恋人未满 Collab. FANTASIIMAKER, WENWEN, NAN <3

NAN

yes, another S.H.E work.
Listen to 恋人未满 - Turn up your volume for maximum pleasure! This was a quick collaboration we did together. The harmonies were already in the karaoke. I'll give some personal critique. Lisa, those lower notes were really low, I hear some struggling with the lower range. But, you did a beautiful job and I would never hit those incredibly low notes at any time ever. Hahaha. :lol: Wendy, there were a couple squeaks, but you have such a clear voice in your high register. Although I wish you didn't add in the echo cuz your echo is a little bit different from Lisa's and mine, and I'm dumb so I don't know how to fix it. ><;; Haha, but I think it turned out great though. As for me, I don't think I did well mixing wise. There were a couple places where I think my parts were a little bit off. And I had trouble with volume too; I think my ears are going deaf on me. Also, I don't know how to edit the vocals to make it better quality (Haha I don't even know the word for it), so Lisa's parts had some static in it. I'm so dumb. T___T Singing wise, I'll let you be the judge. I love you girls' voices! :D :D

Lyrics Lisa Nan Wendy Together 为什麽只和你能聊一整夜 为什麽才道别就又想再见面 在朋友里面 就数你最特别 总让我觉得很亲很贴 为什麽你在意谁陪我逛街 为什麽你担心谁对我放电 你说你对我 比别人多一些 却又不说是多哪一些 友达以上 恋人未满 甜蜜心烦 愉悦混乱 我们以後 会变怎样 我迫不及待想知道答案 再靠近一点点 就让你牵手 再勇敢一点点 我就跟你走 你还等什麽 时间已经不多 再下去 只好只做朋友 再向前一点点 我就会点头 再冲动一点点 我就不闪躲 不过三个字 别犹豫这麽久 只要你说出口 你就能拥有我 为什麽你寂寞只想要我陪 为什麽我难过只肯让你安慰 我们心里面 明明都有感觉 为什麽不敢面对 为什麽你寂寞只想要我陪 为什麽我难过只肯让你安慰 我们心里面 明明都有感觉 为什麽不敢面对 友达以上 恋人未满 甜蜜心烦 愉悦混乱 我们以後 会变怎样 我迫不及待想知道答案 再靠近一点点 就让你牵手 再勇敢一点点 我就跟你走 你还等什麽 时间已经不多 再下去 只好只做朋友 再向前一点点 我就会点头 再冲动一点点 我就不闪躲 不过三个字 别犹豫这麽久 只要你说出口 你就能拥有我 我不相信 都动了感情却到不了 爱情 那麽贴心却进不了 心底 你能不能快一点决定 对我说我爱你 再靠近一点点 就让你牵手 再勇敢一点点 我就跟你走 你还等什麽 时间已经不多 再下去 只好只做朋友 再向前一点点 我就会点头 再冲动一点点 我就不闪躲 不过三个字 别犹豫这麽久 只要你说出口 你就能拥有我 只要你说出口 你就能拥有我 Support us Soompiers!

:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty song.

I can't hear it properly because the sound is all echoey and I dunno why ><" So I'm downloading and putting it on my ipod.

Those notes are so low, I can hear her struggling a bit but she pulls it off pretty well. Nan, you sound so cute! and Wendy, yeah the echo makes it sound different but you still sound awesome. I wish I could sing in Chinese but I can never get the pronounciation right x_x I should listen to more S.H.E. though, my friend says they're good ^_^

All of you sound great and I'll edit with a bit more once I listen to ti more clearly.

i actually can't hear much difference with the echo cos it should kinda be covered up in the instrumental well blehhhhhhh good work tho!!! the choruses are always so nice in synch!

wow... you girls all sound so good together! I'm looking forward to hearing more collabs from NFW or FNW or whatever... just do more!!!

Guest sikkony

Wow...you girls sound awesome...one of my favourite songs from SHE...very nice :)

Wah~ Another S.H.E song. I love all S.H.E songs =p

I really loved that rendition.

Nan lol :D You sure love singing :D You sang well :D

Wendy, wah you sing with confidence and it really shows (especially at the end). Sounds great - love that voice :) Too bad your mic doesn't do you good.

Fantasiimaker sounded like a female Jay Chou in that rendition.

Sing more S.H.E songs thx :)

Guest tinasarangg

LOVELY TWO THUMBS UP.

no joke. i think your voices are beautiful.

my favorite for this song is probably wendy. her voice fits she songs perfectly. lisa fascinates me with her chinese cos she's better at it then i am. and you sing very well [as usual]

my criticism:

the 点点 sounded a bit flat to me. maybe that's just me xD

sing more, sing more! i like <3

i didn't know there was another version of Destiny Child's Brown Eyes.. the beginning was very low.... but awesome job gals.. you all did great! i'd like to hear the english one too. :D

Guest HEHE-productions

wow. awesome. I think this is one of the best collabs I've ever heard on soompi :D

oOo btw do you have the original version of Jiang Nan 江南 that you would like to send me? :X

Archived