Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Recently Completed Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

Can't wait for their song You & I which will be released this Sunday !!!! :thumbsup:

Este posibil ca imaginea să conţină: 2 persoane, persoane zâmbind, oameni în picioare, ocean, în aer liber şi apă

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sooo cute ... she forgot  the date :lol:  Are you in love my dear lovely Queen ??? :P:lol:

99A544495E20B99707

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, andra3 said:

Sooo cute ... she forgot  the date :lol:  Are you in love my dear lovely Queen ??? :P:lol:

99A544495E20B99707

is that a sign? :P:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

It's not the most emo scene from Chocolate but even if I barely cry at drama or movie my tears really flowed up :bawling: Sadly I thought to her brother and I felt that she is not Cha Young but Jiwonnie ...it will be almost 2 years... :mellow:

9982E2385E225CC925

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Today we'll say good by to Cha Young ...I don't want that ...I was so happy to see Jiwonn every week . Jiwonn was amazing as Cha Young , she has proved again that she is the best actress of her generation just like LSG said before and the Queen of chemistry (the chemistry between HJW and YKS is awesome)  :D  and Chocolate drama is a classic masterpiece with very touching moments, sweet and bitter just like chocolate is , a painfully beautiful and complex drama. Congratulation to all Chocolate team and cast :heart: 

99D0F7355E22075306

99075B3E5E22390713

• Like 6

It has been so lovely to see our HJW every week and we are saying goodbye to her character and the drama, "Chocolate." Yes indeed, Chocolate is a beautiful and thoughtful drama that will linger in my heart for awhile. It is one of the best dramas in the more recent times with quality production, amazing acting and chemistry, and poignant OSTs. Congratulations Jiwon and the rest of Chocolate cast and crew. :kiss_wink:

Now, on the her movie "Collateral."

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Jiwonn update ...I think is a piece of cake from their wrap party for Chocolate 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 1/18/2020 at 2:23 AM, andra3 said:

On 1/18/2020 at 4:09 AM, strwbrry said:

is that a sign? :P:P

So when will we get wedding announcement :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, MiiSoSoup1023 said:

So when will we get wedding announcement :tounge_xd:

I hope this year:lol:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Hi I'm new here! Been silently lurking on soompi for the past few years since i lost my pw and account from over 15 years ago. But i started posting again yesterday due to chocolate (made the effort to make a new account haha)

Am i missing something --- was there something that led you guys to think she has a significant other at the moment?! Pls!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, Redpinkboxes said:

Hi I'm new here! Been silently lurking on soompi for the past few years since i lost my pw and account from over 15 years ago. But i started posting again yesterday due to chocolate (made the effort to make a new account haha)

Am i missing something --- was there something that led you guys to think she has a significant other at the moment?! Pls!!!!!!!!!

Hi ! Welcome ! :lol: We just joke and hope for the best for her life :P Jiwonnie is the same private and secret person just like she was 15 years ago :D I just want for her a very happy life. Not always a married woman is a happy one ?! :unsure: See what was happening lately in K entertainment !!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andra3 said:

Hi ! Welcome ! :lol: We just joke and hope for the best for her life :P Jiwonnie is the same private and secret person just like she was 15 years ago :D I just want for her a very happy life. Not always a married woman is a happy one ?! :unsure: See what was happening lately in K entertainment !!! 

I just watched that interview above though, and she didn't even say, in the past, about her bf...

But it sounded like shes talking about her current boyfriend......! You guys might be onto something!!! She could have said ex boyfriend... but she said... boyfriend!

I've literally never heard her talking much about a significant other in interviews, but this is two in a row now, one with the guy in the past where she did make a chocolate cake on valentine's day, and now this..... #menbooong!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

You & I - OST from Chocolate drama . A wonderful song that really fits to sweet Jiwonn's voice , love, love it :heart: and wonderful vid too ! I will miss you Cha Young and Kang too ! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi @Redpinkboxes. We meet again in this thread. I'm glad you decided to be active again and join us in HJW's soompi forum :blush:

59 minutes ago, Redpinkboxes said:

I just watched that interview above though, and she didn't even say, in the past, about her bf...

But it sounded like shes talking about her current boyfriend......! You guys might be onto something!!! She could have said ex boyfriend... but she said... boyfriend!

I've literally never heard her talking much about a significant other in interviews, but this is two in a row now, one with the guy in the past where she did make a chocolate cake on valentine's day, and now this..... #menbooong!

I am wondering too since she used to be really secretive about her private life. But, now she mentioned it twice.

I did asked her too in haewadal instagram when they posted a few weeks ago to ask anything about MCY or HJW for this interview. She didn't directly answer my question though, but I believe mentioning about her namsachingu again in this interview really meant something. Last time she said she made chocolate cake for him, and now kimchi fried rice. That is really something :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello everyone, glad that you are posting here :blush:

I think all these namja chingu she’s spilling recently were all from the past. But, this year I would love too if she’ll announce that she’s currently having a namja chingu with a loving heart. :heart: Ha Jiwon can now cook somehow, I think she is ready for anything even having a family of her own. :) 

• Like 1