恋人未满 Collab. FANTASIIMAKER, WENWEN, NAN <3

NAN

^Yes, ur right, Brown Eyes was released first...and plus Destiny's Child had no reason to steal an Asian song...since SHE wasn't that famous yet back then.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it sounds to asian to be RnB

I think Destiny's Child had a different instrumental...I heard it before, it wasn't as good as the S.H.E. version of it...

I commented before, but you girls sound just like S.H.E., especially when you sang together.

Guest timzsta

^Yes, ur right, Brown Eyes was released first...and plus Destiny's Child had no reason to steal an Asian song...since SHE wasn't that famous yet back then.

haha destiny child version is also called "brown eyes" haha weird isnt it.... o wells shows u that asian people make good music =]

Omgggggggggg So freaking awesome *dies*

Okei!!!! Now you have to do 愛情的海洋 because S.H.E. covers of Sweetbox songs absolutely PWN!

Guest hmaster

wendy has too much noise reduction on her vocal line, and her voice appears to be waaay waaay waaay too bright compared to the voices. It's also kinda dry compared to the other two. more reverb please.

it's quite good, though. Go the low notes, lisa ^^

Archived