♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

12 hours ago, Camillajames said:

Just saw an article with SHG saying she wanted to work with GY as well. He seems to be hot commodity lately. HJW should snatch him up soon for the next project :wub: 

Everyone wants to work with him TBH lol.  that's always the case to KES sorcery .... her male leads shines the brightest after.

• Like 2

On Sunday, May 07, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Camillajames said:

Just saw an article with SHG saying she wanted to work with GY as well. He seems to be hot commodity lately. HJW should snatch him up soon for the next project :wub: 

He's the It actor who's age approriate for both ladies lol.

• Like 4

On 5/7/2017 at 9:24 AM, Camillajames said:

Even Song Hye Kyo said something similar recently but personally, I'm more interested in a GY/HJW pairing. She seems to magically bring the best in all her co-stars and has amazing chemistry with most of them.

Ha+Ji+Won+GIF%25285%2529.gif

• Like 5

It's been whut? Over a year since I last posted on this thread? Forgive me chinggus but due work, I had no choice. But even if that was the case, I was and will still be a loyal fan, who's spreading HJW's great dramas/movies to my collegues. Guess I kinda kept my respect to this amazing yeoja wherever I go. 

So, haven't read all the updates yet and all I can say is thank you. I see how well loved she is even though she doesn't have any active shows so far. Love you all 1023rs around the globe!

And oh, I'd love idea of a HJW-GY team up since I've also read before that the latter wants to work with the great Jiwon-shi. It maybe impossible since they are big  stars in the industry and just imagine the fees of these two together! Ha. But we'll never know, let's just keep our hopes high.

A new drama would be awesome too... missing her on the screen for quite some time now...

• Like 5

whoah long time not coming here...but she still one of my best bias...

i love her a lot...btw i will cheer up when the time come HJW can pair up with GY...they can be great couple,i believe...even i have the dream about them since long time a go...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gtangerine said:

It's been whut? Over a year since I last posted on this thread? Forgive me chinggus but due work, I had no choice. But even if that was the case, I was and will still be a loyal fan, who's spreading HJW's great dramas/movies to my collegues. Guess I kinda kept my respect to this amazing yeoja wherever I go. 

So, haven't read all the updates yet and all I can say is thank you. I see how well loved she is even though she doesn't have any active shows so far. Love you all 1023rs around the globe!

And oh, I'd love idea of a HJW-GY team up since I've also read before that the latter wants to work with the great Jiwon-shi. It maybe impossible since they are big  stars in the industry and just imagine the fees of these two together! Ha. But we'll never know, let's just keep our hopes high.

A new drama would be awesome too... missing her on the screen for quite some time now...

I don't completely agree bc if companies are willing to pay for JJH/ LMH and SHY/JIS pairing than they can with GY/HJW. It's about time she gets an A-lister leading man :)

13 hours ago, soso2094 said:

Even Song Hye Kyo said something similar recently but personally, I'm more interested in a GY/HJW pairing. She seems to magically bring the best in all her co-stars and has amazing chemistry with most of them.

Ha+Ji+Won+GIF%25285%2529.gif

This is one of my favorite looks from her. She looked so chic and sexy. I missed this era so much :(

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gtangerine said:

Fingers crossed that they do and I really hope they announce soon that she's doing a new drama. I would really really to see as anti-heroine as I feel like she can pull it off but rarely do we see leading actresses in the industry do that.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Camillajames said:

I would be sooo happy if her next project included one of these handsome man below :wub: drama gods are you hearing me? a67db62b610efcb82589ccbe451b092b.jpg

ASHDHKSHFKDJD ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PICS EVER I CANT WITH JIS KDW GY IN ONE PIC AND WITH JIWONNIE NO LESS 

Lets not forget shes also older than all three of them.

• Like 5

On 09.05.2017 at 11:03 AM, Camillajames said:

I would be sooo happy if her next project included one of these handsome man below :wub: drama gods are you hearing me? a67db62b610efcb82589ccbe451b092b.jpg

*UGLY SOBBING* I NEED THIS SOOOO :bawling: 

• Like 3

HJW's post during CHILDREN'S DAY in South Korea.

she's gettin' more interested into ARTS nowadays.

it is nice reading comments coming from those people who were active on this thread before.. we misses you ladies ^_^ 

let's do all of us here, a hug for the owner of this thread :D 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, cresmix said:

*UGLY SOBBING* I NEED THIS SOOOO :bawling: 

we all do, sweetie LOL :lol: I miss the days were she's partnered with an A-List actors, I hope her company/agency would be more competent in making it happen again.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, ferlycious said:

HJW's post during CHILDREN'S DAY in South Korea.

she's gettin' more interested into ARTS nowadays.

it is nice reading comments coming from those people who were active on this thread before.. we misses you ladies ^_^ 

let's do all of us here, a hug for the owner of this thread :D 

*HUGS*

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ferlycious said:

we all do, sweetie LOL :lol: I miss the days were she's partnered with an A-List actors, I hope her company/agency would be more competent in making it happen again.

Yes!! they need to make it happen bc I would hate for them to waste her talent and goregeousness on something that is not on par with her star level. This is the year!!!!!!!!!!! I can feel it hehe.  Ive been checking NB almost everyday for this past month just in case I get that 1/4 dream casting of mine. 

1) JIS

2) KDW

3) GY

4) JWS

Btw has anyone seen the Miessence shampoo she did with JIS several years ago? It oozes sexual chemistry!!  I've seen her in intimate scenes with other male co-stars before and she always seemed to look either wooden or borderline wooden but not with JIS. I don't believe they ever kissed in this commercial but you can definitely feel the rawness of their chemistry there. AND lol she wants to do a melo with him lol she's so honest it's cute how innocent she is :) 

• Like 5

C_jhbdcU0AAOCMg.jpg

C_i9GBIU0AAiXXq.jpg

C_i9GBTUQAEPLJU.jpg

THE MERCILESS VIP PREMIERE

and of course her ultimate fanboy posted this unto his twitter account..soo cute :D 

TAECYEON: "It felt like a 2 hour long movie ended in 2 minutes (even more so bcs Goddess Ha Ji Won sat next to me)"

• Like 2

@Camillajames that was the best CF of ha ji won, she'z oozing with sexiness with just her gaze plus JIS of course which makes it even more hotttt!!!! LOL  How I wish she can reunite her past leading men soon, she's been vocal of wanting to work with JO IN SUNG and KANG DONG WON agaiiinn!!!! jaeballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN JIWONNIE DO THE MOVES!!! lol

• Like 4