♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

7 hours ago, ferlycious said:

@Camillajames that was the best CF of ha ji won, she'z oozing with sexiness with just her gaze plus JIS of course which makes it even more hotttt!!!! LOL  How I wish she can reunite her past leading men soon, she's been vocal of wanting to work with JO IN SUNG and KANG DONG WON agaiiinn!!!! jaeballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN JIWONNIE DO THE MOVES!!! lol

I'm really interested in seeing her opposite Jo In Sung again but there are also so many other actors she didn't have a chance to work with and it's kind of strange because they are all comteparies such as Jang Hyuk, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook.

324bc3e1778362b8868a5943c1bd448f.jpg

6c13c866c70a9526b56456530145ebbe3da122cc

Can't she just work with all three of them in one drama lol?

And of course, how can we forget her sizzling chemistry with the delicious Ji Chang Wook, I really want to see them in a movie together again:wub:

maxresdefault.jpg

By the way, did she announce which project she will be doing next?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Camillajames said:

@soso2094 I don't think she has. I think she was considering the doctor drama bc of her relationship with the writer I believe. However, I really want to see her in a movie with one of my biases!! 

If she does the doctor drama I fear people will compare it to Song Hye Kyo's DOTS. But I really want to her to do something big like Empress Ki again.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, soso2094 said:

If she does the doctor drama I fear people will compare it to Song Hye Kyo's DOTS. But I really want to her to do something big like Empress Ki again.

Yes, I want her to just pick carefully :) and preferably with by baes lol 

Jiwon new IG update!!!!! Glad to see you my Queen ! Wonderful pic at Jiwonnnie balcony ...it's like a new concept for CF ..at her own home :D she looks so pretty, fresh and young ...miss her so much on screen :(

18444975_247201779089750_1287681115745681408_n.jpg

On 2017-5-13 at 10:11 PM, soso2094 said:

I'm really interested in seeing her opposite Jo In Sung again but and it's kind of strange because they are all comteparies such as Jang Hyuk, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook.

Can't she just work with all three of them in one drama lol?

And of course, how can we forget her sizzling chemistry with the delicious Ji Chang Wook, I really want to see them in a movie together again:wub:

By the way, did she announce which project she will be doing next?

I agree with you: "there are also so many other actors she didn't have a chance to work with" , HJW had a great chemistry with every actor she worked in dramas or movies even they are an A list actors or young actors (sizzling chemistry with Lee Seung Gi on King2Hearts and with Ji Chang Wook on Empress Ki) so I don't care too much about her opposite ...the only things she needs is a good project a good PD and very important a good writer ...BTW , sorry but JIS is out for now cz he has a new movie project.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, andra30 said:

the only things she needs is a good project a good PD and very important a good writer ...BTW , sorry but JIS is out for now cz he has a new movie project.

I actually agree with this. From what I've seen and heard about her last drama there were problems with the writing and a lot of people said the cutie role didn't suit her (I agree). She does really well in empowered roles or as a temptress IMO.

I had no idea JIS was cast in a project but that's too bad. I think when it comes to casting it all comes down to luck and who's free to do the film/project at the time. I feel like everyone is waiting to see which project she picks next because her last drama and films didn't do very well, and her fans want her to succeed and do really well in 2017, myself included:wub:

Just some food for thought, I have read a lot about how when actresses reach a certain age in Korea they aren't really given great parts anymore or paired with the hottest stars of the moment. The same goes with male actors who go beyond the age of 40-45 because from what I've seen most dramas are centered around teenagers or people in their 20/30's.

Do you guys think HJW would face that issue or will she succeed even more with time? And since I'm not from Korea, how did people there feel about women marrying younger men? (I'm talking about more than 5 years age difference)

• Like 2

I think age is a factor but I think it also depends on your talent. For example, I don't think someone like jeon do yeon or LYA( well her latest drama wasn't that great but it probably had to do with choosing the project more than anything) has issues getting good roles even though they are over 40. I think she can do roles that are a bit softer or "cutesy" if it's written well. She has a lot of natural aeygo so that's not the problem. I think she should be more picky though and not accept projects just bc she wants to be loyal. I think now is a crucial point to be more selective in her career bc she has built a reputation for quality films. I think it's also good to have established A-list leading man bc they alrdy have a proven formula. She deserves a leading man :dissapointed_relieved: and I think she will end up marring someone young bc she has a youthful personality :) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Camillajames said:

She has a lot of natural aeygo so that's not the problem. I think she should be more picky though and not accept projects just bc she wants to be loyal. I think now is a crucial point to be more selective in her career bc she has built a reputation for quality films. I think it's also good to have established A-list leading man bc they alrdy have a proven formula. She deserves a leading man..

