♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

just discovered this thread! I have been her fan for 3 years now and I am loving her more everyday. I waited for her in the airport once in Taiwan and she was super nice! With Hospital Ship airing now, more and more of my friends and my mom fall into her trap haha. 

I'm surprised to find out that Yoona sent her a food truck, seems like our jiwonnie has a lot of friends in the industry.:)

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Sydney Lin said:

just discovered this thread! I have been her fan for 3 years now and I am loving her more everyday. I waited for her in the airport once in Taiwan and she was super nice! With Hospital Ship airing now, more and more of my friends and my mom fall into her trap haha. 

I'm surprised to find out that Yoona sent her a food truck, seems like our jiwonnie has a lot of friends in the industry.:)

Did you go over to the Hospital Ship Soompi room to have a look?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, monki said:

She did a good job actually, considering the amount of practice she had during Empress Ki's time.

Just compare her arrow skill with Angeles Woo's, you will know what I mean lol.

I love Empress Ki. I just finished re-watching it for the nth time lol and finally convinced my younger sister to watch it too... and now she's hooked heh!

I am honestly surprised when she and JCW said that she's very feminine because she was so convincing in all of her drama....

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sydney Lin said:

Welcome to Jiwonnie thread , glad that you and your mom love her , so I suppose that you are from Taiwan , Jiwon has a lot of fans there and she visits often your country. I envy you that you could see her !!  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yanki said:

I love Empress Ki. I just finished re-watching it for the nth time lol and finally convinced my younger sister to watch it too... and now she's hooked heh!

I am honestly surprised when she and JCW said that she's very feminine because she was so convincing in all of her drama....

Welcome ! The people who watch her work are sooner or later hook into her charm :D Don't be so surprise cz she's indeed very feminine but she works so hard to become a badass heroine and to exceed her limits and her fears ! I respect her for that ! :wub:

Can she be more feminine then that ?? mb yes :D

giphy.gif

• Like 7

7 hours ago, andra30 said:

Welcome to Jiwonnie thread , glad that you and your mom love her , so I suppose that you are from Taiwan , Jiwon has a lot of fans there and she visits often your country. I envy you that you could see her !!  

Yes, I am from Taiwan.  She has a lot of really loyal fans in tw. Currently studying abroad right now, so the only time I can see her now is summer. Hopefully there will be some events I can attend in the summer of 2018. I think she would be very happy to know that she has a fan like you! I love your updates about her as I can dig more about her. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sydney Lin said:

Yes, I am from Taiwan.  She has a lot of really loyal fans in tw. Currently studying abroad right now, so the only time I can see her now is summer. Hopefully there will be some events I can attend in the summer of 2018. I think she would be very happy to know that she has a fan like you! I love your updates about her as I can dig more about her. 

Thanks it's a big compliment to me ! :) I am only hers fan I follow her from long ago... 8 years mb  :) but unfortunately I can't see her irl , that's why I envy you :D  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

I guess i know where we'll be lurking when HS ends. Hello everyone! <3

Hi lemonysnicket, nice to see u here. 

Andra30, I love the OT scene when she gazed at KH lovingly before the op. Her eyebrows had story to tell too...from the moment she entered the OT, her eyes never left KH's face, till she walked near, looked intensely at his face, before tears rolled down...epic. I fell in love with these scenes. How could she act so well, gosh...I want her to win best actress award this year.

• Like 7

Despite all the complains,  I really love HJW and KMH in Hospital Ship drama , they are so suitable for their characters and the couple SEJ- KH is such a sweet and cute one ! Ha Ji Won shows us again that she can bring out what is the best in her co-actor making him feel at easy with her unique charm and her cheerful disposition it helps him for immerses himself in his role.  

A unique way to confess !!

• Like 6