恋人未满 Collab. FANTASIIMAKER, WENWEN, NAN <3

NAN

ohh.. i hafta support too!! hehe

u sound very good together!

fantasiimaker-. i thought the first part was a bit too low for u ... But stillnice voice.

Some parts sounded too high for u girls too ... But overall was very good. =)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JUN-YEE

LOVELY TWO THUMBS UP.

no joke. i think your voices are beautiful.

my favorite for this song is probably wendy. her voice fits she songs perfectly.

Guest babiixru

oh wow o_o those were low notes lisa! i swear, you're register is increasing all the time! i hear you've improved on how low you can sing! but i still hear some struggling. nan you have such a cute and on-tune voice LOL, lisa you're voice sounds so POWERFUL AND SOULFUL when you sing that harmony part ;D. wendy has a nice high register. damn i want to hear more ;) i love the chorus

As a whole, this was nice (even though i have no clue what you guys are saying). Definite talent on this. Some notes seem flat, and lisa those low notes again.. but this was a good listen. gj Lisa, Nan, and wendy.

Guest _MaJa_1234

Lisa: your low notes are realy improving! you fit very nicely in this song.

Nan: good job mixing~its the shiz...XD You sounded great except for some parts were little to nasal. but its ok cuz i give u love

Wendy: Nice nice voice~ the echo was a bit different then nan's and lisa's though.

overall you guys sounded best when you sang together!

Guest luvjunjin0819

wow, ladies...i am loving this!!! sorry for not listening to this sooner!!!! ><

nan - u did GREAT!! very lovely!! ur mixing was goood, btw!!!! ^_^

Lisa - The lower was a bit lower for u, but u got thru it like a pro! U sounds fantastic as always!!!!!

wendy - U did GREAT as well! very lovely as well!!

girls, this was Bee-yu-tee-FULLL!!! <333

GJ!

take care,

Tab ;)

OMG!!!!!!! I JUST WENT AND LISTENED TO BROWN EYES COS U GUYS SAY ITS EXACTLY LIKE THAT SONG AND OMGOMG...........

DESTINY'S CHILD STOLE SHE SONG!!!!!!!!! OMGOMG loL

Guest fantasiimaker

OMG!!!!!!! I JUST WENT AND LISTENED TO BROWN EYES COS U GUYS SAY ITS EXACTLY LIKE THAT SONG AND OMGOMG...........

DESTINY'S CHILD STOLE SHE SONG!!!!!!!!! OMGOMG loL

Actually, I think Destiny's Child released their song before SHE =/ They did a cover of Destiny's Child's "Brown Eyes", correct me if I'm wrong XD;

Archived