Agree 100%. The thing is HJW from what I've seen, is really known for her action roles and playing characters like Hwang Jin Yi (she was brilliant). I remember when I watched her in Family Outing and Running Man I was really shocked because she's really cute and quiet and very girly. I didn't really expect that. I think she's under pressure because she has many successful projects that people always expect her work to do really well.

But you're right she needs to pick good quality projects because now so many dramas/movies are coming out right that don't do really well because of sloppy writing/miscasting. I also think she deserves an A-list leading man like JJM, JH, LDW, GY etc.

I too have a feeling that she might marry someone who's younger because her personality feels so fresh and positive.

f407ecc5053447f2105e6284b89cbc1ec6a90edd

Another thing that I rarely come across, is catfights between A-list actresses in Korea. I see a lot of them in Bollywood/Hollywood but because we are  international fans we can't read Korean there are some things we miss or actresses there are gandhis :D

C-cAGdSVYAATUD6.jpg

Just saw this pic and she has really good style

• Like 3

19 hours ago, soso2094 said:

Agree 100%. The thing is HJW from what I've seen, is really known for her action roles and playing characters like Hwang Jin Yi (she was brilliant). I remember when I watched her in Family Outing and Running Man I was really shocked because she's really cute and quiet and very girly. I didn't really expect that. I think she's under pressure because she has many successful projects that people always expect her work to do really well.

But you're right she needs to pick good quality projects because now so many dramas/movies are coming out right that don't do really well because of sloppy writing/miscasting. I also think she deserves an A-list leading man like JJM, JH, LDW, GY etc.

I too have a feeling that she might marry someone who's younger because her personality feels so fresh and positive.

f407ecc5053447f2105e6284b89cbc1ec6a90edd

Another thing that I rarely come across, is catfights between A-list actresses in Korea. I see a lot of them in Bollywood/Hollywood but because we are  international fans we can't read Korean there are some things we miss or actresses there are gandhis :D

C-cAGdSVYAATUD6.jpg

Just saw this pic and she has really good style

Lmao at the cat-fights. It's true I haven't come across catfights between actresses. I know for a fact JiWonnie is close to Song Yoon-ah, and that Kim Hee-sun and Song Hye-kyo and Kim Sun-ah are friends. Moon Chae-won for example is friends with Han Hyo-joo, Son Ye-jin and Moon Geun-young. If they dislike an actress they keep it to themselves well lmao.

• Like 1

I think her hair looked the best in the poster on the left. I think the side part she currently sports can sometimes make her face look squarish whereas, the one in the poster is more balanced and gives a much softer look. Can her makeup team bring this look back!! Less is more with HJW, bc she looks so youthful.  I never knew she modeled for soju, she's soo pretty :wub:a58bdb32.jpg

• Like 1

@TheRatchetFool_1023: That sounds really interesting they all seem to keep to themselves and focus on their work more.

4 hours ago, Camillajames said:

the one in the poster is more balanced and gives a much softer look.

I really like her look here which reminds me of a CF she did with Jo In Sung years ago. She looked really sexy

• Like 3

There are tons of hot actors now in South Korea and as a fan of Ha Ji-Won, I'd like to see her being paired up with actors she's never worked with yet. I don't know if it"s just me but I'd like to see her do another SAGEUK like Empress Ki or DAMO even with LEE JUN-KI. Both of them would sure set the screen on fire with their chemistry. Image result for lee jun ki

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CarlaA said:

There are tons of hot actors now in South Korea and as a fan of Ha Ji-Won, I'd like to see her being paired up with actors she's never worked with yet. I don't know if it"s just me but I'd like to see her do another SAGEUK like Empress Ki or DAMO even with LEE JUN-KI. Both of them would sure set the screen on fire with their chemistry. 

Despite everything, I think LJK did really well in Scarlet Heart. You never know maybe they'll be cast together but here's hoping HJW decides to do a sageuk next:wink:

• Like 1