♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest ma0ma0chong

Another picture from her Mexico Trip. Isn't that the United Korea Flag? She's really the flower of reunification!
2lwt1ld.jpg
Photo taken from Baidu

Guest niknokdagu425

WOW i miss her so much, its nice to see a recent photo of her,thanks guys,i love you hajiwon

Guest shinhdeplol

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Where in the World Is Ha Ji Won?

DjYw2.jpg

Now that the beautiful Ha Ji Won is up to these days? Currently it looks like she is in Mexico for a photoshoot.

On June 4 she tweeted, “If you write a wish on a note and place it here, it is supposed to come true. Please happen, please happen, I am praying, ‘Bbyong.’” (Bbyong is supposed to be a magical sound somewhat similar to “poof”)

8tLka.jpg

She continued, “Ah, I will pray for your wishes as well. Please happen, please happen ‘Bbyong.’I even prayed that the film ‘Korea’ would do as well. Look at my evidence. ‘Korea’ Fighing!”

Netizens that have come across the picture commented, “Ha Ji Won is so pretty,” “Ha Ji Won’s photoshoot, what does she eat to make her so pretty,” and “Even Ha Ji Won in everyday life is a photoshoot.”

C: jbarky @ SOOMPI

Guest payel

Meet Ha Ji-won for HanCinema in LA on Tuesday, June 5th

photo240809.jpg

If you want to meet Ha Ji-won on behalf of HanCinema in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 5th and report about it, please contact us here and tell us why you want to meet Ha Ji-won.

HanCinema will select one application only.

Application deadline by Monday, June 4th by 12p.m. PST

Ha Ji-won Itinerary

Date

From

To

Event

Venue

6/5/2012
(TUE)

7:00 PM

7:30 PM

Photo Session for Press in CGV Lobby

CGV Cinemas LA
621 S. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90005

7:30 PM

7:45 PM

Audience enters theater

7:50 PM

8:00 PM

Ha Ji-won Introduction and Hello to Audience

8:00 PM

10:10 PM

"As One" (코리아) screening

8:10 PM

8:40 PM

Press Conference with media (translation provided)

(Credit: hancinema.net)

class="headline" align="center"Film Review: As One

Guest kikay1430290660

Sharing something posted on The King 2Hearts thread, although I know most of us visit that thread regularly:)

Guest ma0ma0chong

Thank you for the photos, she is so pretty.

But as I see the new photos, It makes me wonder if Jiwon is a christian, Is she a christian? 

Weee. The fact that she accidentally encountered that patron or fate has brought her to take some pictures with Saint Anthony already says something.. Could it be that the moment we've all been waiting for is coming her way in the near future??? Her marriage?! Oh-em.. Haha. *wild imagination :-j 8->