[drama 2004] Sweet Buns/ Red Bean Buns 단팥빵

armanigurl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

I saw some of this while I was in Korea over the summer. MBC seemed to be playing reruns of it. It looked really cute, and I've come to like Choi Kang Hee ever since I saw My Scary Girl. Maybe I'll check it out...

I just watched this and I must say the two leads do have chemistry! I found some scenes dragging though but overall, I enjoyed watching it :P

Just want to ask, whatever happened to the actor who played Namjoon? Is he in the military or something coz I don't see him in recent dramas or movies. Agree, he reminds me of a young, cheerful SJS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hamonrye

I also liked this drama! I think namjun and garan are soo cute together!

Anyone knows where I can download the OST of the drama? the link on the first page was just for one song.

thanks!

• 6 months later...
Guest passion4life

i really really liked it... just never had the chance to finish it since i watched it in vietnam ... anyways... if anyone know where i can get it with subs i would be very very grateful... :D

oh my gosh, i'm sooo glad i finally found the thread to this drama....i've been looking for this drama for a while now and have had no success...haha. however, i found some really cute photos that you guys might like:

photo24858.jpg

photo24920.jpg

photo24863.jpg

photo24864.jpg

if you want to see more, just go to this website: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Sweet_Buns.php

oh, and i found the first episode of this hilarious drama and i uploaded it on veoh.com. here's the link: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v649202BXH5k2gk . unfortunately it's only the first episode but it is SUBBED. i'm gonna continue my search, but for now, that's all i can share with you guys. please, anyone who knows where i can watch this drama, please help us threaders out...please. thank you in advance. the main couple in this drama is sooo cute and adorable. enjoy!!! :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest TimYun17

AHHHHHHH

where do you guys watch this drama???

i got up to episode 9 and that was it...

i'm looking EVERYWHERE for it and its unsucessful right now...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I WANNA FINISH THIS DRAMAAAAA!!!!

haha thanks a bunch.

-TimYun17

Guest nokcha

AHHHHHHH

where do you guys watch this drama???

i got up to episode 9 and that was it...

i'm looking EVERYWHERE for it and its unsucessful right now...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I WANNA FINISH THIS DRAMAAAAA!!!!

haha thanks a bunch.

-TimYun17

To watch, try the link in the post above yours.

Guest TimYun17

To watch, try the link in the post above yours.

i tried but like, i downloaded it and then i tried to open it and it said it was missing a codex file?

i don't know why but EVERYTHING i download from there doesn't work....

help?

-TimYun17

• 7 months later...
Guest vannessave

Started watching this drama a bit ago. It really could have been cut in half because it is starting to drag. I'll try to finish it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mapikan

Hi

Was this drama subbed anywhere, that we can get the subs? Especially since aja-aja is downloading the drama, I would love to find subs to watch it. Seems like a fun story to watch, but without subs I can't make much of the dialogue.

Thanks, and sorry if it was addressed already. I did see torrent for 2 at the above link, but rather download it from aja-aja since the torrents are always so slow for me.

Hi

Was this drama subbed anywhere, that we can get the subs? Especially since aja-aja is downloading the drama, I would love to find subs to watch it. Seems like a fun story to watch, but without subs I can't make much of the dialogue.

Thanks, and sorry if it was addressed already. I did see torrent for 2 at the above link, but rather download it from aja-aja since the torrents are always so slow for me.

It's been hardsubbed. There are no softsubs.

You can download hardsubbed version from d-addict:

http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?se...ew+all&sort=

or

You can watch it at http://aznv.tv/?p=home if you have a membership.

Only episodes 1 -14 are subbed.

Archived