♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest epr67

Wow...thank you for the pictures.  Gosh... they are simply awesome and HJW is a Real Beauty Queen ! all natural, sexy and gorgeous. Her side profile is just perfect ! I love her stunning beauty .

Guest camz

after seeing those pictures from As One (Korea) LA Premiere.. I am now doubting if Ha Ji-Won is really a human or a GODDESS SENT FROM HEAVEN.. Whooooaa!! I'm just speechless a while ago!  :-O She's just gorgeous, fresh, stunning,....as in WOW! an almost perfect woman, indeed!!!   :\"> (i'm still a girl. right???! hahaha)
thank you for the pictures!!!!  >:D<

Guest niknokdagu425

WAHHH! URI HAJIWON !i am so crazy about you!!!! i love you!!!thanks for the pictures!!!

Guest niknokdagu425

HELLO GUYS JUST NOW THE ADMIN OF OUR HAJIWON'S OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL FANCLUB HAS CREATED AN OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR 1023RS.PLS FOLLOW @1023RS PLEASE SPREAD THANKS

Guest kikay1430290660

Pretty and sexy Ha Jiwon, I love her side view shots a lot!  People there who attended the premier is so lucky. I wish I could also see her someday ( hahaha, wishfull thinking ) Thanks people for all the photos.

Guest orange_glitters

Thank you everyone for all the news!  She's just stunning!  Welcome to LA, Ji Won unnie! I am smiling just because she mentions "Secret Garden"... in her speech  :x

Guest ma0ma0chong

Our dear Ha Ji Won on her way back to Korea! This should be taken at the airport?
2d8i1b7.jpg
Photo taken from Baidu
HAHA I absolutely LOVE that she carries that stuffed bear everywhere.