♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Stars dazzle on the 2015 BIFF red carpet

The 2015 Busan International Film Festival kicked off Thursday evening in Busan, bringing together the biggest names in the silver screen across Asia.

The red carpet this year was full of glittering gowns and plunging necklines, as stars put their best foot forward for Asia’s largest film festival, which marked its 20th anniversary this year.

(skip unrelated)

Ha Ji-won’s sexy black gown was this year’s red carpet sensation. The sleeved maxi dress with a plunging neckline, was embellished with intricate patterns on the cuffs, adding to her sensuality. The dress also had a slit on the side, flattering her slim legs.

Source: kpopherald

• Like 7

NOT bc I'm Ha Ji Won fan ...but today at BIFF Ha Ji Won was the best of the best , beautiful, sexy, cool, elegant, stylish,  a radiant and breathtaking appearance :wub:

12033174_1656282611276108_26328559486944

WOWWW !!!!

I simply can't wrap my head around this. She's a year older then me and she's this incredibly beautiful. Her beauty is on such a different level from most actresses/models. Amazing!

• Like 7

OMGG she looks absolutely gorgeous!!! I prefer today's outfit to BIFF's because I generally like her hair more flowy like that but she killed both looks! Yesterday was like 'hot damn!' (though I was so worried lol) and today is more feminine. So much eye candy ♥

Btw, what event is this?

Edited by mylastwishes
  • Like 5

Oh she look gorgeous tonight! Really nice. She is certainly more daring in her dressing nowadays. Heehee.

All I could think of when I saw the pix was I hoped there wasn't any wardrobe malfunction. Thank God. Yes, daring is certainly an understatement here. Either up or down, she could've been millimeters from disaster.  :sweatingbullets: [Was thinking of Janet Jackson & how the word "wardrobe disaster malfunction" came into the vernacular]

Guess I wasn't expecting how daring she can be. The first pic I saw posted here from the BIFF red carpet was that of her back covered head to toe in black with her luscious long hair showing.  Who would've thunk the front would be, ahem, so different from the back.  I think I got a little bit of a shock from the subsequent pix.  But, hey, I'm not complaining. :P She looked so gorgeous and confident.

Edited by wiscpenn
  • Like 5

Actress Ha Ji-won 2 pm held at the 20th Busan Haeundae-gu, Park Hyatt Busan International Film Festival - has been attending the night of the Korea Cinema Retrospective.

2015100223090383144.jpg

2015100223090698708.jpg

2015100223090598689-540x810.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/702205

Actress Ha Ji-won is the goddess appearance, 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015100223092977648&type=1&outlink=1

Ha Ji-won, elegance full of smiles!

2015100201000307100019311.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201510020100030710001931&servicedate=20151002

What a wonderful surprise to see delightful Jiwonni two consecutive days at BIFF , yesterday sexy and cool , today full of charm :wub:

• Like 8