♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@cynder i agree with you, Ha Ji Won always said that she wants to act till she dies so even if she gets married she will not neglect her job. Hope everything will be settled soon so Ha Ji Won and us can have new projects to do and to see! I wonder if she will say something to the Northcape event!

Guest sayadew

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think this recent news is about the top actors/actresses chosen by drama PDs.
Top actors#1 Lee Byung Hun (20 votes)#2 Jo In Sung (12 votes)#3 Song Joong Ki (10 votes)#4 Hyun Bin (8 votes)#5 Kim Soo Hyun (7 votes)
Top actresses#1 Ha Ji Won (12 votes)#2 Go Hyun Jung, Kim Tae Hee (8 votes)#3 Son Ye Jin (6 votes)#4 Song Hye Kyo (5 votes)#5 Gong Hyo Jin, Moon Chae Won, Han Hyo Joo (3 votes)

sayadew said: Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think this recent news is about the top actors/actresses chosen by drama PDs.
Top actors#1 Lee Byung Hun (20 votes)#2 Jo In Sung (12 votes)#3 Song Joong Ki (10 votes)#4 Hyun Bin (8 votes)#5 Kim Soo Hyun (7 votes)
Top actresses#1 Ha Ji Won (12 votes)#2 Go Hyun Jung, Kim Tae Hee (8 votes)#3 Son Ye Jin (6 votes)#4 Song Hye Kyo (5 votes)#5 Gong Hyo Jin, Moon Chae Won, Han Hyo Joo (3 votes)

@pie and sayadew...thanks for the update on top actors and actresses (PD choice). Love to hear this type of good news.

@pie...thanks for posting the link for KEB CF video, she looks cute as always. Anyway, I read from segafamily (in wordpress) a discussion about the blind item you posted earlier. I tried to find a possible source in netizenbuzz but I couldn't find it. I just thought I'd share it here even though I can't confirm for it's validity. However, between this and the top actress news you guys just posted gives me hope! Let me quote a reaction from their admin:

About the gossip from soompi, I think ***** is right, that it is not uri Jiwon because she has already signed new contract with Sidus HQ, (so she is not looking for a new agency). I am somehow sure that she was having a difficult time to decide which new agency for her because some of her, ^cough^ very close friends *cough^ have their own agency, like, Jang Dong Gun and *cough* Hyun Bin * cough* :D

And, according to that site, it could be Soo Ae (from the hit show “Yawang”) or Lee Bo Young (from the hit show “My Daughter So Young”) who is looking for a new agency right now, cmiiw, so it’s not our amazing yeoja...

thank you @cynder, i really hope it'is not our Ha ji Won because i really miss her and wish to see her in a new amazing project soon. But it's written the "H" actress, how could be Soo Ae or Lee Bo Young?! 

pieracapozucca said:sayadew said:Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think this recent news is about the top actors/actresses chosen by drama PDs.

@pie..i didn't really thought that actress H may stand for Ha...they were just using the alphabet...coz in some other pages in netizenbuzz, after writing the blind item they would have the names of the people they think it is referring to and the "letters" doesn't really follow their names...Idk, you could be right. But like i said...i hope she will figure things out and will be back on the spotlight soon! I am really missing her now. I was hoping to see her visiting variety shows this April (of course that was when I thought the movie was going to be realesed on May 14)...:-( Hope someone can catch a glimpse of her soon...