♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

class="at_title" style="text-align: left; padding: 0px 14.659090995788574px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Who's Going Out With Who? Celebrity Picks Whom Celebrities Love 
Ha Ji Won

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72594/20140108/whos-going-out-with-who-celebrity-picks-that-celebrities-love.htm

999920_767296943298983_662766387_n.jpg완벽한 변장술~ㅋㅋㅋ

1520812_767296156632395_257865880_n.jpg
내가 누구게~~~^^ㅎㅎㅎ
I really like her stills in behind the scenes because she never forgets to wear that bright smile :x
1497583_767299333298744_1819610747_n.jpg
아무도 모르지~~ㅍㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ^^*

cr. HJW's FP

If she is now an amazing yeoja, she can also be amazing namja  :D 

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Abs, Abs, Abs! Ha Ji Won, Ga In, and Kang Ye Won’s Belly Dance Scene Stills for “The Huntresses”
Abs, Abs, Abs!  Ha Ji Won, Ga In, and Kang Ye Won’s Belly Dance Scene Stills for “The Huntresses”

On January 8, “The Huntresses” distribution company Showbox released stills of Ha Ji WonKang Ye Won, and Ga In’s much-talked-about belly dance scene from the movie. 

In the scene, the huntress trio infiltrates a banquet hall as belly dancers in order to find clues, armed with sexy outfits and enchanting eyes. In order to put together a more complete and authentic scene, the three actresses actually learned belly dancing from a professional.

Ga In said, “I really did my best to learn the choreography, but when it came time for the scene, everyone kind of danced freestyle and did their own thing,” and talked about Kang Ye Won’s fun dance, as well as being jealous about Ha Ji Won’s amazing abs.

In the actual shot for the belly dance scene, the three actresses were not able to stop laughing.

Ha Ji Won was very confident in the scene, saying that, “While the audience is watching the movie, the belly dance scene is at a great time for them to open their hearts to the movie.”

“The Huntresses” is a movie about a trio of Joseon’s greatest bounty hunters who have the fate of Joseon riding on their hands.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/09/abs-abs-abs-ha-ji-won-ga-in-and-kang-ye-wons-belly-dance-scene-stills-for-the-huntresses/#.Us_dWvTuLE1

Guest superdidi

pieracapozucca said: class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Abs, Abs, Abs! Ha Ji Won, Ga In, and Kang Ye Won’s Belly Dance Scene Stills for “The Huntresses”
Abs, Abs, Abs!  Ha Ji Won, Ga In, and Kang Ye Won’s Belly Dance Scene Stills for “The Huntresses”

On January 8, “The Huntresses” distribution company Showbox released stills of Ha Ji WonKang Ye Won, and Ga In’s much-talked-about belly dance scene from the movie. 

In the scene, the huntress trio infiltrates a banquet hall as belly dancers in order to find clues, armed with sexy outfits and enchanting eyes. In order to put together a more complete and authentic scene, the three actresses actually learned belly dancing from a professional.

Ga In said, “I really did my best to learn the choreography, but when it came time for the scene, everyone kind of danced freestyle and did their own thing,” and talked about Kang Ye Won’s fun dance, as well as being jealous about Ha Ji Won’s amazing abs.

In the actual shot for the belly dance scene, the three actresses were not able to stop laughing.

Ha Ji Won was very confident in the scene, saying that, “While the audience is watching the movie, the belly dance scene is at a great time for them to open their hearts to the movie.”

“The Huntresses” is a movie about a trio of Joseon’s greatest bounty hunters who have the fate of Joseon riding on their hands.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/09/abs-abs-abs-ha-ji-won-ga-in-and-kang-ye-wons-belly-dance-scene-stills-for-the-huntresses/#.Us_dWvTuLE1

@andra30 they are not identical but they are very very similar, the same style, probably the same brand too. Another coincidence   :))

Some of my favorite scenes of Damo. Actually every scene of Chae Ok is ma favorite, such amazing and powerful acting skills, doesn't matter how many times i watch it, it always give me goosebumbs  =D>

Whoooh reminscing the damo episodes.. when I watched it I totally understand why everyone has high regards for this drama despite that it has a tragic ending... And my most favorite was no other than the cave scene.. I can't believe that HJW was that good in that time in terms of acting.. she's exceptional :D

@pieracapozucca @andra30 you're trying to bring some HJW and HB stuff huh..actually, there's a lot more right? I'm just controlling myself to bring it on here.. you know? I'm afraid that someone might caught me delusional hahaha but anyways I still know HJW's reality status lol