? I've seen your Picasa albums and they're beautiful and wonderful scenic pics all over the world. I'm sure the pictures you've taken in Japan will be gorgeous cos Japan is so beautiful and unique.

zoi just UL the Bohae Wine CF on Youtube. Hyukie is so good looking but I wonder his moustache is real ? His face is very clean while filming the Anchor Beauty in China. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vYvhSfG3bo...player_embedded

Guest Jill4675

Hi, qwenli ~ Travel must come to an end...heading back home after Tokyo.

Hi, hahatk ~ :rolleyes: No, I am barely an amateur photographer, certainly no professional! But I do like to take photos. Currently, a few things on flickr (jill4675) and lots on Facebook. When I get home, more will be on Picasa and flickr, as soon as I recover from this trip!!! :lol:

Thanks so much for the link!

sunglasses2.gif

Guest o-cha

I'm here!!! hehehe..I can't go online everyday nowadays...so just online whenever I can

Ahh thank you hahatk for posting the CF link. I like it! Hyuk-ie looks dashing yet masculine.....though I wish he'd cut his hair :lol:

Gosh Hyuk's been working so hard lately...CFs, dramas....I hope he takes good care of his body.

Jill: Too bad you're already making your way home...our dear imogene is in Japan too right now..though she's in osaka. It would've been so cool if you guys can spread the Chuno love there :lol:

EDIT: OMG I just realized....he calls his wife's name in the CF...Yeo Jin-ssi....awwww sweeeeetttttt!

The CF's dialogue...rough translation by me...

Hyuk: Yeo Jin-ssi who lives in BangBae-dong

Are you okay not being able for a while to see me (who is) currently filming?

But that doesn't mean our love will cool down

Tonight I really want to have a drink with Yeo Jin-ssi

Narrator: Tonight (I/you) want to love

The CF's dialogue...rough translation by me...

Hyuk: Yeo Jin-ssi who lives in BangBae-dong

Are you okay not being able for a while to see me (who is) currently filming?

But that doesn't mean our love will cool down

Tonight I really want to have a drink with Yeo Jin-ssi

Oh that is so sweeeetttt.

Ocha thanks for the translation!! Are you Korean actually?

I miss all the Chuno thread people!

Thanks so much, ocha, I miss you so much. :wacko: Now I can hear Hyukie says: BangBae-dong .... Yeo Jin-ssi. No wonder his voice is so gentle and sweet.

I have very complex feelings watching this CF now. Hyukie is declaring his love to his wife.....again ! That's just too sweet. I can't take it any more! I'm so happy and jealous of Yeo Jin-ssi that drives me crazy ! it must be so sweet for Yeo Jin whenever she watches this CF.

Well, there's another Wine CF has just came out. I UL to Youtube and here's the link

p.s. Since there is a better version of the first Wine CF, I can see Hyukie's moustache is genuine. :P

Guest Jill4675

Hello, my friends!!! Thanks for the links and thanks, o-cha, for your usual great translation!!! AWWWW! I agree with hahatk and all of you!!! So SWEET!

Had a busy day today in Tokyo, where the weather was sunny and HOT (but I guess that's better than the rain yesterday?)! Harajuku (Takemini coopera Street) late morning and had lunch there, too. Went to an onsen around 5:30 pm...later some really good Italian food near the station. In the a.m., went to a large bookstore in Shibuya to a (unfortunately not huge) magazine section where the mags are featuring Korean drama/pop stars. LOL! Drove my friend crazy, as she doesn't want people to think SHE is the fan! :P

It's late! Going to Tokyo fish market in the early a.m. ~ gotta get some sleep!

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks hahatk for all your links!

Jill - you are actually attempting the fish market! It is so early!

I just read in news that the korean peninsula is very tense now because of the sunken submarine. North korea has severed all communication with South Korea. :blink:

We need Peace! I was thinking of going Seoul in June/July! Peace Peace Please.

Guest o-cha

qwenli: no I'm not Korean but I do understand the language a little bit..

So..let's all change our names to Yeo Jin then..so we can all pretend Hyukie is saying it to us :lol:

We all know by now that our Wang Son-ie (Kim Ji Suk) has gone off to military service but he said some stuff about Hyuk on one of his last interviews. I'll just post parts mentioning Hyuk.

http://www.mdtoday.co.kr/mdtoday/index.htm...ord=&page=1

김지석은 24일 오후 1시께 육군훈련소 인근에서 취재진과 만나 "입대를 한다고 하니 많은 분들이 조언을 많이 해주셨다"며 "특히 '추노'에서 대길로 분했던 장혁 형의 말이 가장 가슴에 와 닿았다"고 밝혔다.

Kim Ji Suk talked to the reporter on the 24th at 1 PM at the military camp at InGeun. He said "Many people have given me advice prior to me joining the military service." He revealed "Especially Jang Hyuk hyung who played Dae Gil in 'Chuno'. His words really got to my heart."

