♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest cunn

This is what I understand from watching episode 1 GoGowithUnnie ...I don't know Korean, so please correct me if I'm wrong. 

I laugh at a very first scene where HJW said she want to climb up the door..lolxD

And then greeting..Bonjour!..Bonjour!..Bounjour!....and suddenly she scream 'YA!!'..haha xD

"Come out..look at me"...

Then turtle come out and 'look" at her...and she scream...hahaxD

Sooooo jealous..camera man so lucky. HJW feed and grab his hand.

HJW give her Kimchi pancke name...She can't decide between two names, "Haerim Jeon" or "Jeon Hearim". I realised it turned out she come out with her real name ...what a coincidence. (Jeon mean pancake in Korean):D

HJW's sister..flip..flip..

She laugh..her part burn as well. lol

HJW's sister: " this pancake should be name as "burn pancake" lol...poor HJW:(

HJW tell her sister that she mistaken Farci (france food) as kimchi. Eventhough it not kimchi, her sister said it actually good, taste like korean kimchi-jeon. 

Her sister back and fourth..praise and complain about her pancake. Now she complain HJW's pancake..quite salty. I don't

blame her sister..she just honest with her opinion. 

Look at her face "Sorry for being like this" ...She can't be too perfect, if so she not a human.

I love her more:DxD

screen cap: by me

Edited by cunn

14 Unforgettable K-drama kisses

Kdrama_kisses.png

(skip unrelated)

There are two kinds of K-drama kisses: those that just happen and you move on and those that make you jump on your bed yelling “Finally!” This is a list of those “Finally!” kisses — the ones that you’ve been waiting for and remember long after the drama has ended.

In no particular order, here are 14 kisses that any K-drama watcher will never forget! Scroll through to see if your favorite kiss made the list!

14. Secret Garden “Foam Kiss”

foam-kiss.jpeg

Whenever I drink a latte, I can’t help but think of this unforgettable kiss scene. Such a classic!

LINK: http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-unforgettable-k-drama-kisses/

• Like 2

This is what I understand from watching episode 1 GoGowithUnnie ...I don't know Korean, so please correct me if I'm wrong. 

I laugh at a very first scene where HJW said she want to climb up the door..lolxD

And then greeting..Bonjour!..Bonjour!..Bounjour!....and suddenly she scream 'YA!!'..haha xD

HJW give her Kimchi pancke name...She can't decide between two names, "Haerim Jeon" or "Jeon Hearim". I realised it turned out she come out with her real name ...what a coincidence. (Jeon mean pancake in Korean):D

HJW tell her sister that she mistaken Farci (france food) as kimchi. Eventhough it not kimchi, her sister said it actually good, taste like korean kimchi-jeon. 

Her sister back and fourth..praise and complain about her pancake. Now she complain HJW's pancake..quite salty. I don't

Look at her face "Sorry for being like this" ...She can't be too perfect, if so she not a human.

​ WOW!!! thanks much for this one dear @cunn 

• Like 1

​ WOW!!! thanks much for this one dear @cunn it is so much fun reading like this, you can't help but still love this woman through her imperfection, her facial expression with "Sorry for being like this" was so so cute and innocent like a little girl :D

I hope you can share one short recap with the episode 2 as well :)

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 1

Guest cunn

​ WOW!!! thanks much for this one dear @cunn 

@ferlycious, welcome dear:)

​ WOW!!! thanks much for this one dear @cunn it is so much fun reading like this, you can't help but still love this woman through her imperfection, her facial expression with "Sorry for being like this" was so so cute and innocent like a little girl :D

I hope you can share one short recap with the episode 2 as well :)

​Sure, I will but I haven't watched ep 2. I hope someone who better in Korean more than me could translate GGWU.

Embedded image permalink

Accdg to DC Ha Ji Won Gallery, 너를 사랑한 시간 7000일 “The Time I′ve Loved You 7000 Days” first script reading is on May 10.

via minnie's twitter

Excited and who's gonna be the other casts to complete the lists.xD

• Like 3

Guest BichPhuongHong

'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang-wook His Ulterior Ideal to Ha Ji-won, 'Boyish Style' Ha Ji-won's Charming

'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang-wook revealed his recent ulterior motive to Ha Ji-won. 

In last December 2010, actor Joo Sang-wook appeared in TvN 'Taxi Talk Show' broadcast.

In that day, "What was his favorite style?". FIrst he was asked "Do you like a tall one?". Then he answered, 'I don't care about height."

Then MC asked the question again, "How about looks?". "Well, I see from the looks" he answered honestly which caught viewer's attention.

Joo Sang-wook, " There are many slim and feminine women, aren't they? I like boyish female who has temper rather than those women" he explained.

After that, MC asked " For example who is she ?". Joo Sang-wook answered and showed his feeling, " Recently, Ha Ji-won is really charming".

Seeing this, netizen commented " Ah, Joo Sang-wook's ideal type is Ha Ji-won!", "Joo Sang-wook is really honest" etc

Via JiWon lover