♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

17 hours ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Thats the problem with small agencies, sort of hoped she resigned with her old one, or even signed with a more influential one. She needs a team that can make good decisions with her for her projects. Like how Empress Ki was technically a hit in Taiwan and in other countries. 

My thoughts on her stylist: I'm not sure if Kim Hwal-ran is still working with her but I wasn't a fan of her makeup. I was going through her red-carpet pics circa 2008-2011 and I totally understand why you would say her agency needs to rehire that stylist. I do think they chose this look for her because of her short hair. Oh I miss those days when she could look like a plain jane one second and become ultra sexy and spunky the next. 

And her muscles oh I miss those muscles. AH I WANT HER IN AN ACTION MOVIE. 

I really don't like the makeup artist for HJW, I never did bc there r more misses than not. I don't think KHR is also her stylist, they need to re-hire whoever was styling her for the 2008-2011 era. The dsquared, Vivianne Westwood gowns looked amazing on her. I think the problem with the makeup is that more than half of the time her eyebrows always look too overdone or too fake looking and her overall makeup makes her skin tone look pasty & old looking which richard simmons me off bc I know she has incredible skin from watching Get it Beauty. Why can't she work with JSM??

hanbook-dress-5.jpg

HaJiWon-01.jpg

Tang Wai looks so much better after using JSM as her makeup artist.

makeup_01.JPG

Before

makeup_06.JPG

• Like 3

For SESA a very pretty woman...yes "more pretty than the flower". 

DCL8n-dVoAQ4ETZ.jpg

an angle that @ferlycious like so much :wink:

DCL8n-cUAAEt4Rm.jpg

cr. ladykate

So you don't like so much Jiwonnie's current look !? I don't really understand that but everyone has personal preferences ! I love her past look too but I love her present look more. She is more beautiful now than ever and more feminine and I love it !  :wub: 

• Like 1

Does anyone know when she started wearing her hair with the side part? I noticed she stopped wearing her hair like the 2nd photo since 2014. Sometimes I feel the side part works like the 3rd photo but when it doesn't like the 4th photo, it's a disaster that could've been easily avoided if it wasn't for museeneuf, aka KHR. KHR turned a look that could've worked so beautifully to something very strange with the weird side part :/ and bc of that HJW made worse dress list for this event!  :( Why mess with a working formula? HjW's hair style while working with Wellmade( her former agency) was very suitable for her face. 

15190321667_43f704beae.jpg

20255094.JPG?itok=gqf2rPaf

b6b8eb83-92a4-492f-97e7-8c43a746e3f0.jpg

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won will attend tomorrow MaxMara Hong Kong new concept store opening event.  Ha Ji-won arrived at noon on the 15th and will be back the next day on the 16th Korea. 

19121072_1781242005499143_6951083189058142208_n.jpg

cr. HJWHKFB

I hope I can see her at airport...at event...her fans from HK will wait for her for sure at airport !

• Like 2

Spoiler

nothing against with him though, i'm just not feeling lately with her choices. sorry.  Yet atleast, we see her as a doctor role.

Just wake me up, when she lands some big project next time. 

• Like 1

Kang Minhyuk confirmed as Ha Ji Won's male lead in medical drama 'Hospital Ship'

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-06-14%2Bat%2B4.48.11%2BPM.png

Sports Dong A via Naver: [Exclusive] Kang Minhyuk cast as male lead in 'Hospital Ship' opposite Ha Ji Won 

'Hospital Ship' is a medical drama about a ship that sails around an island to provide medical care for the locals. It's about the growth of young doctors and their stories that reflect today's generation. Writer Yoon Sun Joo (King Sejong the Great, Secret Door) will be writing the script and Park Jae Bum PD is directing. Kang Minhyuk is cast for the role of physician Kwak Hyuk. Hospital Ship is expected to premiere in July on MBC's Wed-Thurs following 'Man Who Dies to Live'.

1. [+2,101, -122] Not even for supporting role but male lead?? And happens to be opposite Ha Ji Won??? Wow... another big stain on Ha Ji Won's drama career

2. [+1,629, -47] Kang Minhyuk is Ha Ji Won's leading man? ???????????????????????????????????????????

3. [+1,322, -49]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ha Ji Won's male lead is Kang Minhyuk? They probably meant secondary lead

4. [+1,048, -90] Ha Ji Won's losing her touch lately

5. [+679, -41]???????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+282, -8] Is MBC casting with their eyes closed? I totally freaked out when they cast Uee and Lee Seo Jin together, are you kidding me with Kang Minhyuk and Ha Ji Won? If you're having a hard time balancing their pay, why not just cast rookies

7. [+262, -11] Like an aunt and her nephew ㅋㅋㅋ They don't match. As long as it's not a love story

8. [+229, -11] Kang Minhyuk looks like a high school student, who thought it's a good idea to make him play a doctor? ㅋㅋㅋ Not to mention, as Ha Ji Won's love interest? A love story between an aunt and nephew? tsk tsk

9. [+187, -10] Ha Ji Won looks young for her age but there's a big age gap with Kang Minhyuk.. I'd rather they cast Lee Seo Jin or someone with similar age

10. [+195, -18] Hul.. Worst of Ha Ji Won's male lead. From Hyun Bin and Jo In Sung to Kang Minhyuk. Is this for real?

LINK

me too, I did not expect that her male lead would be this young...... anyhow, there will be no loveline as they say.

• Like 2