♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

IG update...Jiwon with director John Woo ...but when/ why/where they meet ?  sure after she cuts her hair ?! :huh: she indeed has tight schedules lately ...filming SESA's CF ...meets important persons ...filming drama...what else ? ...date someone ??!! :tongue:(that's just my secret wish!):rolleyes:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting

"after a long time with my boss"

• Like 2

the wonderful smile of my beauty Queen...

20225394_1968593256760857_1877248222745853952_n.jpg

cto. 

"Thank you for your passion on the film project "Manhunt"!!! You are great"

and... the Man Hunt poster - Hong Kong version...and ...even HJW don't has the main character I'm glad to see her name on poster... 

20184202_1386124684806287_8067685616986357760_n.jpg

• Like 1

Jiwonnie/Eun Jae with her HS co-actors ...filming a meeting- lunch ?!!??

20393638_1887051911512116_5023297756882534400_n.jpg

It's so silence in this thread ...I wonder why??? Anyway I will continue to support Jiwonnie ...I love her with her ups and downs moments. Fighting Jiwon !!! 

• Like 1

^ thanks for the video!

I haven't been here in a long while and just checked in to see news about her upcoming drama. I am currently a medical student so to see Jiwon doing and learning the stuff we do is very interesting haha. That last procedure she was learning in the videos above is called intubation and it's quite hard cos it requires alot of strength. I'm impressed she managed to do it!

And normally I hate watching medical dramas cos they're usually so grossly inaccurate and I have enough of medicine from real life but no choice, gotta watch her drama hehe. Abit worried since she's the only star carrying the show, but hope it's good!

• Like 3