♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Video Credit: Starhub VV Drama - Channel 855 / 856. No Copyright infringment intended.

This video is produced by Starhub showing clips of Ha Ji Won in Singapore. As it is not available online yet, one of the SG1023 admin has captured it with her own camera when it was been aired so it is not at the best quality.

Via : hjw1023_sg

Guest emkay77

Just found this awesome fan made trailer of HJW in EK - seems like an interesting movie. Nice editing...as if the movie is about the fight between SeungNyang The Jackal vs Lady/Empress Ki. Different faces of HJW...definitely love it!  :x :x :x

Credit to NE O
I'll definitely watch this if it's real (of course this is just merely fanmade).....he he...seems EPIC.

Ha Ji Won will arrive in Taiwan on October 18

DSC06588.jpg

Ha Ji Won who just came to Taiwan in June will be having a fanmeet on October 19. She has prepared a lot of talent performances to present to her fans. In order to prepare for the fanmeet, she will be arriving on October 18.

This will be Ha Ji Won's 4th visit to Taiwan. She will be taking flight no. KE691 and will arrive in Terminal 1 of Taoyuan International Airport at 12.05pm on October 18. She will be staying at the presidential suite of The Westin Taipei Hotel. Although the amicable Ha Ji Won does not have any particular request, the hotel has specially prepared delicious meals for her and has also sewn her name in Hanja on the pillow.

This fanmeet will mark the first stop of her first Asia fanmeeting tour. In order to have a smooth performance at the first stop of her tour, Ha Ji Won who is known for her seriousness had personally discussed the content of her fanmeet with the staff, and has been practising the surprises that she has prepared for her fans very often. She is very dedicated.

Ha Ji Won's Taipei fanmeet will be held at 7.30pm on October 19 at ATT Show Box.

translated by zoompi123
source: http://kpopn.com/2014/10/13/244689/

Bz0SVDsCcAAFu2R.jpg
First time in a long time (after SeGa) that I have seen HJW in jeans.. you can really tell her legs are firm!
Will she be coming to the Philippines to promote EK? Although I bet no because GMA might not afford (no pun intended), maybe HJW's company would be able to still promote it :) I'm excited. 
We will not be able to push through S.Korea on December because of some changes (as expected) but @ferlycious let's go to Singapore on January! Yes? :)