김지석은 "특히 대길 언니(장혁)가 제 나이와 같은 때 입대를 해서 제 심정을 잘 안다"면서 "무조건 처음으로 면회를 오겠다고 약속해 주셔서 고마웠다"고 말했다.

Kim Ji Suk said "Especially Dae Gil Eonni (Jang Hyuk) he also did his military service at the age that I am right now so he knows how I feel." "He has said that no matter what he would be the first to visit me. I'm thankful for his promise."

김지석은 "대길 언니가 최전방에서 군 생활을 한 만큼 자신에게도 최전방 생활을 권했다"며 "가급적 최전방에서 군생활을 해보고 싶다"고 덧붙였다.

Kim Ji Suk said "Dae Gil eonni had his military service on the frontline and he recommended this (to me)." "If possible I'd like to take my military service on the frontline."

Gosh....reading this makes me treasure the Chuno brothers even more. For KJS to still call Jang Hyuk Dae Gil eonni is just so nice and heartwarming.

Guest o-cha

Powerade pics

2502218906414.jpg

2010052610321110011.jpg

Sorry no time to translate full article right now so I'll just post some of the highlights

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201005261032111001

- The concept of the Powerade CF is 'Sports is My Everything'

- Article said that Hyuk enacted the CF with dynamic similar to that of a Chuno season 2 {*gosh let's hope there is a Chuno season 2 in the near future with Hyuk in it}

- article mentioned that Hyuk is known to be a sports maniac having done swimming, marathon and jeet kune do all his life. He showed great interest in Free running. The shots in the CF were taken from actual shots of Hyuk practicing the free running. Seeing him do the free running raises the question "Is there a sports he can't do?"

- Hyuk said "Powerade brand's concept 'Sports is My Everything' is similar to what I pursue in life so I was to do the filming in an enjoyable and relaxed way." He also said "I'd like to take ordinary things in life in a passionate and challenging way just like sports."

- Filming took 3 days

- The CF will start airing on June 1st in Korea.

ocha: I always thought that you're Korean. ;) Your Korean is probably better than a lot of ABK here. With your translations, we have better understanding of the latest news of Hyukie. I'm very thankful to you.

Love these full of action Powerade pics. Hyukie looks so sharp and sporty. I drink Gatorade but never try Powerade before. I'll probably try it soon.

Did I mention I bought a 375 ML Bohae Black Raspberry Wine 2 days ago from H Super Mart here? I went ahead and got it right after seeing the CF before ocha translated the content. Now, the wine is sitting in my fridge and my passion for this wine is all gone. Why did the CF have to mention the wife's name ? No room for imagination. :angry:

Hyukie must have given Kim Ji Suk hours of inside tips about serving in the military. It's so good to hear KJS still calling Hyukie DaeGil eonni. Thx.

Ocha - Thanks for the translation!

Maybe you can translate the following official poster as well. :D

th_poster.jpg

Zhu Dan's blog indicates that:

They were filming in Japan on the 27th and 28th. 27th was in Yokohama, 28th in Tokyo. 28th is the final day of filming, ie as I am writing now. There are scenes in the hotspring bath. Hmmm- steamy!

I went to find out more info about the Bangbae dong area that Hyuk stays in and it is in the south of the Han River, which is a more up market residential area. Here is the description from a real estate company:

Bangbae/Banpo area is one of the locations where foreigners prefer to live, particularly the French, as the French School is there. There are many western style houses and villas in this area. Commuting time to city hall ranges from 30 to 50 minutes.

I guess if they stay there, they will be less harass by locals who know them!

5515231120100528165758044.jpg

Guest o-cha

hahatk: LOL...I had to chuckle reading how you said the wine is now just sitting in your fridge...hehehe. And about Powerade vs Gatorade...I personally prefer Gatorade...not a big fan of Powerade...although if Powerade here uses Hyuk as their model I'll gladly switch over to Powerade :lol:

oooh thanks qwenli. Finally we get to see the Bohae wine poster. He looks great there.

the poster says the same thing as the last line in the CF

"Tonight, I/you want to love"

So it seems the drama is wrapping up its filming now...let's hope afterwards Hyuk can rest up for a little bit..spend some quality time with BangBae-dong's Yeo Jin-ssi and their 2 sons.

Then I want Hyuk back in a Korean drama soon..hahahahaha

Seems the Korean news are only just now picking up on Chae Rim playing Hyuk's old gf in the AAE Chinese remake.

Guest Jill4675

So it seems the drama is wrapping up its filming now...let's hope afterwards Hyuk can rest up for a little bit..spend some quality time with BangBae-dong's Yeo Jin-ssi and their 2 sons.

Then I want Hyuk back in a Korean drama soon..hahahahaha

Yeah!! Bring him back to Korea and give us a (well-written this time, please...) drama!!! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif