♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

ha ji won is really famous in korea and its a great feat since koreans are known to be such hard-to-please fans. if jae suk is the national MC, ha ji won is korea's national actress though i must admit she is not so famous outside korea. also, she never publicizes her lovelife. so many actors have expressed their crush on her but i wonder if she is dating someone. if i remember correctly, jae suk is also once of the mc's of the house visit and they made a visit to ha ji won's place. it was a very nice episode. 

koreanlite

wrote:

»

ha ji won is really famous in korea and its a great feat since koreans are known to be such hard-to-please fans. if jae suk is the national MC, ha ji won is korea's national actress though i must admit she is not so famous outside korea. also, she never publicizes her lovelife. so many actors have expressed their crush on her but i wonder if she is dating someone. if i remember correctly, jae suk is also once of the mc's of the house visit and they made a visit to ha ji won's place. it was a very nice episode. 

@minnie0103, i'm a regular running man and infinity challenge viewer. i'm a huge fan of YJS and LeeSsang. I can assure you that Ha Ji Won's episode was not scripted. she won fair and square. however, the victory is a small part of the whole thing. What is important is her attitude during the show. 
unlike other actresses who guested in the show, HJW is one of the few who fully cooperated in all the games. she didn't mind if she was bad at the games, she just went ahead and did them. she didn't have hang ups and goofed around with the cast. it was like she's not one of the most popular actresses in the country. she was simply there to have fun which made it fun for everyone else. 
she was also very caring towards her teammates, which i heard is natural to her. i heard she's very kind to the crew of all her tv dramas and movies. some fan videos caught her looking after KG and YJS (her teammates). she waited for them, asked them if hey were okay and even shared her food and drinks with them. i understand that's she knows YJS really well but for her to be that kind to KG was incredible. 
she's a real joy to watch. she said she wants to come back and i hope she can squeeze in a day or two of her time to guest on RM again. 

@minnie0103, i'm a regular running man and infinity challenge viewer. i'm a huge fan of YJS and LeeSsang. I can assure you that Ha Ji Won's episode was not scripted. she won fair and square. however, the victory is a small part of the whole thing. What is important is her attitude during the show. 
unlike other actresses who guested in the show, HJW is one of the few who fully cooperated in all the games. she didn't mind if she was bad at the games, she just went ahead and did them. she didn't have hang ups and goofed around with the cast. it was like she's not one of the most popular actresses in the country. she was simply there to have fun which made it fun for everyone else. 
she was also very caring towards her teammates, which i heard is natural to her. i heard she's very kind to the crew of all her tv dramas and movies. some fan videos caught her looking after KG and YJS (her teammates). she waited for them, asked them if hey were okay and even shared her food and drinks with them. i understand that's she knows YJS really well but for her to be that kind to KG was incredible. 
she's a real joy to watch. she said she wants to come back and i hope she can squeeze in a day or two of her time to guest on RM again. 

@klent me too, I’m a Running Man fan. YJS & Gary was my bias among RM members. At moment leaked news about HJW will be guesting on RM, I’m freaking happy with the news, like my dream come true. After long time waiting for her to be guesting on the show, finally at last she come to my most favourite show & double bonus she has choose my favourite members as her team mates. Love HJW, YJS & Gary team mates, they very fun to watch. I love HJW & Gary interaction as well. There was a moment Gary tried to return shuttlecock back but failed to do so, then HJW asked Gary with a caring tone “are you okay Gary-ssi” Confidently Gary answered back to her “Yes I’m okay”. Then when their rackets clashed, HJW said she so sorry for that, LOL at Gary answer “Tell me anytime if I have anything done wrong”

Agreed with you, she doesn't try to cover up her weak/lacking side. I was so entertained with her various kinds of reactions on reality show, she incredibly cute likes a little girl. HJW can be badass* & very talented as an actress but HJW as a person not very good at certain things. LOLing hard first time I heard HJW confessed she was afraid of chicken. (such a weird girl)

Hope she will be guesting on RM again along with Jang Sang Wook & her fellow huntresses

Guest minnie0103

@klent About Running Man being scripted... just what I thought. :) Because I've read an article before, saying that Song Ji Hyo purposely let the guest win, especially if it's a female guest, such as Ha Ji Won. But since I seldom watch Running Man, I could be wrong. :) And I do agree with what you said that Ha Ji Won fully cooperated in all the games. She was very active and had lots of aegyo. :\"> She didn't appear to be a KJ. And she was the one who made the other members laugh. ;)

ha ji won is one of the very few sincere and true actresses out there. i have watched her in house visit, family outing, happy together, and running man, and in many interviews and she is really one honest and sincere person. though she is a very private person, as fans, we can feel that she's not lying to us. the bts of all her projects shows how nice she is as a person and how dedicated she is to her craft. i really, really admire her, not just as a celebrity but as a person too. and not a single dating or whatsoever scandal was attached to her name, in all the time she is in the entertainment industry. 

@minnie0103 those people are die hard song ji hyo fans. they hate it when there is a female guest on the show who comes on and beats song ji hyo. there is also the dynamics of them hating Kang Garie, the guy whom Ha Ji Won chose to be in her team. Kang Garie and Song Ji Hyo have a loveline on the show but since last year, Kang Garie has been cold towards Song Ji Hyo. He is also the favorite of female guests. so Song Ji Hyo fans can't accept that there are women better than Song Ji Hyo and are partnering with Kang Garie. don't mind those. they are immature. if you will only hear what they say about the female guests. 
Hi Ji Won is constantly mentioned by the male members of the show. KJK (the other member) also mentioned her as his ideal type. he even said so in a song. so did Haha (another member). so you could imagine the hatred of Song Ji Hyo fans. 
Ha Ji Won is a blackbelt in Karate right? or Tae Kwon Do? am i correct?

hello good day!! actually i'm a new fan of HA JI WON but can't help it so i wanted to post in here .. I was captivated by her through SECRET GARDEN she's soo good in the drama and it ended me to search more and more about her.... I thought that she is really a tough person and a tomboyish type I mean she is elegant and chic but not that too girly through seeing her pictures, fashions and the characers in the movie and dramas she's into.. but when I saw her in FAMILY OUTING and Running Man episode it made me see of who she really is since both were reality shows.. I was shocked of how girly she is and so cute of being clueless and everything, which will really make you speechless but can't help it to smile and laugh for what she was doing... like joongkook and jaesuk in FO their reactions were the same as mine as well wherein you can't dare to hate her but instead like her more of her personality because you can see how dedicated she is even though she's not good at that thing she really tries. Her reactions were not trying hard as well it just comes out very naturally in which you can see her purity and innocence as a person. And I really like Ji Won having that kind of personality whom she's not afraid to show her weak points and of course I really love the way she smile with her fierce eyes yet adorable. And having that kind of personality it made me curious of who will be the lucky guy that can capture the heart of our Ji Won, me as well hoping for her to have special someone because she's in the age and deserve to be loved and feel inlove. I know that she is dedicated to her profession and I admire her for that but I wanted her also to open up her heart once again because as what I've seen in GOLDEN FISHERY she said that she felt lonely so the advice of the host is for her to have a special someone wherein she replied that she want to love as well as HA JI WON not as her character in the dramas she had. And for that I was moved by HJW feelings inside so I wished her the best in life that will really make her happy because she really deserves to be happy and to be loved. HA JI WON has a classic and chameleon beauty it didn't fades through times actually as she matures, she become more beautiful and stunning. 
I'm soo happy as well that she got called of being a female warrior and the S. Korea Angelina Jolie these are the results of her unending dedication of wanting to learn more and challenging herself. You'e the best JiWon .. FIGHTING..!! I'm looking forward for the HUNTERESS to be a box office hit!!! wooohh!!!

The Drama Series of HJW that I already watched was only the Secret Garden and currently is the King of 2 Hearts, while for her movie only the 100 Days with Mr.Arrogant so there's a lot of series and movies to catch up.. ahahaha  :D but I love her seeing more in interviews, pictorials, BTS and in reality shows..and because of that it made me sleep at dawn, I really like her charisma  :x

Aaaahh..so much love in this thread..gotta love it when the person you're rooting for brings out the best in everyone. She's one great package...a very sincere and simple actress who has no star complex (at least from what I can see and read). To me, her beauty has some depth...the more you look at her, the more pretty she is. But most of all, i think she is very beautiful inside. I have no wish for her other than to have continued success in her work, love and life.

ferlycious said: The Drama Series of HJW that I already watched was only the Secret Garden and currently is the King of 2 Hearts, while for her movie only the 100 Days with Mr.Arrogant so there's a lot of series and movies to catch up.. ahahaha  :D but I love her seeing more in interviews, pictorials, BTS and in reality shows..and because of that it made me sleep at dawn, I really like her charisma  :x

klent said: @minnie0103 those people are die hard song ji hyo fans. they hate it when there is a female guest on the show who comes on and beats song ji hyo. there is also the dynamics of them hating Kang Garie, the guy whom Ha Ji Won chose to be in her team. Kang Garie and Song Ji Hyo have a loveline on the show but since last year, Kang Garie has been cold towards Song Ji Hyo. He is also the favorite of female guests. so Song Ji Hyo fans can't accept that there are women better than Song Ji Hyo and are partnering with Kang Garie. don't mind those. they are immature. if you will only hear what they say about the female guests. 
Hi Ji Won is constantly mentioned by the male members of the show. KJK (the other member) also mentioned her as his ideal type. he even said so in a song. so did Haha (another member). so you could imagine the hatred of Song Ji Hyo fans. 
Ha Ji Won is a blackbelt in Karate right? or Tae Kwon Do? am i correct?